AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 12 19.05%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 36.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 23.81%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 12.70%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.59%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.59%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.59%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.59%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.59%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-21, 15:58   Link #101
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
inputting moral into anime is just a bad move. because you will just keep complaining about moral and social justice in every anime
I don't think that's necessarily the case. There may be things that people find morally wrong in any show, but that doesn't mean people can't still enjoy the show. It's like real life. There are plenty of things that people can find morally wrong, but that doesn't mean we should all end our lives or discard our senses of morality.
Old 2015-02-21, 15:59   Link #102
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
because its interesting

if you are fine with that, well, okay.

inputting moral into anime is just a bad move. because you will just keep complaining about moral and social justice in every anime
Just because i'm curious. Have you no moraly opinion at all?
Old 2015-02-21, 16:03   Link #103
Pegasai

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Say what? How many soldiers have you known?
My brother's one - does that count?
Old 2015-02-21, 16:08   Link #104
Nicaea

So season two will end up being a fanboy war again? Jeez at least notice your own goggles before calling people out on their values.
Old 2015-02-21, 16:11   Link #105
Irenesharda

On a separate note, I'm glad that Harklight finally got a well deserved promotion, and got Marylcian's kat.

Also, it seems that from what I've been hearing around. Darzana's entire line about "giving up", which kind of didn't make any sense when you read it out, was a huge mistranslation, and that actually what she was saying was that the higher-ups are hugely underestimating the Martians.

Another mistranslation was when Slaine said "Tragedies do happen", when what he really said was "that it all frightens me." Yes, vastly different, I know. What's up with these translators? They are given one job!

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu

Last edited by Irenesharda; 2015-02-21 at 16:21.
Old 2015-02-21, 16:12   Link #106
Top Sergeant

YES! Second week in a row that Inaho was not the main man in the fight against the Martians. Last week the Captain was the key to taking down the Kataphract, and this week Lt. Marito was calling the shots and doing a damn fine job.

Spoiler:
Old 2015-02-21, 16:27   Link #107
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Sergeant View Post
YES! Second week in a row that Inaho was not the main man in the fight against the Martians. Last week the Captain was the key to taking down the Kataphract, and this week Lt. Marito was calling the shots and doing a damn fine job.

Spoiler:
Meh, had Inaho led the charge that first Martian's Kat will already be destroyed before the second came. Bunch of Terran scrubs.
Old 2015-02-21, 16:30   Link #108
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
On a separate note, I'm glad that Harklight finally got a well deserved promotion, and got Marylcian's kat.

Also, it seems that from what I've been hearing around. Darzana's entire line about "giving up", which kind of didn't make any sense when you read it out, was a huge mistranslation, and that actually what she was saying was that the higher-ups are hugely underestimating the Martians.

Another mistranslation was when Slaine said "Tragedies do happen", when what he really said was "that it all frightens me." Yes, vastly different, I know. What's up with these translators? They are given one job!
In Darzana's case, one could still guess it but Slain was a surprise to me. One job indeed
Old 2015-02-21, 16:33   Link #109
ChampDream
Alive

so much things happen in this episode, it look like Slaine finally make the Vers to work together, but he is now in a really hard spot with the 2 princess. Wonder how earth is going to get out of this one?
Old 2015-02-21, 16:45   Link #110
leelee85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
so much things happen in this episode, it look like Slaine finally make the Vers to work together, but he is now in a really hard spot with the 2 princess. Wonder how earth is going to get out of this one?
Never mind that, how we going to find out if Slaine is really the true villian?
Old 2015-02-21, 16:46   Link #111
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Hahaha, that would be Birth of a Supervillain, if he wasn't him already.
He mad!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-02-21, 16:46   Link #112
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
It feels so normal that the leadership of earth no matter the series are always morons. They've been getting punched in the teeth since this 'war' began, but they are still cocky enough to limit the actions of Inaho and company. The only hope they possibly have of not being annihilated and they are leaving them in reserve for stupid reasons. This would be like saying "the other side has guns....let's just keep rushing them with swords, that'll work."

Unfortunately the other side has now decided to stop being stupid and work in groups. You can take down those super units when they are isolated with the right plan. But it's a whole lot more complicated with groups. Since you have to be able to mix up the plans.

And of course they go with amnesia. Be too hard to just have her wake up and then deal with the aftermath of that. Now they can have Asseylum not do anything until the story wants her to.\

Not sure why Slaine felt he had to lie to the other princess and now put himself in a weaker position. He's just creating another problem that can blow up in his face.
Old 2015-02-21, 16:47   Link #113
Ryuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
snip
Thanks for that, those lines were a bit weird.

Have to laugh at Yuki being pissed off at Slaine. I feel quite sorry for Lemrina, because she knows she's being used but still holding onto the hope that she can be with Slaine, even as just a consolation prize. Despite her jealousy towards Asseylum, she still loves her. Sad stuff.

Bet the higher ups are kicking themselves for not taking the announcement seriously, and, what everyone's been wanting to happen finally happened; the Martians have gone for a group attack. Inaho and co., by all rights, are looking pretty screwed right now. Can only see the Martians losing this if they're badly coordinated/catch each other in the crossfire/one or more of the Kat's better suited in space, weakening the team (but really, they should at least know what their suits are/aren't capable of in different environments). The Herschel alone'll be a nightmare to deal with.
Old 2015-02-21, 16:51   Link #114
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee85 View Post
Seriously, I wonder if Slaine needs to start with killing kittens if you still don't know that by now.
Old 2015-02-21, 16:53   Link #115
leelee85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Seriously, I wonder if Slaine needs to start with killing kittens if you still don't know that by now.
He need's to actually ordering his troops to kill civillians and then I will be convinced.
Old 2015-02-21, 16:56   Link #116
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
He need's to actually ordering his troops to kill civillians and then I will be convinced.
I'm curious how many people have actually survived this mass attack on Earth? There might not be many civilians left for him to order his troops to kill.
Old 2015-02-21, 16:57   Link #117
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
martians rained meteors on a city in ep 4 if i remember right, though it was not slaine at that time i'm sure some kitten might have died T_T
Old 2015-02-21, 16:58   Link #118
Irenesharda

Quote:
Honestly, I'm still pretty concerned about Barouhcruz. This guy was pissed off last episode at Marylcian death, and now suddenly he's all okay with it, and even swearing loyalty and telling Mazuurek to do the same? Something doesn't seem right here.

Even Mazuurek is confused since he brings up that Barouhcruz and Marylcian were talking all about Slaine having killed Saazbaum and being up in arms about it, and now suddenly he gets back, and now Barohcruz says to just forget about it?

Something fishy is going on here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm curious how many people have actually survived this mass attack on Earth? There might not be many civilians left for him to order his troops to kill.
Obviously not enough if the UFE command is just like, "Whatever, those Martians are all huff and puff, no need to worry about them".

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
martians rained meteors on a city in ep 4 if i remember right, though it was not slaine at that time i'm sure some kitten might have died T_T
That was Saazbaum who was trying to kill Rayet. And no, Slaine was still a servant/slave at that point, under Cruhteo.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-21, 16:58   Link #119
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
So that he is doing everything to make this war continue, therefore being responsible for the death of civillians, and that he is using and betraying people around him is not enough.
Old 2015-02-21, 17:01   Link #120
Ryuga

Barouhcruz knows something's up, for sure. He also knows it's best to ally up with Slaine for now and bide his time/go with the winning team and suck it up.
Closed Thread