AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2016-06-04, 21:37   Link #58641
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

nope.

not helped by major work and life stress and tax time here in Australia.

Yes. Taxes.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-05, 04:03   Link #58642
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

Oi, crikey, mate! The tax stung ye?

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-06, 14:32   Link #58643
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So, here's a thought: Masou Gakuen HxH - Is it a better IS than IS?

I can argue that some aspects are indeed better (and some oneechan lovin' as well) but that's beside the point. How does it rank for you guys?

EDIT: I read a bit more into it and sheesh, One could REALLY put IS into this world. Or vice versa since both of these things are about equal in power from my initial comparison.

So basically, Chifuyu and Ichika are the same but Chifuyu was told that she couldn't pilot IS at all by her mother (Tabane). I kinda want to try my hand at it but.... I'm not ready... That and I'm still 'heated' from MG HxH's lil incest scene which was AWESOME!!!

Last edited by Tempest35; 2016-06-06 at 18:53.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-07, 08:34   Link #58644
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
So, here's a thought: Masou Gakuen HxH - Is it a better IS than IS?

I can argue that some aspects are indeed better (and some oneechan lovin' as well) but that's beside the point. How does it rank for you guys?

EDIT: I read a bit more into it and sheesh, One could REALLY put IS into this world. Or vice versa since both of these things are about equal in power from my initial comparison.

So basically, Chifuyu and Ichika are the same but Chifuyu was told that she couldn't pilot IS at all by her mother (Tabane). I kinda want to try my hand at it but.... I'm not ready... That and I'm still 'heated' from MG HxH's lil incest scene which was AWESOME!!!
Funny thing is that I am currently writing a lemon oneshot between Ichika and Madoka for Sacred Twins. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-07, 21:56   Link #58645
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh ho~ Well that certainly has my interest. ..perhaps I should invoke the right of myself to get a sneak peek at it.
Old 2016-06-08, 08:13   Link #58646
blitz1/2

Quote:
Oh ho~ Well that certainly has my interest. ..perhaps I should invoke the right of myself to get a sneak peek at it.
Trust me, you will. I need you to beta it afterall. xD

Old 2016-06-08, 09:31   Link #58647
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Alrighty...

Oh yes, Zero, I might have it somewhere but for Mirrorverse, you had written up to Chapter 8, right?
Old 2016-06-09, 07:03   Link #58648
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

There we go again... The eternal cycle of incest and nothing else!

On a side not, I discovered IS is included in the "Deader than Disco" trope page. Is it really the first "battle harem" anime?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-09, 07:09   Link #58649
ImperialFlameGod8190

Here's the thing. Maso Gakuen is just another show and Bahamut did it as well of taking what people needed IS to become long ago

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-09, 12:20   Link #58650
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post

On a side not, I discovered IS is included in the "Deader than Disco" trope page. Is it really the first "battle harem" anime?
Wincest is how the world runs round.

Old 2016-06-10, 11:06   Link #58651
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:

I really think that Seikirei beats it time-wise, but Seikirei never got as popular as IS did so that makes it moot in many people's eyes. IS doesn't really deserve the 'Deader than Disco' trope attached to it but hey, since it's the first and it fell into mediocrity, it gets the stigma. Which I think that we all blame Izuru for.

Oh yeah, Blitz, remember the pilot chapter of your remake for 'Sacred Twins' you started? Let me re-write it again - so much glares at me for being wrong.

And listening to Two Steps From Hell has me wanting to write short epics of the Orimuras slaying giant creatures with godlike powers. XD
Old 2016-06-10, 22:22   Link #58652
blitz1/2

Quote:
I really think that Seikirei beats it time-wise, but Seikirei never got as popular as IS did so that makes it moot in many people's eyes. IS doesn't really deserve the 'Deader than Disco' trope attached to it but hey, since it's the first and it fell into mediocrity, it gets the stigma. Which I think that we all blame Izuru for.

Oh yeah, Blitz, remember the pilot chapter of your remake for 'Sacred Twins' you started? Let me re-write it again - so much glares at me for being wrong.

And listening to Two Steps From Hell has me wanting to write short epics of the Orimuras slaying giant creatures with godlike powers. XD
Do you need the document?

Old 2016-06-11, 00:22   Link #58653
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

Hey guys, it's been about twelve eons (or more accurately, September) since I last posted on here. I don't feel quite ready to pick back up the pen and remake my story, but in the meantime, I'm up for some proofreading work. If not, then I can come up with some technobabble for you guys to use.
Old 2016-06-12, 10:01   Link #58654
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Ichika’s eyes snapped open, only to face with the unpierceable darkness. He tried to reach out and feel with his hands, but then the boy realized that he was being binded by something really, really tight. An obnoxious smell forced itself into his nostrils: The sourest sweet, the cheapest dedorant, the foulest cigarrette, and a stench which took a while for Ichika to remember its meaning: blood.
Where is him, What is he doing here, and questions of so overloaded his young mind. Fear gripped his heart, making it painful to even to breath. By instinct, Ichika opened his mouth to call for his sister.
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, kid.” His neck met with the cold steel of a knife. Its owner, a man wearing baclava, said in a deep, baritone voice. Ichika began to struggle violently, but the binds around his arms and legs were too tight that the boy fell and rolled on the floor.
The man forcefully grabbed the little boy by his collar to return him to his previous position, that was, sitting with arms behind his back and legs folded into a kneel.
“Do you under stand English?” Ichika squirmed, but he did not answer. “Do-you-understand-English?”
Ichika didn’t like it one bit when the man looked directly into his eyes. It terrified him, the glimps of madness whithin those irises of the man. And so, fear made the boy nodded.
“Good. If you keep quiet and be a nice boy, then you will meet your parents again in no time. If you don’t, then… I don’t reward naughty children.” To further emphasize his question, he slightly ran the jagged edge of the combat knife on Ichika’s throat.
After a minute without further response from the boy, his captor went back to his seat right by the door. He then casually picked up one of the magazines from the rack and flicked through its pages.
And for Ichika, he had stopped squirming while his mind began to roll again. He then remembered one of the TV show that told children how to act when they are kidnapped: It was better for him to stay still and wait for rescue instead of provoking the kidnappers. He began studying the surrounding with his ears, trying to listen to whatever sign may help him to escape later…
--
In the next room…
“Boss, ‘re you sure we should let that guy stay with de boy? I know a waco when I see ‘im.” Said the criminal to his leader. There were only two of them around a table. Broken bottles, dirty clothes, empty take-out cartons littered the floor.
The boss, a man with no less than three scars and two missing fingers on his hands, answered after a long gulp:
“He pays us. Ad…” The empty beer can was threw out the window. “…U’re right. Guy IS a waco. Better not to disturb ‘im.”
I can not count how many times I try to rewrite I.S. This is another attempt.
Old 2016-06-12, 10:22   Link #58655
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Do you need the document?
Yes please. FF.NET doesn't like 'copy n pasting'.
Old 2016-06-12, 21:22   Link #58656
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
If you're using Firefox, you can try using Right to Click.
Old 2016-06-12, 22:10   Link #58657
TheActualJambles
Writer

Quote:
Anyone's story taking off lately?
I haven't posted anything of mine lately, life has been sort of in the way.
TheActualJambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 12:20   Link #58658
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

For wavehawk. http://blog.2ji-iro.jp/archives/82017
Old 2016-06-13, 21:18   Link #58659
blitz1/2

Quote:
Do you want the file via mediafire?

Old 2016-06-14, 03:41   Link #58660
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Anyone's story taking off lately?

Why do I even bother posting possible material for my fic on here if I don't get any response. Let alone help!
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest