AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Which occupation do you choose?
Mercenary, because it sounds way manlier and organized. 2 13.33%
Adventurer, do whatever jobs despite the name. 7 46.67%
Local militia, gotta protect my hometown. 1 6.67%
None of the above, give me some clerical job instead. 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-06-07, 07:19   Link #21
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
To be fair, it's not like it is alright just because someone else get scot-free with same thing.
yeah i agree, what i was talking about was not the authors of respective works, but more about the fanbase, racism comment get some serious backlash where i live, and seem so for Japan as well. But in Chinese community, you can actually see people praise these sort of view in the comments of some novel, there are those who disagree with it, but the one who agree seem more prominent. Of course, i won't denied that some of them is due to the internet censor, but many of them are actually like this. While it seem that the Japanese don't take well towards racism either, which is something i really wholeheartedly agree with
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 06:43   Link #22
Tenzen12

Brokenary got manga. Well, artist made Loren actually expresivr and not Guts at all so he is practically completely different character (his monolog uses remained same though), but it was fun reading regardless.
Old 2019-05-02, 22:08   Link #23
GNT32
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to GNT32 Send a message via AIM to GNT32 Send a message via Yahoo to GNT32
Hi, somebody knows where I can see the vol 4 illustrations? Because Zafkiel C. Rejectors facebook page where he had the illustrations was taken down
GNT32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-03, 05:33   Link #24
Tenzen12

Well translator (houseofrain.home.blog) put illustrations into his chapters, I don't know if they are stored anywhere separately.

Also I think people should pay Loren to NOT leave city or at least to not visit any other.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2019-05-03 at 06:05.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-25, 09:56   Link #25
kari-no-sugata II

Latest translated chapter (99) made me LOL quite hard. You thought you were here for a rank up exam? Nah, let's have a little auction for the key to the guild receiptionest's room
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-25, 11:16   Link #26
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I read the manga, but I don't like the heroine
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-25, 11:35   Link #27
Tenzen12

She is manipulative, devious, possessive profiteering troublemaker. What is there to dislike?

Ch. 99 was really fun. Poor Ivy expecting she can take adventage of Loren for free. She should figure it will not work as long as his partner is around
Old 2019-05-25, 12:09   Link #28
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
She is manipulative, devious, possessive profiteering troublemaker. What is there to dislike?
She's more mercenary than the mercenary

I think she's fun since she's active and interesting. She feels like a real character rather than a role. It's just as well for her though that Loren is quite chilled...

Quote:
Ch. 99 was really fun. Poor Ivy expecting she can take adventage of Loren for free. She should figure it will not work as long as his partner is around
Just when you think she's going to be quiet. I wonder if she'll push for cheap/quick raise to silver rank after all...
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-25, 12:18   Link #29
Tenzen12

She knows all too well that would end of world as we know it. I hope she will be smarter then that. Well, maybe not.
Old 2020-12-01, 13:04   Link #30
readher

Licensed by Seven Seas

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2...-manga-series/
readher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-01, 13:58   Link #31
Tenzen12

And another kick the bucked huh.

It would be nice if author went openly full racist against chinese one of these days and made big splash and Seven Seas dropped it to avoid controversy.

Tags
adventurer, big guy, indentured servitude, mercenary, romance?