AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-07-03, 21:27   Link #21
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
It ended at a good part, but hopefully we see what they do during their date and how this girl will lead or remind him of his ex in someway.
Old 2020-07-08, 13:59   Link #22
dragon213

Which ones of the girls can be trusted? I mean there is one scene I'm wondering about, in chapter 20, what did Konomi Shirayuki tell Ryuunouske's dad because he seemed really shocked, and she did seem to really speak fondly of Ryuunosuke. was she a trustworthy person from the start or did she change or is she still not trustworthy?

Accidently read the title and saw a few things from later chapters that hasn't been translated, and I can tell that while the father is an asshole, the maid seem to really care about him, even though he doesn't seem to know her.

so, is rin and konomi trustworthy people? From the little I have seen I think so, but I don't know, also what did konomi say to ryuunosuke's dad? It did seem like she was speaking really fondly of ryuunosuke.

Last edited by LKK; 2020-07-08 at 14:18. Reason: Posts merged.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-29, 13:30   Link #23
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Now in English~

I wonder whether there are fans who supported Yume then they read this scene lmao
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-30, 01:25   Link #24
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I just read the current chapter and the idol was the slut who’s sleeping with the dad. I mean come on, it was so obvious. If you paid attention to the earlier chapters the hints were there. Come on author. Do better.

Anyway, it goes to show that the game is rigged for the idol to win and to no one’s surprise she wants the money. As for why? Who knows? But with daddy backing her, the odds are favorable for her.
Old 2020-08-30, 01:28   Link #25
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post

Now in English~

I wonder whether there are fans who supported Yume then they read this scene lmao
I never liked or trusted the idol since day one. If you read the earlier chapters, you can see why. Game is rigged and a sham at that. Sucks that the Mc has little to no options.
Old 2020-09-13, 20:57   Link #26
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

If anyone is still following this series. Chapter 21 is out.

It’s an idol chapter and...
Spoiler:

And that’s pretty much it. “Sighs” Ryuunosuke, if only if you knew. Poor guy.
Old 2020-09-13, 21:12   Link #27
Shadow5YA

Why does it matter? Ryuunosuke already said he's mainly looking for Natsuki, and Hime already confessed that she's not Natsuki and wanted the money.

Even if Ryuunosuke believes that Hime likes him "now", it doesn't change that she's not Natsuki, so she is still going to get cut eventually.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-13, 21:26   Link #28
SirCopert

Everyone hates Ryuunosuke because of his personality and his choices, including me but there is a chance that he will improve.
However, for those who follow the raw:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-13, 22:04   Link #29
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Why does it matter? Ryuunosuke already said he's mainly looking for Natsuki, and Hime already confessed that she's not Natsuki and wanted the money.

Even if Ryuunosuke believes that Hime likes him "now", it doesn't change that she's not Natsuki, so she is still going to get cut eventually.
It’s true and it still annoys me that he has to play Scooby Doo to find her, despite the fact that she OWES him, not the other way around. But to each their own I guess.

Anyway, you do realize that this game is rigged to be in the idols favor. The reason being that the dad is helping her and can twist the rules to favor Hime to his liking. Also, Ryuunosuke was a fan of Hime. She and the dad know that and they’re using his naivety and the rigged setting to her/their advantage.

Sure Natsuki is still important to him (sadly), but Hime has the dad, a rigged game backing her, and Ryuunosuke’s lack of judgment to exploit. Also, feelings can change and the idol is confident that she can and has all the tools she needs if need be.
Old 2020-09-13, 23:36   Link #30
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
It’s true and it still annoys me that he has to play Scooby Doo to find her, despite the fact that she OWES him, not the other way around. But to each their own I guess.

Anyway, you do realize that this game is rigged to be in the idols favor. The reason being that the dad is helping her and can twist the rules to favor Hime to his liking. Also, Ryuunosuke was a fan of Hime. She and the dad know that and they’re using his naivety and the rigged setting to her/their advantage.

Sure Natsuki is still important to him (sadly), but Hime has the dad, a rigged game backing her, and Ryuunosuke’s lack of judgment to exploit. Also, feelings can change and the idol is confident that she can and has all the tools she needs if need be.
It would be nice to see the idol eliminated, I would like to see her shocked face
Old 2020-09-14, 01:50   Link #31
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Nee, Nee, can you taste your father's dick?~
Old 2020-09-14, 02:05   Link #32
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

That's... Nasty...
For some reason, I feel this will get axed soon....
Old 2020-09-14, 09:02   Link #33
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
It would be nice to see the idol eliminated, I would like to see her shocked face
The real question is will our naive Mc realize it before it’s too late. It’s pretty obvious she’’ll be one of the few left standing, but let’s see if the game will play itself against her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post

Nee, Nee, can you taste your father's dick?~
That’s what makes the matter to funny yet disturbing. If only if our mc knew.
Old 2020-09-19, 16:22   Link #34
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

For anyone who cares chapter 22 has been released.
Spoiler:

That’s pretty much it. I’ve delivered the message. Let’s hear what you all have to say.
Old 2020-10-03, 22:07   Link #35
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Haha, this manga~
Old 2021-07-08, 16:59   Link #36
n0m@n
C-Z

^The manga ended and that girl up there who slept around won lol.

Thank god I wasn't a fan of this series.
Old 2021-07-08, 18:35   Link #37
SirCopert

Truly it's the tsundere that has won. I'm glad that I was not a fan of this series.
Old 2021-07-27, 16:52   Link #38
dragon213

Hey I have a question, was it revealed in the last chapter if konomi was a gold digger or a prostitute before meeting mc or did she become like this after him getting married to ayane? I don't want to think that all the affection and compassion she showed him was a lie but I must know, she always seemed to enjoy her time with him and not wanting to lose because she wanted to make him happy, was that all a lie and she was truly just after the money? I mean she is selling her body in the last chapter and I just don't know if that's how she's always been or if she became like that in the end.
Old 2021-09-21, 11:53   Link #39
zerodragon

so did natsuki furukawa die, which girl was her? and how did she die? i saw the grave from last chapter, but don't want to read though the whole manga
Old 2021-09-21, 12:35   Link #40
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
so did natsuki furukawa die, which girl was her? and how did she die? i saw the grave from last chapter, but don't want to read though the whole manga
She was the girl that he loved in high school who got decieved by her mother that she needed a surgergy which caused Ryuunosuke to give her money by borrowing it from his dad however it was for her lover's company and then to get the money back she decided to sell her body for years which is why she died so young, from what I get at the age of 28.

Tags
betrayal, ecchi, harem, romance