AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-10, 16:48   Link #881
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Well, I think Char type of character is very cliché. I mostly take a look at other aspects of the series that Char is presented. And he's likely the reason why this type of character is immensely popular, despite the fact that the mass wouldn't like to be ruled by a guy who won't even show his face.

And the masked man in SEED really annoy me. I think the thing with coordinator is very wrong the moment we realize that the inferior humans do better than the superhuman enhanced by genetic engineering coordinators. Why bother?

Back to the main topic for once. I don't think that the Vanadis' authority is something we should describe as military officers. They should be someone like the dukes or high ranking nobles who are in control of part of land. It's almost impossible for the army to declare war on the marine even if they really hate each other, but the conflicts among the towns usually happen.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 22:11   Link #882
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Back to the main topic for once. I don't think that the Vanadis' authority is something we should describe as military officers. They should be someone like the dukes or high ranking nobles who are in control of part of land. It's almost impossible for the army to declare war on the marine even if they really hate each other, but the conflicts among the towns usually happen.
thank you, that is just something i wrote a few posts before and no one understand.
i believe just like you that the vanadis is something like their own
"king" that obey a "major king" , they can do anything they want unless " major king" tell them to stop
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 00:33   Link #883
kazzuya13

I kinda imagine Olga to be a aloof Loli. I hope I'm right. Getting tired of big breast in this story.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 00:50   Link #884
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I kinda imagine Olga to be a aloof Loli. I hope I'm right. Getting tired of big breast in this story.
Based on the teasing I was assuming Ludmira to be pettanko, then I finally paid attention to the images. So disappointing.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 02:52   Link #885
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Based on the teasing I was assuming Ludmira to be pettanko, then I finally paid attention to the images. So disappointing.
Finally found a comrade in arms...
Old 2012-12-15, 00:25   Link #886
Red_Zeal_Knight

Hmm pretty weird I wonder why the MC will be fighting again?
I mean his primary goal was to defend his people and his province
So why fight again
Red_Zeal_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 09:42   Link #887
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Zeal_Knight View Post
Hmm pretty weird I wonder why the MC will be fighting again?
I mean his primary goal was to defend his people and his province
So why fight again
He was not send there in order to fight. He wants to travel and learned more things for the better of his people.
Old 2012-12-15, 11:06   Link #888
Insane
Banned

That's how politic works. Once you stepped on their feet, they'll no longer let you off so easily even though you won officially.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 11:20   Link #889
erdii

well if we look one way. Tigre become a hero in Brune by saving Princess but a lot of people would want him dead. isn't this ironic in the first place normally it would end as "save princess, become a hero and live happily forever". ı don't really like the illustrations of the series. ı mean story is cool but those pictures ruining my imagination

Kazzuya13 I agree with you. big breasts everywhere. even the small ones can be considered big like Regin, Teita. Ellen and Lim's chest is big enough how can Sophie be bigger. my imagination can't take it
Old 2012-12-15, 11:28   Link #890
Insane
Banned

From what i know from jcafe though, the illustrator of this LN is also designer of some hentai doujinshis, and possibly eroge.

That said, somehow i believe that majority of us here picked this LN in the first place because of the generous amount of eye-candy on the first vol's cover.
Old 2012-12-15, 12:20   Link #891
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
From what i know from jcafe though, the illustrator of this LN is also designer of some hentai doujinshis, and possibly eroge.

That said, somehow i believe that majority of us here picked this LN in the first place because of the generous amount of eye-candy on the first vol's cover.
you got me. well ı saw the cover and illustrations but they were just fan service moment. ı really didn't expect such a story from this light novel. ı once read a book named Dragon age: stolen throne. although the story was a dark fantasy, the feeling ı got from them was same.

well ı want more of this light novel. so it is ok for me even if author adds new countries he didn't mention till now. by the way is there a illustration of the world of Madan no Ou to Vanadis?
Old 2012-12-15, 14:17   Link #892
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Not in my case .

I always jump on to teaser when i have nothing more to read. And I continuously check the "future project suggestion" on BT forum.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 03:40   Link #893
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Not in my case .

I always jump on to teaser when i have nothing more to read. And I continuously check the "future project suggestion" on BT forum.
I check this out because many forums always have a reference to this manga which made me curious as to what is all the habub. And i check it out and I like it. Especially because he is not the typical main character that always relay on the power ups he got and always uses them in every single battle without using much of his basic stat.
Old 2012-12-16, 05:14   Link #894
Insane
Banned

As for me, i have one primary requirement for any harem story whether it be stereotypical romcom or not: A harem lead has to EARN all the heroines that want him. This is why most harem stories fail for me, they just become bland people who get girls because they were “nice guys”. Unlike other male leads where the girls simply getting close to them, Tigre’s actually out there TRYING to get the girls to like him, which makes his position as harem male lead makes some sense.
Old 2012-12-16, 05:18   Link #895
chancs

The next chapter got released. Damn that Duke's son !!
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 05:27   Link #896
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
The next chapter got released. Damn that Duke's son !!
They really chose to end that on a terrible spot. I expected it to go a little bit further.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 05:44   Link #897
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
yeah ended with such a cliffhanger... can't wait for the next chapter
Old 2012-12-16, 06:38   Link #898
Zakoo

The first three pages were particularly good.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 16:48   Link #899
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Really hate this cliffhanger end
And maybe its cuz I've seen her this much I seem to find her really adorable
Old 2012-12-16, 20:52   Link #900
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Really hate this cliffhanger end
And maybe its cuz I've seen her this much I seem to find her really adorable
well i highly doubt that she will be in trouble... that guy will take an arrow to the knee first

LN readers can you spoil me much

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)