AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2016-01-27, 19:16   Link #15481
Wandering Soul

The only case in which I see Acnologia one shotting more Sprrigans is if they attack him first and I highly doubt any of them would be stupid enough to do that after what just happened.
Old 2016-01-27, 22:40   Link #15482
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
The only case in which I see Acnologia one shotting more Sprrigans is if they attack him first and I highly doubt any of them would be stupid enough to do that after what just happened.
For some reason, I feel God Serena would've lasted longer if he did attack first and not just stand around doing his "I'm gonna kill you" speech. This is an Acnologia who means business when he kills.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-28, 02:53   Link #15483
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Acnologia just wants to kill the dragon slayers so I don't see him one-shotting anymore Springans and especially not August.
Who you gonna call to kill a dragon when all the dragon slayers are gone?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-28, 03:36   Link #15484
Clipens

Has God Serena red hair (because Atlas Flame's lacrima)?

I think he could return as an Etherious after a day...
Clipens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-29, 18:35   Link #15485
EvI

when i was seeing Serena defeating the wizard saints and knowing that he had 8 different kind of lacrimas i was like "damn he way too op", but then acnologia appeared...and killed him with one strike and i was like "brah..."

yeah now i think that natsu should have use fire dragon king mode on acnologia with dragon force(and even so i don't think he would win), i mean how him and any other dragon slayer will defeat that hacker? D:
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 14:39   Link #15486
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 471:
Old 2016-01-30, 16:58   Link #15487
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Spoiler for 471:
I didn't read a word of that. I just know you wrote a lot, and that must mean the next chapter has something big. (Besides the movie announcement.)

Old 2016-01-30, 20:25   Link #15488
45darkrai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Spoiler for 471:
Spoiler:
45darkrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 07:25   Link #15489
B214

I'm pleased with the chapter, at least August isn't stupid enough to challenge Acnologia head-on. Cheria gets the stripper treatment this time and Laxus might kick the bucket after the battle/war, but who are we kidding this is FT, Laxus won't die so easily.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 07:54   Link #15490
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Laxus won't die, but I'm much afraid the diagnosis for his condition is author-induced BFR. It's not a bad thing, actually, it's a valid reason to have him removed from the fights to come...although, given the current power gap, I don't think it's really necessary. Good chapter indeed, Ichiya's recovery is progressing well

After this chapter, I am kinda surprised Levy is not Gajeel's deputy...
Old 2016-02-01, 08:39   Link #15491
immblueversion

Laxus doesn't have the same tumor as Natsu, he's suffering from those toxins he inhaled the year before. The anime showed him pushing himself to fight Tempester a second time in his condition in a fight that was supposed to be in the manga, so even if he's not immediately going to die, he hasn't recovered fully.

And now that the fights are starting up again, I can't wait to see what'll happen. Laxus is clearly going up against Wall, and Wendy and Sherria seem well posed for a match with DiMaria. That just leaves Gray, Juvia, Erza, and Neinhart. I just hope they let Lyon and Kagura in on the fight, just like they let Ichiya. Whatever the case, I'm eternally grateful to finally see those smug faces get kicked in.

Oh, and thanks to Mangastream, we got our first new look at the second movie for a few months. It's a bunch of conceptual drawings for new characters and outfits.

Old 2016-02-01, 09:25   Link #15492
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Indeed, while Natsu caused his magic cells to get overexcited to an uncontrollable state, Laxus suffers from MDS, a.k.a. magic deficiency syndrome, albeit artificially induced by Tempester's virulent attack. Being unable to recover from it after all this time, it is safe to assume his maximum magic output has been diminished and he will be needing surgery on the cellular level to heal from this. Or, you know, healing magic :P

I too am excited at Lyon potetially getting a fight, ice melding can be an amazing tool for innovative battles, unlike Kagura's swordplay - not that it is impossible, I just doubt Mashima will bother with it, unless it is in the form of Erza's armor inventory, which is limited to the popular ones.
Old 2016-02-01, 11:03   Link #15493
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

hmm? Deathflag in Luxus? well, I'm not sure
He should manage to survive until the end and become the next successor of the guild

Could Dimaria stopped using her "fan service" skill? It is kinda annoying right now
not sure about how Wendy or Juvia would contribute in this fight.. I think we could only rely on S-class, Erza and Luxus for the fight
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 11:13   Link #15494
Kafriel
Senior Guest

IMO it's awesome, it shows how much disregard she can show for her opponents, without falling in the too stupid category, as she opts to kill the healer instead. Not to mention, it's awfully annoying to fight naked, plus it throws the opposing army in a state of confusion
Old 2016-02-01, 13:59   Link #15495
Wandering Soul

Laxus isn't going to die but there is now a reason as to why he can't fight at 100%.
Old 2016-02-01, 18:57   Link #15496
Principalities

At the end of Gray's talk with Laxus, why did Mashima show a plant wreathed in electricity followed by the gag where Gray got naked? Seems abit random. Possibly an indication of new powers for Laxus (due to his inhalation of the virulent particles?
Principalities is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 23:57   Link #15497
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Erza's there so maybe there could be a sword-match with DiMaria, hmm....

Laxus needs to solo Wahl to look good.

There are some other heavy hitters like Gray and Leon. Who will be their opponents?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 01:24   Link #15498
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
For some reason, I feel God Serena would've lasted longer if he did attack first and not just stand around doing his "I'm gonna kill you" speech. This is an Acnologia who means business when he kills.
I sort of agree with you. I'm also curious. Does this mean that Gildarts was stronger than God Serena? He survived after losing limbs right? Also, I wonder why Acnologia attacked Gildarts in the first place... or vice-versa.

And it's interesting that Acnologia doesn't seem to care very much about what Zeref is trying to do. I'm also curious as to why the Dragon Slayers are the only ones who worry Acnologia. It doesn't seem as if any of them can do anything to him right now... why doesn't he take care of stuff related to Zeref first...? Lol, guess he doesn't know that killing Zeref, kills Natsu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Principalities View Post
At the end of Gray's talk with Laxus, why did Mashima show a plant wreathed in electricity followed by the gag where Gray got naked? Seems abit random. Possibly an indication of new powers for Laxus (due to his inhalation of the virulent particles?
That was hilarious. I wondered what that was. I guess you're probably right. His powers must have fried his shirt and pants lol. The panel right before when he was looking at the others sleeping clearly showed him with his shirt still on, so it was definitely erased by the plant whenever that electricity thing with it happened. That was funny. XD

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 02:09   Link #15499
Clipens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Principalities View Post
In the last page: "The lone flower that blooms in a battlefield...All for the sake of his friends!"/"Flower of emotion bloom on the battlefield...Everything he does is for the sake of protecting his comrades!".

Laxus gained the ability to transfer a part of his power/magic to others. If you note Freed sensed Laxus' magic but the user was Ichiya with a Thunder perfume...

Last edited by Clipens; 2016-02-02 at 03:53.
Clipens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 07:42   Link #15500
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipens View Post
In the last page: "The lone flower that blooms in a battlefield...All for the sake of his friends!"/"Flower of emotion bloom on the battlefield...Everything he does is for the sake of protecting his comrades!".

Laxus gained the ability to transfer a part of his power/magic to others. If you note Freed sensed Laxus' magic but the user was Ichiya with a Thunder perfume...
You shouldn't put too much stock in some excitement-inducing promotional blurb that was thrown in by the manga editor. If anything, the electrified flower is meant to show Laxus can just barely contain his desire to fight, but not enough to keep him from electrifying things around him.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen