AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-07-23, 19:41   Link #1961
Waxman

Please we all know that Deku will end up with Bakagou's mom, Mineta with Momo, Tokoyami and Tsuyu, Kirishima and Ashido (Acid Girl), Kaminari and Jirou and Hagakure (Invisible Girl) with Todoroki.
But seriously i doubt that Uraraka will end up with Deku as something other than friends, but they're in their first year who knows what will happen in the future.
Well at least there's no school newpaper club or something like that so the author will not introduce a periodist as a love intereste.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-23, 22:29   Link #1962
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
i am commander...at least i thought i would be but i should be honest, uraraka showed feelings of "like" or even "love" towards deku,
and given the fact that this is shounen and not a romantic-sol manga i doubt that she will ever change her opinion

and instead of shipping a pairing that has little chance to happen i will hope for pairings that arent even existing (sounds logical? )
Let's be optimism bro
If Baku x Ura become so popular, maybe the author will consider to make this ship become a "things"later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
"All it takes is just one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to Lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day."

Uraraka has shown only "hints" if we wanna take them that was of interest in Deku but nothing substantial. That's why I think this situation may be a plot device to make her either show more than just hints or possibly start a ship to sail. Heck Hatsume could end up being Deku's robin, or penny gadget.
Pretty much, Hatsume inventor-centric would made her as academia main gadget supporter in later i can see how she would become X-men version Beast in Boku no hero (Of course not mean she going to grow fur eitherXD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
...What sort of crazy ship is that?
Don't you know?
Unlike train, ship doesn't have a rail limiting their movement therefore ship can move to any direction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Well at least there's no school newpaper club or something like that so the author will not introduce a periodist as a love intereste.
Speaking of this, so far Yuei still not introduced us the student council yet.
Japan school themed-traditional often introduces student council as part of school elements, feel odd that there is no any mention of this student organization during school entry arc.
Maybe Yuei doesn't has Student Council? But aren't Student council are necessary things in japan?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-24, 11:00   Link #1963
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Speaking of this, so far Yuei still not introduced us the student council yet.
Japan school themed-traditional often introduces student council as part of school elements, feel odd that there is no any mention of this student organization during school entry arc.
Maybe Yuei doesn't has Student Council? But aren't Student council are necessary things in japan?
assumed the student council exist. How would they be choosen ?? Remember Yuuei has more departments than just hero : the management was there at the festival. And there is also the fact that's it very likely for SC to mainly consisted of 2nd and 3rd years.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-24, 11:03   Link #1964
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
assumed the student council exist. How would they be choosen ?? Remember Yuuei has more departments than just hero : the management was there at the festival. And there is also the fact that's it very likely for SC to mainly consisted of 2nd and 3rd years.
That's a point that I had forgotten about. With the hero classes being the primary focus I had forgotten about the normal students. Perhaps student representatives are chosen from those who show leadership qualities or have the highest Test scores. The hero class may not even be allowed to be on it because they have to spend so much time in training.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-24, 11:03   Link #1965
Sixth
Hu Tao

At this moment, I like these 2 ships:

Bokugou X Uraraka
Deku X Tsuyu
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-24, 11:17   Link #1966
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post

Bokugou X Uraraka
Deku X Tsuyu
The heck are you on? First Tsuyu is mine! Cat girls used to be my thing but Tsuyu brought frog girls to the front. Deku can be with Uraraka and Bokugou can be with his explosions or maybe Himiko Toga for all I care.

Old 2016-07-24, 11:44   Link #1967
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I think the election would be in vote system since student Council are top student organization in the school, literally SC behalf every students in any department so vote are the most justify way rather apply direct nominee system.
speaking upperclassmen we also not see any of them yet, we really barely see whole of U.A school XD
Old 2016-07-24, 11:59   Link #1968
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
I think the election would be in vote system since student Council are top student organization in the school, literally SC behalf every students in any department so vote are the most justify way rather apply direct nominee system.
speaking upperclassmen we also not see any of them yet, we really barely see whole of U.A school XD
Upperclassmen were briefly mentioned during the sports festival but I haven't heard anything about them since then. Maybe they're all good kids that don't go around getting into fights with super villains or Stain. Probably villains only get involved with this class cause of All Might though.

Old 2016-07-24, 12:04   Link #1969
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Upperclassmen were briefly mentioned during the sports festival but I haven't heard anything about them since then. Maybe they're all good kids that don't go around getting into fights with super villains or Stain. Probably villains only get involved with this class cause of All Might though.
The kungfu girl from Class B also once mentioned the upperclassmen during mid-exam arc.
But none any upperclassmen made any official appearance in the manga, maybe we will see the senior in next few chapters?
About damn time the author to introduce them, if the author still not introduces them until second year then we might will never know the third year in this year generation
The are no mandatory to know the third year but there are no reason either to not introduces them unless the author has plot twist plan for it.
Old 2016-07-24, 12:43   Link #1970
LevelSeven

Quote:
second class was mentioned to be the time where the student get quirk-developing training,
so maybe the second and third class student arent even in the school most of the time (it would also increase the chances that in the second year we will get more "not school like" adventures of class A )
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-26, 08:57   Link #1971
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post

Bokugou X Uraraka
Deku X Tsuyu
ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING
and delusional
Old 2016-07-26, 13:32   Link #1972
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Why on earth would people ship Bakugou with anyone? That guy has so many issues that he shouldn't be in a relationship with anybody. This guy needs to figure out how to make friendships work without becoming a bully before he can get into a romantic relationship with someone.

I think Todoroki's parents have shown well enough how a relationship with a guy like that turns out.

I mean yeah they got into a fight at the tournament....they must be meant for each other? What? Are we going to pair everyone that's been in a fight in this show? Is goo man from the start of the manga going to get some love then ?
Old 2016-07-26, 17:14   Link #1973
Twi

I don't know. Bakugo's mother seems to be like him, but more chill due to age. Give Bakugo a couple of years to chill and a girl who won't take his lip and he respects, and there you go.
Old 2016-07-26, 18:05   Link #1974
LevelSeven

^yup, and uraraka showed this qualitys (we bakuxura shippers are basically the sasukexsakura shippers of BNHA )
Old 2016-07-26, 19:01   Link #1975
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
^yup, and uraraka showed this qualitys (we bakuxura shippers are basically the sasukexsakura shippers of BNHA )
Except Uraraka has shown nothing but contempt for Bakugo. She treats Bakugo the way Sakura should have treated Sasuke So in a way the comparison makes sense. I think the guy is too caught up in Deku atm to really have any interest in girls anyway.

Old 2016-07-26, 20:24   Link #1976
Twi

I don't know. She's the only woman besides his mother whose name he knows from their match. That's saying something.
Old 2016-07-26, 22:39   Link #1977
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Why on earth would people ship Bakugou with anyone? That guy has so many issues that he shouldn't be in a relationship with anybody. This guy needs to figure out how to make friendships work without becoming a bully before he can get into a romantic relationship with someone.

I think Todoroki's parents have shown well enough how a relationship with a guy like that turns out.

I mean yeah they got into a fight at the tournament....they must be meant for each other? What? Are we going to pair everyone that's been in a fight in this show? Is goo man from the start of the manga going to get some love then ?
Do you know people show their other side when they are in relationship?

The difference between Bakugou and Sasuke are, Sasuke is emo who dwell in revenge too much he frankly cold in relationship with girl while Bakugou is prideful butthurt he would go tsundere to girls he relationship with, which is why we ship him with Uraraka
Because we know how cute this couple would be than generic boring Uraraka x Deku plus there are that whole tournament things would make awkwardly cute this ship.

Last edited by Diluc; 2016-07-26 at 22:54.
Old 2016-07-27, 00:12   Link #1978
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Do you know people show their other side when they are in relationship?

The difference between Bakugou and Sasuke are, Sasuke is emo who dwell in revenge too much he frankly cold in relationship with girl while Bakugou is prideful butthurt he would go tsundere to girls he relationship with, which is why we ship him with Uraraka
Because we know how cute this couple would be than generic boring Uraraka x Deku plus there are that whole tournament things would make awkwardly cute this ship.
Glad that I am not the only one who root for this ship. Good to hear that.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-28, 03:29   Link #1979
marvelB

Next spoiler is here:

Spoiler for 101:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-28, 03:57   Link #1980
LevelSeven

i saw some pictures,

i guess deku requires the ability to control OFA but bakugous usualy AoE explosion isnt powerful enough, we saw that in the fight with AM, his explosions did little damage even after they hit,

Spoiler for big 3 MCs:

the one im most interested in is mineta:
Spoiler for mineeeeta:

either way, i like the current slow pacing, deku and co should have time to train,
what i want more than anything is to see chapters focusing on people outside of dekus immediate surrounding, a few chapters of Class B and maybe even a chapter of mind-boys currrent situation would be really nice,

plus i hope for some screentime of 2nd or 3th years

PS: ^isnt the name of the ability to long? until he said the moves name he would have kicked the enemy already XD

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot