AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-07-10, 06:27   Link #1901
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Keep it the way it is for now, please. I have tons of stuff to farm and grind for, and being able to kill the primals in 5-7 minutes makes it go much more smoothly.
Old 2018-07-10, 09:26   Link #1902
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
I want the Rise of the Beast bosses to be un-nerfed. They're too easy now.
which version, the 4 beast or the Agni, Zephiros, etc one, Agni still pretty strong if you ask me
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 16:25   Link #1903
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
which version, the 4 beast or the Agni, Zephiros, etc one, Agni still pretty strong if you ask me
Those guys. Agni raids end in like 2 seconds. When I started Granblue they were so strong half their raids timed out, then they were nerfed. I want to test my strength against that.
Old 2018-07-10, 16:51   Link #1904
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Honestly, if you want to test your strength now a days, you should go solo 6 person HL raids.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 18:15   Link #1905
AnimeFangirl

You don't understand. This is about revenge! Don't you watch kung-fu movies?
Old 2018-07-10, 23:18   Link #1906
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

M2 raids are the new RoBs.
Go challenge them, off element.
Old 2018-07-11, 01:47   Link #1907
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
You don't understand. This is about revenge! Don't you watch kung-fu movies?
Doesn't those movies also teach you that stomping the weak only makes you feel hallow inside?
Old 2018-07-11, 02:17   Link #1908
devilo96

guys i need help
i want to make f2p baruna and then my frinds
he tell me to make
3 xuawu axe 3 fimbul and 1 auberon...
or should i make
2 fimbul 2 xuanwu axe and 2 auberon?
and i dont have juuten inn water
last question
how to uncap xuanwu mace to regus or malus ver ?
already uncap using the seal

Last edited by devilo96; 2018-07-11 at 03:51.
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 05:09   Link #1909
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
M2 raids are the new RoBs.
Go challenge them, off element.
Snf, nobody understands... No substitutes will do. It's like in an RPG where you face a boss that's like level 99 when you are level 1 and get wasted. Don't you want to come back at level 80 to regain your honor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Doesn't those movies also teach you that stomping the weak only makes you feel hallow inside?
That's I want them reverted to their former strong selves. Didn't Goku give Cell a senzu bean to bring him back to full strength?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
guys i need help
- 2 fimbul 2 xuanwu axe and 2 auberon?
how to uncap xuanwu mace to regus or malus ver ?
already uncap using the seal
2 Fimbul is better unless you're sure you'll never be hit. Or so I'm told.
IIRC you need to go the Supplies screen and select Consumables to pick the scroll for uncapping the Regus or Malus.
Old 2018-07-14, 02:22   Link #1910
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So I was re-evaluating if I wanted to 5* my GWs, and........how the heck would it take only two months to do it when you need 10 element-changed GW weapons???? Thatís 40 copies. -_- Especially with how GW comes only every other month now, how does this not take forever. Or theyíre somehow getting lots of gold bars from HL drops.

I just donít get how all the people I see got several 5* GW characters with these prohibitive requirements. >.<
Old 2018-07-14, 03:27   Link #1911
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So I was re-evaluating if I wanted to 5* my GWs, and........how the heck would it take only two months to do it when you need 10 element-changed GW weapons???? Thatís 40 copies. -_- Especially with how GW comes only every other month now, how does this not take forever. Or theyíre somehow getting lots of gold bars from HL drops.

I just donít get how all the people I see got several 5* GW characters with these prohibitive requirements. >.<
Then don't go that route.
Make two fully upgraded weapon instead.

Gold Bars? Four Beasts event is on right now, do you grinding and trade it from shop.
Rusted Weapon? Do normal Baha train everyday.
You'll get your mats in no time.
Old 2018-07-14, 04:12   Link #1912
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I thought about the full upgrade route, but how did so many people get so many 5* GWs that way? You’d need two gold bars to uncap each one you already used a gold bar on. Are these the players who just spam all the gold bar-dropping bosses?
I wanted to spam for gold nuggets this RoB (god knows I’ve gotten hundreds of thousands of event points this time), but I needed to get several other things first, like Malus-ing my fire katana and water axe, plus getting another water axe and getting the double attack skill on it for my Demi-Varuna grid-in-progress.
There’s just a lot I had to do this event so far. >.<. But I did get gold nuggets for one gold bar at least. Though there’s only one more I can get from the shop anyway. (until they stock another bar for the next RoB)
Rusted weapons aren’t a problem.
Old 2018-07-14, 04:44   Link #1913
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv165
*Graphic Designer

That's pretty much the gist of it. They were just doing Ubaha HL, Qirin etc while they still could get gold bar with the MVP chest, that's about it. Alternatively, BD/DVD bonus and lottery count too.

But even if you weren't lucky, you could get enough bars with conventional means to make more than half of them. For instance, I'm about to finish my 5th one (2 40 boxes course, 2 double weapon course) while having all 10 and I never got a bar drop.

It is all about long term planning.
Old 2018-07-14, 05:54   Link #1914
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

You mean your 5th 5*? And by 40 box courses you mean getting the 10 MLB GW weapons, and 2 double weapons you mean 2 fully upgraded GW weapons?
Itís just that now that theyíve reduced GW events to once every two months instead of every month, it will take twice as long on average to go the 40-drop route, or youíre forced to wait for more gold bars.
Old 2018-07-14, 06:09   Link #1915
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv165
*Graphic Designer

That's what I implied yes. I have all 10 juuten right now, with 4 5* and a 5th about to be done with the next GW. On average, those who seriously commit on the 5* process are between 3 to 7 5* right now, assuming they completed the regular juuten bingo.

In general, 1 5* per GW is doable, as long you are fine grinding the extra material. In my case, the 40 boxes course is too much of a bother because of the merits and prisms.
We usually have 1-2 breaks per year, so it isn't like they deliberately changed the GW schedule into 1 every 2 months, although it is about time they remove that event and proceed with something else.

At the end of the day, it isn't like having all 10 5* is that useful though, and the final title with the 5* doesn't really have any additional effect compared to the regular all 10 title.
Old 2018-07-14, 07:03   Link #1916
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Oooooh, Iím definitely not going to submit myself to the torture of uncapping all ten. Though Iíd really like it if I could get 5 of them, Uno and Sarasa first, then Nio, Siete, and Quatre. Though gettin* some more 5* would be nice, just the thought of two or three is pretty overwhelming right now. >.<
Old 2018-07-14, 12:04   Link #1917
dragon1412

I only have Esser as my sole GW char and struggling on my quest to Song and this talk of farming scare my soul off
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 17:37   Link #1918
AnimeFangirl

That's the beauty of Granblue. You only need to do what you feel like doing when you feel like doing it. There are so many other things to build if you're not ready for a GW character.
Old 2018-07-15, 08:20   Link #1919
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Some nice gifts today: 2 Damascus ingots (my Kat sword is now FLB), gold book, gold moon, sunlight stone (unfortunately no gold ingot), upgrade to elemental skills, and 4* uncaps for several high tier raid weapons, most notably Baal gun, Baal axe, Athena spear, Grani fist, and Gungnir.
Old 2018-07-15, 12:31   Link #1920
AnimeFangirl

What did we do to deserve something like that? The summer stream?