AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-10-20, 07:43   Link #17541
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Either that, or something was going on we didn't see. I do remember that old image of Fate and Yuuno sharing a bed in a high state of undress.
Or someone just colored in Fate's eyes wrong?
But maybe that's just me thinking in a different line of thought
Old 2008-10-20, 08:16   Link #17542
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ararara-ra View Post
Ladies and gentlemen!

(Though I have a feeling there would be more Gents in here due to the nature of the thread )

I just finished translating the Doujinshi Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha BetrayerS~!

Download here~

I am currently waiting for the Doujinshi to arrive via mail to me~ Once I get it in my hands there will be better quality scans released~

Please bear with these for now~

Enjoy~

Cheers thanks for the hard work !
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 08:43   Link #17543
takahimakeitarou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*blink* Green eyes? Yuuno? No its not Yuuno... Fate? But those green eyes...

Wow, looks like Yuuno and Fate's child grew up nicely.

Come on, forget it. She is Due, the second member of Numbers.

evidence: http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/ar...010151116.html
takahimakeitarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 10:25   Link #17544
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

I just read BetrayerS

Well, my supositions were wrong, it wasn't like MARVEL Civil War, although, the plot doesn't convice me at all (that or it was somehow confusing) I do not see this use of Phisicall weapons as enough motive to start this "mage hunt"

Somehow I understood Hayate and the Wolkenitters (it's good spelled?) Due to the fact that the new head of the TSAB was this old guy (can't remember his name ) But I think that Nanoha doesn't show enough motives

The art was awesome! I loved the style of the characters, Specially on Vita

PD: What's up with Vivio? She planed the separation of the Saint church from the TSAB? It's gonna be a sequel?
Old 2008-10-20, 11:13   Link #17545
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
I just read BetrayerS

Well, my supositions were wrong, it wasn't like MARVEL Civil War, although, the plot doesn't convice me at all (that or it was somehow confusing) I do not see this use of Phisicall weapons as enough motive to start this "mage hunt"
It wasn't so much the use of physical weapons that jumpstarted the hunt, but rather to counter others' use of it. The beginning describes how there is an increase in crime involving the use of physical weapons that should be banned. Magic, being a non-lethal force, was useless against these weapons, and the public began to fear. The TSAB proposed fighting fire with fire, using physical weapons to fight back and androids as soldiers. No agreement could be made. Some time later, Genya was murdered by a gun. Approval for the use of physical weapons and androids were becoming popular, but still the TSAB rejected it.

As a result, Hayate took over the entire Bureau with a Coup d'Etat, placing her and Graham at the seats of power. Jail was released and assisted in creating more androids for Hayate's personal test army, and lo did the hunt begin to quell the betrayers.

The Mage Hunt as they describe is the elimination of rebellious forces; that is, Fate's splinter group.

Quote:
Somehow I understood Hayate and the Wolkenitters (it's good spelled?) Due to the fact that the new head of the TSAB was this old guy (can't remember his name ) But I think that Nanoha doesn't show enough motives
It's just Wolkenritter. The old guy you speak of is Admiral Graham. Nanoha's motives were not explored in this single chapter, thus leaving it open for interpretation. However, the ending text does give an idea of what this "plan" is, and how everything is going as Hayate planned it to be.

Quote:
The art was awesome! I loved the style of the characters, Specially on Vita

PD: What's up with Vivio? She planed the separation of the Saint church from the TSAB? It's gonna be a sequel?
Vivio is going to be the head of the new administration that Chrono proposed. From what it sounds like, she didn't plan it, but she is accepting the role as the new Saint King.

No, there is no sequel planned.
Old 2008-10-20, 12:05   Link #17546
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

@ Ararara-ra
My biggest beef with the BetrayerS doujin is the lack of grammar. Regardless, thank you for the work you've done. Can't comment on the translation itself, though I haven't heard the greatest things about it, sadly. Who really cares about how you've cleaned up the images when the raws were pretty bad.... Though I can't say I'm too keen on seeing gutter shadows, either.

m 2 srs. OTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokupan View Post
"An illustration of the scene where, upon trying on what she had borrowed and finding a larger than expected difference, the White Devil (16) felt a slight urge to kill."

Only that kanji dosen't look at all like the one for white, not like I know what else it would be, and I don't know how to translate 才 either, and my eyes're all crusty and itchy andyourlemonjuiceisn'tworkingdammitgtfo.

WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME? あうあう...
-smack- Silly dokupan shouldn't be reading with a pink eye. Go sleep or something. And I just found out that MariMite's 4th season OVA thing is coming out in January, yeye.

VITAMIN C, WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME DOKUPAN? щ(゚Д゚щ)

Spoiler for Fine, fine, I'll link you something that isn't misleading.:
あはは~

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 12:11   Link #17547
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
It wasn't so much the use of physical weapons that jumpstarted the hunt, but rather to counter others' use of it. The beginning describes how there is an increase in crime involving the use of physical weapons that should be banned. Magic, being a non-lethal force, was useless against these weapons, and the public began to fear. The TSAB proposed fighting fire with fire, using physical weapons to fight back and androids as soldiers. No agreement could be made. Some time later, Genya was murdered by a gun. Approval for the use of physical weapons and androids were becoming popular, but still the TSAB rejected it.

As a result, Hayate took over the entire Bureau with a Coup d'Etat, placing her and Graham at the seats of power. Jail was released and assisted in creating more androids for Hayate's personal test army, and lo did the hunt begin to quell the betrayers.

The Mage Hunt as they describe is the elimination of rebellious forces; that is, Fate's splinter group.

It's just Wolkenritter. The old guy you speak of is Admiral Graham. Nanoha's motives were not explored in this single chapter, thus leaving it open for interpretation. However, the ending text does give an idea of what this "plan" is, and how everything is going as Hayate planned it to be.

Vivio is going to be the head of the new administration that Chrono proposed. From what it sounds like, she didn't plan it, but she is accepting the role as the new Saint King.

No, there is no sequel planned.
Well, that helped a lot

Thanks! "Cookies"

No sequel planed?

Hmmm... may be I should make my own sequel of Betrayers, a fic or doujinshi... with... Zombies... and... Ninjas, Zombie Ninjas!
Old 2008-10-20, 12:34   Link #17548
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Hmmm... may be I should make my own sequel of Betrayers, a fic or doujinshi... with... Zombies... and... Ninjas, Zombie Ninjas!
Don't Forget the Pirates :
Old 2008-10-20, 13:21   Link #17549
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

@LVD Any info on the status of mini-comic?

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 13:31   Link #17550
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivio Testarossa View Post
The English version was finished a while ago, I'm waiting for Naymco to finish the Spanish version as well, and then I'll share both of them in our site as always ^^

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 14:39   Link #17551
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Wallpapers mainly, a few regular pix here and there

Spoiler for FATE:

Spoiler for NANOHA:

Thats it for now will post more later
Now time for HEROES, need to watch last weeks episode before tonight
Old 2008-10-20, 14:43   Link #17552
dokupan
なんちゃって。

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
-smack- Silly dokupan shouldn't be reading with a pink eye. Go sleep or something. And I just found out that MariMite's 4th season OVA thing is coming out in January, yeye.

VITAMIN C, WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME DOKUPAN? щ(゚Д゚щ)

Spoiler for Fine, fine, I'll link you something that isn't misleading.:
Ititchestoomuchtosleep! And this semi-quarantine is driving me out of my skull. M'bout to climb out the window. IfIwasn'tonthethirdfloor.

...But I'll give a summary of that Mashed Mashiro doujin today. Yes, yes, I will. :<

Spoiler for fak u:
dokupan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 14:54   Link #17553
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Vivio!

Old 2008-10-20, 15:36   Link #17554
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivio Testarossa View Post
Done.

------

Translator: Soljashy
Editor: NaYmCo

For lazy people who prefer to download all the images at once, the download links are at www.nanofate.net as always ^^

Also, this one was already on the extras of Hazukashikunai no ga Koi (and was made by Naymco too), but is full of win so I feel like posting it here too :

Old 2008-10-20, 16:45   Link #17555
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Spoiler for NANOFATE:

Spoiler for GROUP:

Spoiler for ARISA / SAZUKA:

DONE!
Old 2008-10-20, 17:43   Link #17556
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Speaking of parodies...

lol, I think I translated and edited that Vivio comic.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 17:46   Link #17557
BPHaru

Quote:
Speaking of parodies...

LOL10 characters
Old 2008-10-20, 22:40   Link #17558
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Wow, awesome Arisa picture I haven't seen before.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 23:12   Link #17559
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Angel + Devil

Lutecia needs lov too
Old 2008-10-20, 23:54   Link #17560
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Done.

------

Translator: Soljashy
Editor: NaYmCo

For lazy people who prefer to download all the images at once, the download links are at www.nanofate.net as always ^^

Also, this one was already on the extras of Hazukashikunai no ga Koi (and was made by Naymco too), but is full of win so I feel like posting it here too :

Thanks for the notice. http://rapidshare.com/files/15602703...nd_Forever.zip

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw