AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-24, 17:46   Link #3721
hyl
reading #hikaributts

There is one new character with her own route voiced by Mayumi Yoshida

edit: The common route of IroSeka began pretty slow and it felt long, despite I didn't have much time to read it much last week. But it got pretty good later.

Last edited by hyl; 2012-09-25 at 08:37.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 19:15   Link #3722
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

5 routes done in IroHikari . Though, to be honest I fast forwarded everything in Tsukasa's route because I finally want to see Shinku's final conclusion

Spoiler for Shinku 1:

Spoiler for Kana:

Spoiler for Mio:

Spoiler for Kyou:
Old 2012-09-25, 11:14   Link #3723
halibonga

anyone here played Demonbane? thoughts on it? because i was thinking of starting on it.
halibonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 11:21   Link #3724
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Love it.

Go play the second game too when you're done
Old 2012-09-25, 15:05   Link #3725
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Finally done with the last route of IroHikari. And I'll start with a few "raging"/complaints:

Spoiler for IroHikari - Shinku 2:

To sum it up: Despite all my complaining and even though I can get very easily annoyed by drama, it made the happy end the more worth it especially since I yearned more for the end than the journey leading towards it

Last edited by Mahou; 2012-09-25 at 15:16.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 15:09   Link #3726
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Finished Kyou's route for Iroseka. While i like her character (and her voice )alot, the story in Kyou's route was average or even below average for me.
My problem that i had was that the story telling was extremely face paced. It's hopping from one scene to another without any serious buildups. It also felt that almost all of characters (including Shinku) who were overly present in the common route had completely disappeared halfway in her route. Plus Kyou's family problems were pretty underplayed as a major conflict.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Also i forgot to mention that the way how the two became a couple felt a little strange, but Kyou was cute enough to forgive that.

So far the beginning of Kana's story seems promising.

edit:
Despite not liking Kana as much as Kyou character wise, her story was better (Especially the sub stories with Haku and Ayumu) although there were some parts that was confusing at times.

Last edited by hyl; 2012-09-26 at 14:10.
Old 2012-09-25, 17:02   Link #3727
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Playing Hoshizora no Memoria right now... I am in the Yume route but then suddenly it felt like I was in the Mare route. I don't get what is going on at all ...

Anyways I think this VN has felt like too much of a grind at times, particularly with the Asuho, Aoi, and Chinami routes were just pretty throw away to me. I like the twins and Yume's so far (Though am I even on the right route anymore :P?).
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 12:26   Link #3728
DarkAkira

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for maybe posting in the wrong topic, but please help me with translation those sentences http://s.vndb.org/sf/25/36025.jpg Again sorry and thanks!
DarkAkira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 18:56   Link #3729
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Thou, all of thee shall drink from this cup. This will be the blood of our pact. This will be that which will take and deliver redemption for the sakes of many.
Old 2012-09-27, 19:11   Link #3730
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Playing Hoshizora no Memoria right now... I am in the Yume route but then suddenly it felt like I was in the Mare route. I don't get what is going on at all ...

Anyways I think this VN has felt like too much of a grind at times, particularly with the Asuho, Aoi, and Chinami routes were just pretty throw away to me. I like the twins and Yume's so far (Though am I even on the right route anymore :P?).
Those two routes are intertwined. Kosame is my absolute favorite in that game.
Chinami's route I pretty much just skipped through it and stopped at the funny bits.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 19:18   Link #3731
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Those two routes are intertwined. Kosame is my absolute favorite in that game.
Chinami's route I pretty much just skipped through it and stopped at the funny bits.
Chinami's character was annoying, but her route had so much background information about all the secondary characters and You's family one can't just simply skip it.

Also, finished NakaHito and I'm quite pleased with it. Was expecting something similar to Onigokko, but the game easily exceeded my expectations. Hoping Alcot release a fandisc... Would like to see routes for some of the secondary characters.
Old 2012-09-28, 19:14   Link #3732
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
. Hoping Alcot release a fandisc... Would like to see routes for some of the secondary characters.
Seeing that they made FD's for their last 2 releases: Osadai and Onigokko, i have no doubts that Alcot will be making one.
It also helps that this game was the 3rd best (only ImoKata and IroHika did better) sold eroge of that month, if i have to believe Tech gian.

Eventhough i haven't finished Lovely Quest , this game is already almost killing me because of the icha icha moments. Also I am taking back what i said earlier that i didn't like Hami that much in the trial.

Also late news, but i am already anxiously waiting for the recently announced Hatsuyuki Sakura 2nd drama cd.
Old 2012-09-28, 19:37   Link #3733
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Chinami's character was annoying, but her route had so much background information about all the secondary characters and You's family one can't just simply skip it.
Ah yes, forgot about that. I did read those scenes about their family. I kinda wish that other Mare type person (forgot her name) was in it more though.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 03:45   Link #3734
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

@Chinami: Her character was annoying with the repeated phrases, but I found her route really okay. Maybe I can just easily become moved emotionally, but it had (later on) its share of touching moments (even though couple-wise not my preference).
Now I'll better not start talking about Yume or I'll end up semi-raging .

I finished all main routes in Dolphin Divers (only Tsukimi's remained anyway ...).
"Ranking"-wise nothing much changed: Riho >= Minamo > Tsukimi > Erna.
Takeru remained roughly coherent throughout all routes. I think he was on the paper-tests a little bit less knowledgeable during Erna's route while staying in both practial tests and paper-test strong during the commono route (if my memory is correct) and his short donkan moment in Erna's route. Nontheless both exceptions are easily forgivable because he definitely counts to the well-developed (much) better main characters.

I also shortly skimmed into Kono ko wa ore kara hanarenai.
First impression: Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukunai meets VN-verse. So far Yuzuki left a much better impression than Yozora (which is a big plus in my book ).
Oh surprise surprise *yawn* Hiroto is a rank A donkan. Same with most other Giga-soft protagonists >_<. Strangely, my first impression(s) of him were somehow different.

Last edited by Mahou; 2012-09-29 at 17:03.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 06:51   Link #3735
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Finished Lovely Quest.

It's very much a "pure love/romance" eroge , because the romance is very innocent.
I ended up liking Lovely Quest but i am pretty sure this game is not meant for everyone, due to the lack of a story and the primary reliance of the sugarly sweet romance plus the character interactions/reactions to keep the reader interested.
Old 2012-10-02, 08:32   Link #3736
halibonga

i ve skipped Muvluv original and jumped straight to Alternative after reading the original's plot summary...a lot of people are getting angry at me for doing so, but so far the plot in Alternative wasn't too confusing for me
halibonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 08:37   Link #3737
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by halibonga View Post
i ve skipped Muvluv original and jumped straight to Alternative after reading the original's plot summary...a lot of people are getting angry at me for doing so, but so far the plot in Alternative wasn't too confusing for me
Yeah...it's alright if you do that...not that hard to understand.

For the BETA verse what is crucial are Unlimited and Alternative.
Old 2012-10-02, 08:48   Link #3738
EmagEvil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Yeah...it's alright if you do that...not that hard to understand.

For the BETA verse what is crucial are Unlimited and Alternative.
Same here, because of a certain anime Total Eclipse...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 09:45   Link #3739
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I FINALLY get my hands on Prismatic Princess Unison Stars. Well, so far as expected there's not much to to the plot, but this had been a wet dream of mine for a while. Love some of the the cameos they put in for the characters not featured lol.
Old 2012-10-02, 12:09   Link #3740
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Finished Lovely Quest.

It's very much a "pure love/romance" eroge , because the romance is very innocent.
I ended up liking Lovely Quest but i am pretty sure this game is not meant for everyone, due to the lack of a story and the primary reliance of the sugarly sweet romance plus the character interactions/reactions to keep the reader interested.
I was a bit surprised that Hatsune-chan's route was so extremely short despite being unlockable (which, of course, doesn't always have to mean something). Other than that Lovely Quest has everything which I pretty much love. I would estimate it definitely better than SugirlyWish and StrawberryNauts. The latter had also nice icha-icha and rabu-rabu scenes, but the MC was, well, "forgettable".

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel