AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2018-07-05, 12:21   Link #1
ShinMofu

I wrote my own "Light Novel" after all of these years! A Rom-Com filled with fluff!

Hey everyone! I'm new here, but I wanted to let you all know about the story I've been working on for the past couple of months!

I started getting into reading LN's after all of these unsatisfying 13 episode anime seasons weren't cutting it for me and then turned to manga at first, but even some of those ended up being promotion material for LN's. (*Cough* "When Hikaru Left the Earth *Cough*)

One night before Fall Semester began for college, I fondly remember staying up really late until like 4 in the morning marathoning Nozaki-kun and one skit in particular stood out to me. The scene where Nozaki plays a visual novel game for research and sympathizes with the generic MC-kun's best friend who supports the player without getting anything in return. These characters appear in harems all the time where they try to set up flags for the dense MC, like Shu from Nisekoi and I thought it would be really interesting to integrate that concept as the basis for my novel!

"My Best Friend is Dense Harem Main Character-kun, But Why am I the Heroine?!" is a weird, but fluffy and heartwarming slice-of-life romantic comedy story about a generic dense MC-kun named Hiro and his best friend Tomo who becomes the lead heroine after one fateful afternoon! I've been lurking this place for quite some time and I hope that you guys can enjoy reading my humble little story! It's only the first volume with over 63k words and 240 pages, but I'll try my hardest to keep writing more!

WARNING: If gender-bender bothers you then I'd advise you to stay away from this one!

Expired: I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶F̶R̶E̶E̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶T̶O̶M̶O̶R̶R̶O̶W̶!̶ ̶(̶7̶/̶6̶/̶1̶8̶)̶ ̶

Please feel free to share your thoughts, fellow readers!

UPDATE: Fixed some typo's and lines that bothered me! Added the volume number into the title! The changes went up faster than I anticipated. Thanks for your support guys!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FHZ2CQY
I'm amateur novelist Shintaro Mofujin! I finally finished writing my own "light novel" after years of sitting on the idea! Volume 1 of "My Best Friend is Dense Harem Main Character-kun, But Why am I the Heroine?!" is out now!

Last edited by ShinMofu; 2018-07-08 at 18:22. Reason: Update out!
ShinMofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 14:00   Link #2
Nivek von Beldo

Added to my Kindle, will read it slowly...
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 16:03   Link #3
ShinMofu

I really appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Added to my Kindle, will read it slowly...
Thank you so very much! I hope it is to your liking!
I'm amateur novelist Shintaro Mofujin! I finally finished writing my own "light novel" after years of sitting on the idea! Volume 1 of "My Best Friend is Dense Harem Main Character-kun, But Why am I the Heroine?!" is out now!
ShinMofu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, gender bender, light novel, romance, writing