AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-04, 00:43   Link #1241
orangejuicetang

Yuuko and Hideyoshi interactions

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 02:55   Link #1242
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I just watched episode 13 and I so, so love to see Minami acting all feminine... damn she sure is cute... I gave a point to Akihisa (though he means other) saying that sweet line.....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 07:18   Link #1243
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm disappointed we didn't get to see Shouko's summon in the finale. Ah well, I'll just have to imagine what it would have been myself.... fufufu. This season basically confirmed Shouko is the best girl of the series for me. Nobody else even comes close. That's not to say the other girls aren't cute, it's just that Shouko is on a whole another level.

I didn't enjoy this season as much as the first, but it was still highly enjoyable, with plenty of good character development too. So, good stuff. Looking forward to season 3 (there will be one, right? RIGHT!? *pulls out taser*).
Old 2011-10-04, 07:29   Link #1244
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This season basically confirmed Shouko is the best girl of the series for me. Nobody else even comes close. That's not to say the other girls aren't cute, it's just that Shouko is on a whole another level.
Watching the opening of Wana recently, probably helped you come to this conclusion, since the two girls look quite similar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I didn't enjoy this season as much as the first, but it was still highly enjoyable, with plenty of good character development too. So, good stuff. Looking forward to season 3 (there will be one, right? RIGHT!? *pulls out taser*).
Amen, I would like to watch more Onee-san chapters too
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 12:54   Link #1245
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

So, Mizuki decided that she wasn't gong to give up on Aki after all. I'd say Minami has her work cut out for her if she truly wants to win him over. She seemed to have scored the most love points with him, but given that whatever he says can be taken multiple ways, she could merely be thinking more of it then it appears. Then again, the same goes for Mizuki. He likes her, but whether or not he likes her that way is debatable.

Anyway, I always like how the boys of Class F can be so utterly stupid, yet so brilliant when they need to be, too. Luring the final bosses out of their Comfort Zone was an ingenious move. Bending the rules without breaking them, if you will.

Also, pay attention to the ED, they made some changes to it.

Assuming there's enough source material to go around, more of this would be nice.
Old 2011-10-04, 15:55   Link #1246
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Anyway, I always like how the boys of Class F can be so utterly stupid, yet so brilliant when they need to be, too. Luring the final bosses out of their Comfort Zone was an ingenious move. Bending the rules without breaking them, if you will.
That's Yuuji, he's a genius tactician, Class F could not pull that move off without him (maybe, see below)

Remember that he and Himejii are 'Geniuses' and are the hidden gems of Class F.

The real 'special' is Aki, he can make friends with any number of people (and love with girls) and can without any preparation be able to work out a scenario (Like when Yuuji was captured by Shouko). If Aki was in charge of that he would probably run out of the field by accident and run into a teacher. Aki's Luck with all but love is 1000%, love = .01% heh

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 08:34   Link #1247
Peanutbutter

Like to ask about the ED album by milktub. Isn't it released already? I haven't seen or heard anything yet.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 23:54   Link #1248
marcosius
Anime Critic
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Like to ask about the ED album by milktub. Isn't it released already? I haven't seen or heard anything yet.
It has been released on 2011/10/05. Here in CDJapan http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=LACM-4862
Old 2011-11-07, 05:21   Link #1249
darktruth

Volume 2 acquired!

Spoiler for baka test 2 vol 2 first press bd goodies:

more photos and other imports on my blog.

Conversation's deep
When you talk to yourself
There's no way to cheat
Cause you know you can't be no one else…
darktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 03:43   Link #1250
kamehameha

i hope the series ends up patching minami and aki together. himeji reminds me of that girl from to love ru who the mangaka based his ex off of. She adds no uniqueness to the show and is the most bland character. Her voice even aches me.
Old 2012-07-30, 09:49   Link #1251
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamehameha View Post
i hope the series ends up patching minami and aki together. himeji reminds me of that girl from to love ru who the mangaka based his ex off of. She adds no uniqueness to the show and is the most bland character. Her voice even aches me.
in your dream wahahahahaha
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 23:46   Link #1252
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Wow no posts for over 5 months.

For those of you who have Funi's App (Free or otherwise) Baka 2 Test Spinout (I think it's the extras on season 2) are posted there now!

OMG They are funny.

As well as the extras from S1...watchout for Himenji's cooking lesson. Sulphuric Acid + Hydro Somthing + Nitrous = Nitro Hydro Cloric Acid...extremely deadly..hahahahahahaha

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 03:32   Link #1253
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
I liked the end of this with Mizuki, she finally tells Aki off on looking through to the real her, which is full of shortcomings and made him stop and think. I would like to see more of that in the next season. It is kind of funny how she considers herself useless when she has been one of class F's biggest supporters and their eleventh hour superpower so many times.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 03:11   Link #1254
takai
Easy Muffin

Easily one of the funniest anime ever. It really REALLY needs a third season. I heard it sold well, so it's definitely a possibility. The dub for it is absolutely outstanding as well. It's completely on a level of it's own.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen