AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2016-01-15, 10:01   Link #34901
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Fun Fun Fun, really enjoying it.

will take better picture with better camera latter

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 23:56   Link #34902
Jestersage

According to Dalong, the Gundam Frame in Kimaris is ver 2. How is it different from version.1 (Barbartos) aside from the color?
Jestersage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 00:06   Link #34903
skaianDestiny

What green paint do people use for the Graze?
skaianDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 03:30   Link #34904
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

...Seriously Bandai, how about an MG that I would actually want to buy, like the F90? *sigh* Everyone who needs another Freedom Gundam, check it out:

Also...too fuzzy to be certain but...it looks like a high-maneuverabilty form for Barbatos?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 06:13   Link #34905
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
...Seriously Bandai, how about an MG that I would actually want to buy, like the F90? *sigh* Everyone who needs another Freedom Gundam, check it out:

Also...too fuzzy to be certain but...it looks like a high-maneuverabilty form for Barbatos?
Barbatos Frame 6

Seems to use parts from the new Graze in the opening (also getting a kit soon)

Gusion Rebake shield confirmed to be rear skirt

New Graze getting a HG too (the greenish/blue one with sword)

Grimgerde is getting a 1/100
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 04:49   Link #34906
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

its kinda sad because i saw stockpiles of ignored Hyakuri as the other IBO Suits managed to sold out of stock really quick from a local hobby store, makes be wanna haul those poor guys for a club group customization project in contests,

not sure why the local neighbor gunpla mates not sold on it, does it had to do that the Suit was being oddly designed? which is in universe is a space use only Suit thus its legs don't do much any role, as in it can't stand up on its own due to the combination of TINY feet & over sized backpack thus requiring the use of its stand that came with it which is also used in flight mode, along with a dorky looking transformation gimmick which is just like stretching out your arms to the back of your body ala ninja running like from Naruto for example, storing the arms in said back pack, instead of anything like the Union Flag, Enact, & the Braves level of engineering, turning into a decent looking airplane mode,

at least it has articulation, compared to the ever infamous abomination that is the HG Dahack which at my place is now cheaper than a non BB Legend SD, seriously the Grimoire is super popular even compared to the G-Self!!
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 07:20   Link #34907
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Sword 2 View Post
its kinda sad because i saw stockpiles of ignored Hyakuri as the other IBO Suits managed to sold out of stock really quick from a local hobby store, makes be wanna haul those poor guys for a club group customization project in contests,

not sure why the local neighbor gunpla mates not sold on it, does it had to do that the Suit was being oddly designed? which is in universe is a space use only Suit thus its legs don't do much any role, as in it can't stand up on its own due to the combination of TINY feet & over sized backpack thus requiring the use of its stand that came with it which is also used in flight mode, along with a dorky looking transformation gimmick which is just like stretching out your arms to the back of your body ala ninja running like from Naruto for example, storing the arms in said back pack, instead of anything like the Union Flag, Enact, & the Braves level of engineering, turning into a decent looking airplane mode,

at least it has articulation, compared to the ever infamous abomination that is the HG Dahack which at my place is now cheaper than a non BB Legend SD, seriously the Grimoire is super popular even compared to the G-Self!!
The Hyakuri's problem is probably that it requires a separately purchased stand, and it has that giant ass back pack limiting its posing out of the box with the stand it comes with (you are literally stuck with only posing the arms and legs as the backpack and stand will always remain in the same position).

And the Grimoire got that sci-fi feel from other shows and series backing it up, its a really nice simple universal design

UPDATE ON EARLIER POST: That Gusion Rebake is 1/100 actually, and seems to come with all the standard Gusion weapons as well???

Its freaking 5000 yen though.....ugh

Old 2016-01-23, 11:55   Link #34908
skaianDestiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
UPDATE ON EARLIER POST: That Gusion Rebake is 1/100 actually, and seems to come with all the standard Gusion weapons as well???

Its freaking 5000 yen though.....ugh
The reason is the 1/100 Gusion Rebake kit also contains the parts for the green Gusion, so you essentially have 2 kits in one.
Old 2016-01-24, 03:11   Link #34909
Skye629

Old 2016-01-24, 03:45   Link #34910
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
- I still think it looks like an Overflag. Will have to see it in action to make a final judgement.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Overflag design but the kit itself left much to be desired, and it kind of soured me on the general look.
Old 2016-01-24, 06:01   Link #34911
Skye629

Quote:
- I still think it looks like an Overflag. Will have to see it in action to make a final judgement.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Overflag design but the kit itself left much to be desired, and it kind of soured me on the general look.
That sorta goes for all IBO mechs though, nice designs but not much in terms of weapons/accessories/gimmicks
Old 2016-01-27, 05:44   Link #34912
Chibiloli

Anybody know any companies besides koto that makes third party 1/144 robot model accessories and add-ons? I want to get a sword, plain and simple for my gunpla, not a katana, a western type sword, and a chainsword if they sell those, because cannibalizing an Imperial Knight for its fancy weapons is beyond my budget.
Old 2016-01-27, 05:53   Link #34913
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
That sorta goes for all IBO mechs though, nice designs but not much in terms of weapons/accessories/gimmicks
- .....*

I meant that the old HG00 Overflag kit let me down. This was mainly due to the ABS frame.

On one hand I'm annoyed that most of the IBO mecha really demand you to get the weapon packs separately, but on the other hand it makes the kits a hell lot more affordable than older HG kits. In that sense it's not really all too bad.
Old 2016-01-27, 06:01   Link #34914
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
Anybody know any companies besides koto that makes third party 1/144 robot model accessories and add-ons? I want to get a sword, plain and simple for my gunpla, not a katana, a western type sword, and a chainsword if they sell those, because cannibalizing an Imperial Knight for its fancy weapons is beyond my budget.
Chainsaw....not sure

Sword? Get the upcoming HG Kimaris booster add on that comes with a broadsword like seen on the new Graze variant

If you are talking 1/100, probably out of luck

Quote:
- .....*

I meant that the old HG00 Overflag kit let me down. This was mainly due to the ABS frame.

On one hand I'm annoyed that most of the IBO mecha really demand you to get the weapon packs separately, but on the other hand it makes the kits a hell lot more affordable than older HG kits. In that sense it's not really all too bad.
Oh I thought you were talking more about the overall design

But yup, IMO it makes the IBO kits great, get whatever cheap kit you want, then grab whatever add on packs you like all for the price of a "standard" 1/144 HG (depending on where you live of course)
Old 2016-01-27, 06:15   Link #34915
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Also, I'm thinking of getting another Barbatos and see if I can actually make use of that pseudo-inner frame for another project.
Old 2016-01-27, 19:17   Link #34916
Skye629

Thats alot of plastic for a plain 1/100 lol

Zaku!

Old 2016-01-29, 20:39   Link #34917
Chibiloli

Yeah, anybody got any pics of IBO option set 4? Google isn't helping right now, and I wanna know if it comes with another mobile worker.
Old 2016-01-29, 22:33   Link #34918
skaianDestiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
Yeah, anybody got any pics of IBO option set 4? Google isn't helping right now, and I wanna know if it comes with another mobile worker.
It does, the mobile worker that the dockyard workers got.

Old 2016-01-31, 06:22   Link #34919
Chibiloli

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaianDestiny View Post
It does, the mobile worker that the dockyard workers got.

One gun only? Thats kinda lame, and what else does it come with? I plan on collecting the mobile workers to make scout teams for my larger MS, currently trying to work out a gundam tabletop.
Old 2016-02-01, 18:35   Link #34920
Skye629

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy