AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Female Character
Nami 176 39.55%
Robin 171 38.43%
Alvida 8 1.80%
Kaya 2 0.45%
Nojiko 4 0.90%
Tashigi 15 3.37%
Vivi 21 4.72%
Hina 7 1.57%
Conis 0 0%
Other 41 9.21%
Voters: 445. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-01-25, 21:59   Link #161
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMB View Post
I see. My mistake. I'm new here, so I wasn't aware that this was already thought up/discussed. I don't think it would be too far-fetched, considering Oda doesn't really like killing characters.
I see where you're coming from, and please feel free to discuss if you want to, it's just that... most of the arguments for Tashigi being Kuina is not supported by facts or common sense at all. But hey don't let me stop you, I'd be happy to hear your theory if it's well thought through and makes sense. Until then, Imma stick to this theory:
Quote:
Fools Mihawk is Kuina, Ivanknov changed her gender, fools
But really, who knows. Oda CAN be a troll sometimes (Duval)

Quote:
Hmm..... interesting, but that's not really great motivation to try to do so. >_>;
What if I tell you I have a really sweet ass?
Mon Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 23:14   Link #162
KMB
Wanderer

Location: No one place. I've been around and will probably continue to move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORAbanchou View Post
I see where you're coming from, and please feel free to discuss if you want to, it's just that... most of the arguments for Tashigi being Kuina is not supported by facts or common sense at all. But hey don't let me stop you, I'd be happy to hear your theory if it's well thought through and makes sense. Until then, Imma stick to this theory:

But really, who knows. Oda CAN be a troll sometimes (Duval)
Well, I guess if it's already been thought of by fans, I doubt Oda's gonna do it. I didn't realize that I think just the way any other fan would - silly me for thinking this came out of nowhere. He may be a troll every now and then, but it seems in the past that he's been pretty keen to avoid being too predictable. By the same token, I'm always reluctant to conclusive say someone's dead in One Piece unless there's a clearly dead body with no way of survival.

Having said that now, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of connection between the two, even if it's not them being one and the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KORAbanchou
What if I tell you I have a really sweet ass?
Lol.... that would make it slightly more tempting to prove my theory right...probably.
KMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 05:08   Link #163
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Having said that now, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of connection between the two, even if it's not them being one and the same.
Now that's more likely!

Quote:
Lol.... that would make it slightly more tempting to prove my theory right...probably.
Mon Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 10:09   Link #164
Voxxen
Observer

I'm all for Jewelry Bonney, i really want to know more about her past and if she will become a crew member!

My throughs here!
Voxxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 20:07   Link #165
holiday10

I am going to ignore the poll results. I have watched every episode of one piece and I have to say that Nami is my least favorite character. I am a woman and as woman i would like to express my opinion on this Nami character. At the beginning of the episode, I really despised her, she was sneaky and a backstabber, she has a good heart but that was not enough for me to sympathize with her. In the arlong arc, i did feel bad about her past story and Im glad that its over with. Even after that I still cant bring myself to like her. I dont like those loud, attitude, jumpy mood swings and always lashing out at the boys because she cant have her way type of female. She rarely says thank you when someone comes to her rescue her and on top of that, she relies too much on her crew to fight for her without lifting a finger. The only time I have ever seen her fight and win a battle was in the Alabasta arc( luck), Enies Lobby arc( luck) and the thriller bark arc and that was because that lion face guy was an idiot. I especially cant stand the fact that she has never once been seriously injured in one piece, compared to Robin. Robin on the other hand is very strong and courageous. The only time I have seen her weak was in the Enies Lobby arc because of her past that brought back bad memories and because she was handcuffed.I never understood why they made Nami the only female to not really get seriously injured in one piece but Robin has been beaten, stabbed with a hook, knocked down, and kicked by men, basically tortured and that makes me so furious.

Robin is and will always be my favorite female character. Nami maybe be smart in certain situations, especially in navigation , but Robin is the most intelligent and smartest one in the Straw hat crew. That is just my opinion
holiday10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 17:53   Link #166
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

I love Nami so much if you don't believe me check out my wall scroll of her in the one piece merch/collectables thread =)
Old 2012-04-16, 18:19   Link #167
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by holiday10 View Post
I am going to ignore the poll results. I have watched every episode of one piece and I have to say that Nami is my least favorite character. I am a woman and as woman i would like to express my opinion on this Nami character. At the beginning of the episode, I really despised her, she was sneaky and a backstabber, she has a good heart but that was not enough for me to sympathize with her. In the arlong arc, i did feel bad about her past story and Im glad that its over with. Even after that I still cant bring myself to like her. I dont like those loud, attitude, jumpy mood swings and always lashing out at the boys because she cant have her way type of female. She rarely says thank you when someone comes to her rescue her and on top of that, she relies too much on her crew to fight for her without lifting a finger. The only time I have ever seen her fight and win a battle was in the Alabasta arc( luck), Enies Lobby arc( luck) and the thriller bark arc and that was because that lion face guy was an idiot. I especially cant stand the fact that she has never once been seriously injured in one piece, compared to Robin. Robin on the other hand is very strong and courageous. The only time I have seen her weak was in the Enies Lobby arc because of her past that brought back bad memories and because she was handcuffed.I never understood why they made Nami the only female to not really get seriously injured in one piece but Robin has been beaten, stabbed with a hook, knocked down, and kicked by men, basically tortured and that makes me so furious.

Robin is and will always be my favorite female character. Nami maybe be smart in certain situations, especially in navigation , but Robin is the most intelligent and smartest one in the Straw hat crew. That is just my opinion
I can understand that Nami is immature, but none of us are seeing Robin (who is more mature) do anything about Nami's immaturity, are we? For me, whenever Nami is being violated in certain situations, I feel uncomfortable and unbalanced. Ask Blackbeard D. Kuma and he'll tell you about the characters that violated Nami.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 20:48   Link #168
holiday10

Robin has been violated more than Nami and that is so uncool. We all have our own opinions about each character, but I agree about what some say, Nami is overrated. Her back story was great not because of her but because of Bellemere. On the other hand, Robins back story was more interesting and very tragic.

The reason I love Robin so much is that no matter what happened in her life, she always stayed true to herself and kept herself alive and on the run of course. The world government is her true enemy and it created a thought in her mind that she doesn't deserve to live. Her will was weaken because she found comrades that she came to love.

And I dont need for someone else to tell me when Nami has ever been violated, I can see that for myself. And from what I have seen and read, she has never been seriously injured.
Old 2012-04-16, 20:51   Link #169
holiday10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaKaBaKaOtaKu View Post
lol. i dun want to continue this nami over robin since i might get warned. LOL. In any case, what i said about Nami are true. period. XDD i don't mind being clutched by robin though.. i'm willing to die in her hands. -sighs dreamily-

robin pawns nami in every way btw

EDIT: Nami being the lead female doesn't mean she's the best. lol. Like now, robin's so much better than her. XD
Totally agree!
Old 2012-04-17, 08:18   Link #170
JinkazamaJoLol

NAMI! She's hot, very smart and suuuuper sexy! Robin slutty, her nose is ugly and I don't like her >_>
JinkazamaJoLol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 19:18   Link #171
Rainbowman

Quote:
Robin has been violated more than Nami and that is so uncool. We all have our own opinions about each character, but I agree about what some say, Nami is overrated. Her back story was great not because of her but because of Bellemere. On the other hand, Robins back story was more interesting and very tragic.

The reason I love Robin so much is that no matter what happened in her life, she always stayed true to herself and kept herself alive and on the run of course. The world government is her true enemy and it created a thought in her mind that she doesn't deserve to live. Her will was weaken because she found comrades that she came to love.

And I dont need for someone else to tell me when Nami has ever been violated, I can see that for myself. And from what I have seen and read, she has never been seriously injured.
I can respect that you like Robin over Nami because it has nothing to do with pairing characters so they could have children. But having you side with that idiotic antagonist BakaBakaOtaku might get my blood boiling. He thinks that Luffy should be with Boa Hancock rather than Nami who I hope to have as pirate queen at the final story arc. If you like Robin so much, I hope you give BakaBakaOtaku hell by telling him how Robin's intellegence outweighs Boa Hancock's beauty.
Old 2012-04-18, 08:20   Link #172
aimboy234
Proud Filipino

My favorites...
1.Vivi
2.Alvida
3.Captain Hina
4.Madaam Shirley(coz she's Arlong sister)
5.Ms. Valentine
6.Sadi-Chan
Old 2012-04-29, 06:46   Link #173
tminty1

Alvida. After that is Robin and Tashigi.
Old 2012-06-02, 02:12   Link #174
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
But having you side with that idiotic antagonist BakaBakaOtaku might get my blood boiling. He thinks that Luffy should be with Boa Hancock rather than Nami who I hope to have as pirate queen at the final story arc.
Ahahaha. I was gone for many months and you're still here provoking people to embarrass you again, huh antagonist?? I wish you damn well respect the superiority of my opinion that I don't share your awful taste of preferring the ever annoying whore Nami over the most awesome Boa Hancock. LOL to each his own, antagonist.

Quote:
If you like Robin so much, I hope you give BakaBakaOtaku hell by telling him how Robin's intellegence outweighs Boa Hancock's beauty.
I just can't believe you're too desperate to the extent of urging people to argue with me. You're beyond laughable roflmao. And no, I don't mind the guy if he ever tells me that Robin's intelligence outweighs Hancock. XP They're my two favorites after all XP

Quote:
Totally agree!
Good, we both agree XDD
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 13:51   Link #175
Rainbowman

Quote:
Ahahaha. I was gone for many months and you're still here provoking people to embarrass you again, huh antagonist?? I wish you damn well respect the superiority of my opinion that I don't share your awful taste of preferring the ever annoying whore Nami over the most awesome Boa Hancock. LOL to each his own, antagonist.
How about if I have Trafalgar Law put you in Nami's body so that Nami can inhabit your body to harm it? Or haven't you heard about the recent events on Punk Hazard?
Old 2012-06-03, 03:07   Link #176
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
How about if I have Trafalgar Law put you in Nami's body so that Nami can inhabit your body to harm it? Or haven't you heard about the recent events on Punk Hazard?
Pffffffffffffffft--hahaha. I don't know what kind of mind you have. You're pathetic. Why don't you just get a life and let people ship who they want? I don't give a fudge about whatever you do. You're just wasting my precious time.
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 15:08   Link #177
Rainbowman

Quote:
Pffffffffffffffft--hahaha. I don't know what kind of mind you have. You're pathetic. Why don't you just get a life and let people ship who they want? I don't give a fudge about whatever you do. You're just wasting my precious time.
Fine, but my wish for Luffy and Nami to have children at the end of the story will come true. Just stop replying to my posts to prove your bragging egotistical superiority which is more annoying than the Master of Shadows from the Real Ghostbusters series.
Old 2012-06-03, 21:53   Link #178
LemonLimePunch
Just a Hetalia fan
*Author

Pfff... some people here are taking others' opinions personally. >_>;
LemonLimePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 15:27   Link #179
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonLimePunch View Post
Pfff... some people here are taking others' opinions personally. >_>;
Mostly because some opinions we have clash so badly they never work out. *sigh* It's never easy to defend my opinions when I don't have all the facts I need to see them through.
Old 2012-06-06, 03:05   Link #180
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Robin and Vivi, too bad vivi didn't join straw hat pirates