AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-11, 05:05   Link #261
cutecouplesfan

episode 11 and 12 is already out in crunchyroll!!!! but i think they removed episode 10...:-(
cutecouplesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 06:14   Link #262
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisha View Post
I've decided to wait until this series is almost finished in subbing because believe me its not easy watching an episode and then wait for the next to be released...Till then, I'll occupy myself with other animes...So ja ne guys for now! I'll come back here for sure! ^_^
That I What I'm Doing Right Now...I Hate The Witting..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecouplesfan View Post
I just hope that shuurei will end up with ryuuki...
I Hope That Too..
Old 2008-01-11, 09:58   Link #263
cutecouplesfan

episode 11 and 12 are awesome!!! you guys should watch it....

Spoiler for episode 11 and 12:
Old 2008-01-18, 21:57   Link #264
cutecouplesfan

i just want to let you guys know that episode 13 and 14 is already out in crunchyroll.....and please don't let this forum die..
Old 2008-01-19, 20:57   Link #265
cutecouplesfan

am I the only one that's posting here?! come on people! speak up!! say your thoughts on saiunkoku monogatari season 2!!!

Spoiler for episode 13:
Old 2008-01-19, 22:03   Link #266
golthin

Quote:
am I the only one that's posting here?! come on people! speak up!! say your thoughts on saiunkoku monogatari season 2!!!

Spoiler for episode 13:
Well, I am way too far ahead of you and probably like many people said, they are not watching the series till they have a good amount of episodes. I am watching the raws so I am way far ahead of where you are. I am sorry you are feeling lonely :P

There is only 7 more episodes left for this season, so it is a sure thing that there must be a third season on the works because I don't see Shuurei and Ryuuki ending together, considering the resent events.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-20, 15:32   Link #267
Lintendo

Yay yay!!!!
C1 & Animanda just released 1-6
Lintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 12:25   Link #268
yura`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintendo View Post
Yay yay!!!!
C1 & Animanda just released 1-6
Yay indeed! Was pleasantly surprised to see the joint-sub. I followed the entire first season, but have been laying off downloading the second season for awhile now - until I checked and saw with much joy new subs! Hopefully this will draw back fans to revisit the forum and watch the newly released subs too!
yura` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 04:23   Link #269
cutecouplesfan

i just watched episode 14 it was awesome

Spoiler for ep14:
Old 2008-01-25, 02:18   Link #270
crystar
*yawns*

I'm waiting for C1-Animanda to release more episodes. I hope we can an episode every week at least, I will be very happy with that. I won't be seeing the Crunchyroll ones just cause I dislike streaming. But yeah, any subber for this poor unwanted series is highly appreciated.
crystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 07:01   Link #271
cutecouplesfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystar View Post
I'm waiting for C1-Animanda to release more episodes. I hope we can an episode every week at least, I will be very happy with that. I won't be seeing the Crunchyroll ones just cause I dislike streaming. But yeah, any subber for this poor unwanted series is highly appreciated.
just asking...what do you mean by poor unwanted series?

by the way episode 15 is out in crunchyroll
Old 2008-01-27, 07:43   Link #272
cutecouplesfan

Spoiler for episode 15:
Old 2008-01-27, 08:55   Link #273
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
I think that's a reference to its (limited) appeal to the subbing community, not a comment about the audience.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 14:15   Link #274
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
with this show anyone has a chance with Shuurei! It all depends on what marriage can benefit her the most as she is not in love with anyone right now. I am watching the raw for the latest episode Shuurei and Ryuuki are talking and...

Spoiler for Episode 30:

only 9 more episodes for this season to end....
Spoiler for Repy to Golthin's spoiler "DOnt read if you dont want to be spoiled":
Old 2008-01-29, 08:08   Link #275
crystar
*yawns*

Quote:

by the way episode 15 is out in crunchyroll
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I think that's a reference to its (limited) appeal to the subbing community, not a comment about the audience.
That's what I meant. Other series has groups rushing to release the latest episode first. Saiunkoku has a number of subbers but releases are still rather limited.
crystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 09:10   Link #276
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Spoiler for Repy to Golthin's spoiler "DOnt read if you dont want to be spoiled":
Spoiler:
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 10:32   Link #277
Valeria-chan
Skyzon Clan

Send a message via Yahoo to Valeria-chan
When I first saw an add for this series on one of the sites that I was at I thought about checking it out. Well for the first time in history I wasn't disappointed from beginning to end it kept me on my feet and I wanted to see more normally a series can get me like that but only until the plot turns sour or something stupid happens. But this is my favorite anime and I was surprised about that. If for any reason something stupid did happen they quickly fixed it and kept me interested. If the second season doesnt hurry up I am going to start to download it regardless which I am trying to avoid when I watch something I like to watch it so I dont have to worry about waiting for the next episode to come out a week or two weeks later.

I would give this a 10 out of 10 for all of it.
Valeria-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 09:56   Link #278
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Last night I watched all six of the C1/Animanda H.264 releases, and they are simply stunning. The raws are incredibly detailed and deeply colorful, and the faces chosen for the styled fonts fit well with the Japanese texts and feel of the show. The raw quality is especially noticeable in the more intimate scenes where you can see the care Madhouse took in drawing the characters' facial appearances. (Facial characterization seems a Madhouse strong point these days; see Dennou Coil for another good, if very different, example.)

This is hardly a knock on our other valiant subbing groups, Four-Lear-Clover and Sweet Secret, who have been doing yeoman work in bringing more Shurrei to a starving audience. I just wanted to extend a vote of confidence to the C1/Animanda crew. I had begun to think C1 had abandoned this show after releasing just one episode last year. Now that we've gotten six beautiful episodes in a bunch, I can't wait for the next set of releases.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 14:09   Link #279
KrebMarkt
Never do well

Newbie question :
Is the serie finished in Light novels form ?
KrebMarkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 14:32   Link #280
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Finished up Episode 10 subbed and Shuurei tenacity never get old. She is just an amazing woman who honestly and truly cares about others wellbeing above her own. Right now the focus of what needs to be done has taken precedent over the romantic side (unlike the later unsubbed episodes) Which i am very happy about Shuurei is coming into her own and making a name for herself on her own. Next episode seems like she might clear the blockade and actually get the doctors in to help the Ill. Saiunkoku to me is one of rare gems that doesnt seem to get very much attention but shines so brightly i love the series through and through and even though it sucks waiting for subs the series is so stunning i dont mind waiting.

Tags
drama, historical, madhouse, romance