~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 77:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-06, 16:09   Link #1462
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Trust me, the villain blocked all mights power and was unscathed. If Deku used his brain, he could have just called Todoroki to burn or freeze the muscle fibres but when the villain is in mid combat with him, planning would be near impossible.
And how he going to do that?
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-06, 21:23   Link #1463
Sixth
Hu Tao

How I read this chapter:

Deku: Hello scrubs, I just destroyed a villain, how about you guys...WHATTTTTTTT...the villains are still moving? Stop slacking please.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 06:11   Link #1464
LevelSeven

good chapter, im sure deku already lost his feelings in his two arms otherwise he wouldnt be able to bear having his arms crushed like that
now lets see how everyone else is doing (and i hope it will last longer than half a chapter like in the training arc )
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 11:02   Link #1465
marvelB

Next spoiler is already here:

Spoiler for 78:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 16:09   Link #1466
LevelSeven

^if he can control this power in braod daylight he will become one hell of a monster, if the nightpower of this shadow is that immense i fear how powerful it will become if tokoyami starts to actually gets his powerboost after training
Old 2016-02-10, 18:56   Link #1467
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Spoiler for WOW:
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 19:06   Link #1468
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Before Deku and friends manage to calm Tokoyami shadow rage i hope the shadow will hurt some villain to show us the hype.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 16:38   Link #1469
J4n1

Holy fuck that end page was awesome.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 16:51   Link #1470
LevelSeven

so much badass-feeling in a single page
deku also seems to hav reached his limit, still, he was awesome as long as it went on

kacchan and todo seem to be in a hell of a disadvantage agaisnt the villian, i wonder if someon with moonfishs quirck needs to go to a dentist i would like to have this power if i could get this side-ability XD

and not only are the villians causing problems there is also now a raging tokoyami, i really hope at least one villian (the big glasses dude) gets wrecked with a few uncontrolled berserk hits
btw, does this mean that tokoyami is always in such a big pain if night comes? that is somehow sad
Old 2016-02-12, 18:01   Link #1471
ranchan13

Holy badass Chocobro!
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 08:35   Link #1472
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Just when you thought the heroes couldn't get in any more trouble...
Old 2016-02-13, 10:45   Link #1473
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Because Tokoyami berserk we forgot with certaing "thing"
Kacchan being pissed off again in this chapter because Kacchan's everywhere in his head
Old 2016-02-18, 05:02   Link #1474
marvelB

Partial spoiler summary is out:

Spoiler for 79:

That's it for now! I'll be sure to post the rest when it's out!
Old 2016-02-18, 05:23   Link #1475
LevelSeven

^seems pretty spot on,
i would have liked to see kacchan and todo fighting together but they dont have the one of the most powerful quircks of all times so it is understandable that they dont have a chance against a trained pro :/
Old 2016-02-18, 13:17   Link #1476
marvelB

Well, Korean scans came out:

Spoiler for 79:
Old 2016-02-19, 17:16   Link #1477
LevelSeven

good thinking deku,
AWESOME metal-guy and gaint-hand, they really get better and better, to be honest, i want copy-kid and mind-control-boy to fight too, how easy could they overhelm a enemy? think about it,
villian shows up, copy boy takes some injuries but manages to touch him and directly has the same quirck, than a battle with 2 equally powerful quirck-users begins unless copy-boy takes more quircks
and mind-kid could ask him if he spares them, villian will of course answer with something villian-like, bump, finished battle XD

and now i hope there will be finally a serious-serious fighting for kacchan, until now all the real fights he was involved got skipped only the mock-battles are shown :/
im hyped
Old 2016-02-25, 05:29   Link #1478
marvelB

Spoiler summary is out, though apparently this isn't 100% confirmed yet. But what the heck, here it is:

Spoiler for 80:
Old 2016-02-25, 05:54   Link #1479
LevelSeven

^that or they want to use kacchan as some sort of unwilling subordinate, only because the heroes "dont deserve him" (lol) doesnt mean the villians will take him as their equal i would like to see either of this happening:

1. AFO wants kacchan to become the next AFO user, but stuff happens and kacchan is not willing to get some cheap power up (saying that he wants to become #1 with his own strength), than two things happen:
1) AFO tells how deku suddenly got a quirck and in order to become the #1 he MUST take the power that is even above OFA,
2) forces kacchan to swallow his hair and creates a connection, saying to his underlings that if AFO awakens kacchan will slowly become more and more corrupted so they can let him go until he "ripens enough"

2. AFO wants to create a ultimate nemu and saw in kacchan a perfect vessel which wont become some kind of brainless monster, experimenting on kacchan and making him into a BNHA-version of the x-men-wolverine-version-deadpool but since he has still his mind he flees..

in either way: i want kacchan to get back to the heroes, than sh*t happens that makes him into a villian with understandable reason (at best would be a anti-hero, fighting crime but so brutal that the villians are more or less bound to the bed for years)
Old 2016-02-25, 06:25   Link #1480
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Bakugou join the villain group is very cliche but this not mean Todoroki or Iida join villain side not cliches either.

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot