AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Old 2009-01-19, 07:40   Link #141
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRU View Post
Spoiler for Ep 1:
lololol
Spoiler for lol:
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 11:22   Link #142
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
lololol
Spoiler for lol:
Spoiler:

Anyway in episode 1 Layfon said he wanted to start things from scratch again... but that's ludicrous because it would be like having Einstein among the students in an elementary school!
In fact the end of episode 2 was pure ownage: I think I understand the feelings of Layfon's captain (the blonde chick)... how can she manage to be the captain of squadron 17 after what happened?!? She must be really smart at least, because strength wise she's an ant compared to Layfon.

Does anybody know how long this series will be?
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 12:21   Link #143
jennkei
Screenshot Fiend

I think I got 12 from ANN, but not sure where they got the info from (since it's not listed on Moonphase)...hrm.
jennkei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 13:27   Link #144
asrielchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post

how can she manage to be the captain of squadron 17 after what happened?!? She must be really smart at least, because strength wise she's an ant compared to Layfon.
Among the students in the city Nina is actually pretty good, at least she's considered to "have potential". And everyone in that city is an ant compared to Layfon.
Old 2009-01-19, 13:37   Link #145
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

I don't have an issue with Layfon being superman, i remember a nother show that turned out out awesome where the male lead was superman from the start: Heroic Age.

If they do the same here, where it's his personality and attitude that matures rather than his abilities it could be an interesting turn of events, much like HA was.

That said, i can't understand why they got angry with him TBH. Lets face it, he didn't want to be there, he was manipulated and forced into it. He got moved a bit by her desire to win and acted. So now he's hated sheesh. Typical woman. :P If he's sat there and done nothing whats the odds he's still of ended up being hated hehe

From what i've seen so far, there;'s probably on a few on the planet that can compare to Layfon, most people would be like anys to him. He's one of the heroic tribe from HA
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 14:29   Link #146
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

anyone whose read the manga....can they tell me if we get to see the girl that kissed in the first again and whats their relationship? l r curious.......
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 14:41   Link #147
asrielchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat's Disciple View Post
That said, i can't understand why they got angry with him TBH. Lets face it, he didn't want to be there, he was manipulated and forced into it. He got moved a bit by her desire to win and acted. So now he's hated sheesh. Typical woman. :P If he's sat there and done nothing whats the odds he's still of ended up being hated hehe
I think it's exactly the "he didn't want to be there" part that irritates Nina. She wants to protect the city very much and if she had powers like that she'd be more than glad to use them. That's why she couldn't understand how someone so powerful like Layfon would refuse to use his abilities. But Layfon has his reasons too so can't really say who's at fault there, just a conflict of their beliefs.
Old 2009-01-19, 14:57   Link #148
ThinkTank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
anyone whose read the manga....can they tell me if we get to see the girl that kissed in the first again and whats their relationship? l r curious.......
From what I have read in 2 manga versions that would be a no, but there isn't a whole lot of it scanlated.

I find it interesting that the anime and the 2 versions of the manga that I have read all start out differently, and they all give off a good unique atmosphere.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 15:18   Link #149
Estaron
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennkei View Post
I think I got 12 from ANN, but not sure where they got the info from (since it's not listed on Moonphase)...hrm.
According to their blog, it's 24eps
ttp://anime.webnt.jp/regios/2008/12/post_62.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Spoiler for Childhood Friend:
Estaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 16:25   Link #150
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
From what I have read in 2 manga versions that would be a no, but there isn't a whole lot of it scanlated.

I find it interesting that the anime and the 2 versions of the manga that I have read all start out differently, and they all give off a good unique atmosphere.

Ah, I see...it be nice if she became a pernament character in the anime....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estaron View Post

Spoiler for Childhood Friend:
Ohz....
Spoiler:
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 17:23   Link #151
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat's Disciple View Post
Well the blond chick captain got angry because:
1) she felt fooled by Layfon... she was all worried about the damages he took from the sparring with her while he only pretended to be weak.
2) she feels frustrated because, after all of her hard work, she was going to lose the match while Layfon single handedly won...
3) she won't be a captain because of her strength, but because of her smartness. Well Layfon for that aspect can be made admiral or something!

What I don't understand is the radio silver haired chick: why is she pissed of?!?
She asked Layfon to help her captain by sending her thoughts and after Layfon does this she says he's a traitor? Maybe all of that purple petals (or what the hell they are) messed up her brain!
Someone here suggested that the radio chick wanted Layfon to save the captain only, without capturing the flag... but that would be pointless because after saving the captain Layfon's powers would have been revealed.
The only explanation that comes to my mind is that the radio chick wanted Layfon to save the captain with the freeware version of his powers, not with the premium one. If that's the case the purple petals messed up her brain for real because the freeware powers were absolutely inadequate.
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 18:00   Link #152
zibi88

Fellis (silver haired loli girl) mostly is angry becouse Layfon done the thing that her brother was waiting for... revealing his power.... her brother was responsible for Layfons joining the military art group (he hired those two guys in ep1 to fight and make layfon show if its truly him....felis saw that and called him bastard..becouse he is playing with peoples lifes if he sees any profit for himself)

In ep1 we see the current principal (fellis big brother) pissing his pants like a baby when he was in that car durring that monster attack.... yet he saw what those fighters are capable of doing and now he has Layfon in his hands..... he has a strong power and will use him for his personal matches against other cities....

For me the most important thing is who what girl at the beggining of ep1 is (the orange haired who kissed Layfon) ^^ is she Layfons childhood friend, daughter of the majesty or is she the spirit of that town that's why she cant leave the city (she could always go together with Layfon)

I hope that durring episodes we will learn more about Layfons past and what happened that he decided to leave that town
Spoiler for what in manga:

Well we have to wait and see but from the OP it seems that Layfon will return to that town with his friends
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 18:26   Link #153
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I hope that durring episodes we will learn more about Layfons past and what happened that he decided to leave that town
Spoiler for what in manga:
Spoiler for Missing Mail prologue:
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 18:35   Link #154
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy View Post
We dont know on what story we are baseing in the anime... manga...novels... since each is different ^^ so if you readed some novels could you tell who is that girl that kissed layfon at the begining ? (was there anything about it ? )

Maybe the anime will have its own story ;] time will show but hmmm I woder if there will be 13 or 25 episodes
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 18:37   Link #155
AlaAlba

personally I d like to see the purple haired girl to join into Reifon's harem, she s better than Meishen but that would make it 2 strong girls(I know they re not that strong, but hey, they can fight) in his harem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estaron View Post
According to their blog, it's 24eps
ttp://anime.webnt.jp/regios/2008/12/post_62.php
oh you re right, it s 24 eps, thanks for the info.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 18:45   Link #156
Cinocard

Who cares? get 'em all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Fellis (silver haired loli girl) mostly is angry becouse Layfon done the thing that her brother was waiting for... revealing his power.... her brother was responsible for Layfons joining the military art group (he hired those two guys in ep1 to fight and make layfon show if its truly him....felis saw that and called him bastard..becouse he is playing with peoples lifes if he sees any profit for himself)
The point is, She ask Him to do it. So next time do it yourself, or don't bitch

Quote:
Oh so Missing Mail isn't the one that follow the novel but the other version?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 18:57   Link #157
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Oh so Missing Mail isn't the one that follow the novel but the other version?
Spoiler:
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 19:45   Link #158
TrueKnight

So judging from the posts and spoilers galore above, Layfon's Superman like strength with godlike powers are here to stay and it's well given that he's going to establish his group of unique harem (consisting the orange-haired childhood friend, blonde-haired squad captain, white/silverhaired loli and black-haired chick) with him being the alpha male?

Oh yes I think I'm gonna like this show.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 20:11   Link #159
jennkei
Screenshot Fiend

A point someone raised on the previous page about Nina getting kicked off as leader....I sincerely doubt Layfon wants to be the leader anyway. And it's not always the strongest person who gets to lead -- usually should be the one with the most drive/leadership skills, and Nina certainly has the former.

Lol Trueknight. I'd be kicking the show off my to-watch list if that's the case! Oh wait...it kinda is...haha.
jennkei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 22:47   Link #160
Cinocard

Yeah, obviously someone that does not want to fight would want to be the leader.

And the talk about one's drive, i guess something major will eventually happen to throw everyone in the circle. This anime certainly aren't just gonna be about the tournament.

I want the sub

Quote:
Spoiler:
Well, i really don't care how the author handle the panel or narrating, but how are the events follow the novel?

Last edited by Cinocard; 2009-01-19 at 22:58.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen