AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-05, 08:13   Link #221
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

HMM MAyBE THAT IS THE SEQUEL HAHAHA

but really i also want a story of Ai-chan being a undine
Old 2008-03-05, 13:18   Link #222
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

I think AQUA side-stories would work well. Something about other Undine, Sylphs, Salamanders, or Gnomes. Heck, the people don't even have to be any of those professions, or even in Neo Venetia.
Old 2008-03-05, 13:28   Link #223
Mitsu Aoi
Undine in the box T_T

Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsu Aoi
A nice story....
soothing scenario....
peaceful flow....
wonderful characters....
amazing adventures....

....and yet why am I getting teary eyes

Spoiler for something...:

Canned Tomato Soup and Avocado Flavored Noodles are her favorites.
Old 2008-03-05, 21:34   Link #224
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Yeah Me Too Give Us A Good Scan Of Ai Being An Undine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*teary Eyes I Wish More Would Come But Alas End Has Started*
Old 2008-03-06, 04:43   Link #225
Tabris

I had one somewhere from 4chan, but I can't find it.

And I don't know why, even though I've listened to it quite a few times, listening to Hirohashi Ryou singing Loomis Etlune this morning, it's actually hit me that it's all over. And I'm crying a bit now...not like full on sobbing, but still. God damn manly tears.

Come on Ai sequel, please :3
Old 2008-03-06, 12:18   Link #226
KrebMarkt
Never do well

Woot i just have read the Amano Kozue interview that was included with the Nav 60
She didn't exclude to work again in the Aqua & Aria universe

Now i hope she will take some rest then write another series and come back to Aria.

Ai should be a better Undine than Akari at the same age because Ai should have trained on Man-Home simulator in the right direction.

I hope there will be one least artbook to wrap up the remaining art show in least chapters.

I want to see mature Alice.
Excess of imagination => I'm nose bleeding.
Old 2008-03-06, 14:07   Link #227
John.S

oh gawd ... it's time to say goodbye
Alicia-sama ... why .... whyyyy ???
btw the series itself only last three years from ch.01 (2301) to ch.60 (2303) ... is that true ? o_O;

i just watch eps 09, wow ... speechless ^^;;
that scene when Alice sing is soo much better than the way i imagined from manga
Old 2008-03-07, 05:59   Link #228
G. Zeus
Cafe Alpha customer

Send a message via Yahoo to G. Zeus
Regarding the end:

Quote:
mono no aware : the sense of ephemera, knowing how fleeting all things are, and how things that are transient are somehow more sadly beautiful
Another relevant saying would be "A long life may not be good enough but a good life is long enough."

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
<º))))><.¸.•´¯`•.¸reviews¸.•´¯`•.¸links¸.•´¯`•.¸.><((((º>
Old 2008-03-07, 07:44   Link #229
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

DEAR ME IM SOO HAPPY IM ABLE TO FINISH THIS MAngA but the sad thing is that well it finsihed T_T
Old 2008-03-08, 04:18   Link #230
yuenakajima

does anyone somehow got the whole navigation 60? cant find the raw anywhere >.<"
Old 2008-03-08, 04:36   Link #231
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Seeing the last part of the storyline after everyone becomes a Prima,and how ARIA the ORIGINATION won't be able to show that final part of the manga,then it could only mean that there will be an OVA episode made for that final part of the manga...

I certainly hope they turn the final part of the story (everyone's life after becoming a Prima) into an anime.I don't mind if its OVA or special DVD episode,coz the final part of the manga was so beautiful,and it deserve an episode of its own.
Old 2008-03-08, 18:02   Link #232
Rias

I personally would like to see a sequel to contuine on with Akari's adventures as a Prima. Just as how we don't see alot of what Alicia does in AQUA/ARIA, I think it would be intresting to see what it's like, with Akari as the "replacment"
Old 2008-03-08, 22:08   Link #233
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

I have an idea about a sequel, but it involves the Insane Clown Posse:
Spoiler:

Joking aside, maybe Amano just isn't done with Aqua itself - so maybe we'll get a look at the rest of the planet post-terraforming. Though the thought of Neo-<insert nation here> gives G-Gundam vibes.
Old 2008-03-11, 10:15   Link #234
Icarus
shmupmonkey

Just finished reading Navigation 60. A beautiful and fitting end to the series.

Spoiler:

There are only two things I don't like about this chapter:
1) the knowledge that this is the end of the series at the top of my favourites list. ;_;
2) the knowledge that unless someone's doing scanlations, we'll have to wait forever for Tokyopop to catch up.

Roll on more Origination, and a future sequel.

Last edited by Icarus; 2008-03-12 at 18:45.
Old 2008-03-11, 17:23   Link #235
Kushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
Just finished reading Navigation 60. A beautiful and fitting end to the series.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Mmmm chapter 60 spoiler:
Old 2008-03-11, 17:57   Link #236
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Quote:
2) the knowledge that [...] we'll have to wait forever for Tokyopop to catch up.
Aria 02 is slated for release in May, so I am guessing that they will be releasing quarterly - unless, of course, they pull off their patented versions of FAIL. That gives three years for all 12 volumes - they have 11 listed on the site, iirc. I hope that isn't an indication of anything ("Lol, ran out of money, let's sit on an incomplete series").
Lol, I can imagine them releasing though at the same rate the series did in Japan. That would be another 8 years, and by then I might not even care anymore.
Old 2008-03-11, 18:25   Link #237
Icarus
shmupmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushi View Post
Spoiler for Mmmm chapter 60 spoiler:
Ahh, you're right. Checked again, and it does indeed say that it's Athena in the bubble at the top. The hair is entirely too blonde and too long, however, which is what made me think of Alicia first.

I stand erected.

Athena doing opera doesn't surprise me at all. That voice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fict_ticious View Post
Aria 02 is slated for release in May, so I am guessing that they will be releasing quarterly - unless, of course, they pull off their patented versions of FAIL. That gives three years for all 12 volumes - they have 11 listed on the site, iirc. I hope that isn't an indication of anything ("Lol, ran out of money, let's sit on an incomplete series").
Lol, I can imagine them releasing though at the same rate the series did in Japan. That would be another 8 years, and by then I might not even care anymore.
It appears that they're doing it every four months (according to wiki's release dates), which for me is quite stressful as I love to have favourite series in hardcopy form (both original Japanese and translated). By the time they get round to translating vol 12, we'd have probably been through the Aria sequel.

I'll still buy them, however. I doubt I'd ever get bored of Aria. It's just too enjoyable to drop.
Old 2008-03-11, 18:39   Link #238
Kushi

Quote:
It appears that they're doing it every four months (according to wiki's release dates), which for me is quite stressful as I love to have favourite series in hardcopy form (both original Japanese and translated). By the time they get round to translating vol 12, we'd have probably been through the Aria sequel.

I'll still buy them, however. I doubt I'd ever get bored of Aria. It's just too enjoyable to drop.
Are you serious!?... geez If I start learning how to read Japanese now, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to read all the raws before Aria the English version is all out...
Old 2008-03-11, 20:21   Link #239
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Quote:
I stand erected.
Lol, "erected".

Quote:
It appears that they're doing it every four months
Oh balls, another crap release schedule.

In other news, looks like Monthly Undine 04 is finally out. Looks pretty sweet:

Damn, Atora. I normally only keep two pairs of glasses for myself - the usual and the backup.
Old 2008-03-11, 20:23   Link #240
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

^
w8 wat are those people with wings

they look like kinda one of those valkyries

then let it be ill stidy japanese and read the friggin raws rather than the english translated!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
science fiction, slice of life