AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-07-25, 14:56   Link #3781
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea we dont take kindly to logic round these parts. clearly ichigo's dagger is more powerful than his sword. everyone knows that the smaller the knife, the more powerful it is
So if someone whips out a pocket knife, that's like game over?
Old 2013-07-25, 15:42   Link #3782
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

So apparently we're supposed to be getting omakes or something during this hiatus. Anyone hear anything yet about 'The Dagger'?

I"m guessing it might explain somewhat why Uryu is working with the same people who killed his mother...and maybe his father.

Maybe we'll finally find out what happened to the rest of the SS during the First Invasion and whether Kira's really REALLY dead or not.
Old 2013-07-25, 16:02   Link #3783
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Thumb tack. Zaraki's bankai.
Old 2013-07-25, 18:44   Link #3784
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
now you're getting it! although...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Thumb tack. Zaraki's bankai.
haha! yes that would trump everything else i'm sure, unless bach has a quiver of sewing needles or something
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 21:38   Link #3785
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
now you're getting it! although...

haha! yes that would trump everything else i'm sure, unless bach has a quiver of sewing needles or something
how about the zero squads abilities, pretty sure they are strong to take on Juha Bach
Old 2013-07-26, 00:06   Link #3786
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
how about the zero squads abilities, pretty sure they are strong to take on Juha Bach
pretty sure kubo would have juha bach will pull the illusion card and fool each of them into fighting a pointless fight and wam bam raging fans.
Old 2013-07-26, 00:53   Link #3787
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
pretty sure kubo would have juha bach will pull the illusion card and fool each of them into fighting a pointless fight and wam bam raging fans.
the worst possible scenario (which unfortunately happens quite a bit in these types of mangas...) would be for bach to create doubles of the zero squad and have them fight themselves. that would probably cause the biggest fan uproar of disgust
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 08:52   Link #3788
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
the worst possible scenario (which unfortunately happens quite a bit in these types of mangas...) would be for bach to create doubles of the zero squad and have them fight themselves. that would probably cause the biggest fan uproar of disgust
No, the worst thing would be leaving the fights offscreen such as when all people were surprised with Yammy being the Espada Cero.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 13:35   Link #3789
sayde

Since these aren't scans of manga chapters, I wonder if its okay to post links to these.

The following links are chinese scanlations of "The Dagger". You can look at these alongside Czeliate's translations (which can also be found below).

Page1
Page2&3
Page4
Spoiler for translations:

That's all I was able to find.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 14:24   Link #3790
Excelion

So it's sort of like a mini databook (must not be planning to sell another one)
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 20:19   Link #3791
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Since these aren't scans of manga chapters, I wonder if its okay to post links to these.

The following links are chinese scanlations of "The Dagger". You can look at these alongside Czeliate's translations (which can also be found below).

Page1
Page2&3
Page4
Spoiler for translations:

That's all I was able to find.
So the whole week will have this kind of page with information that we already know ok ..
Old 2013-07-26, 20:33   Link #3792
sayde

With as confusing and convoluted as certain aspects of this plot have become to some people, I suppose a little recap & confirmation on things couldn't hurt.
Old 2013-07-26, 21:20   Link #3793
The Butcher
Butchered Taste

I'm on chapter 531 atm.

Masaki is pretty cool. Already one of my favorite characters in Bleach. Reminds me of old Rukia for some reason.
The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 13:19   Link #3794
Yuri99

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
I'm on chapter 531 atm.

Masaki is pretty cool. Already one of my favorite characters in Bleach. Reminds me of old Rukia for some reason.
I'm sorry, but you must god dam blind with a memory problem she behave like Orihime
Yuri99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 17:35   Link #3795
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Butcher is talking about the scene where she killed the hollow, Orihime couldn't have pulled something like that off.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 13:33   Link #3796
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
Butcher is talking about the scene where she killed the hollow, Orihime couldn't have pulled something like that off.
I agree, Orihime killing a hollow is like Ichigo being a damsel in distress and that could never happen.
Old 2013-08-04, 16:32   Link #3797
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Orihime is more than capable of killing your run of the mill factory hollow She couldn't have been as cold blooded as Masaki was right before taking out White
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 05:38   Link #3798
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
I agree, Orihime killing a hollow is like Ichigo being a damsel in distress and that could never happen.
and the only one who can save ichigo is Zaraki Kenpachi

REMEMBER???
Old 2013-08-05, 13:05   Link #3799
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
and the only one who can save ichigo is Zaraki Kenpachi

REMEMBER???
Ichigo has been saved some times actually. Also, Inoue defeated a Hollow when she obtained her powers. That was back in the time when Ichigo's friends weren't useless.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 00:49   Link #3800
sayde

The 4th part to the Dagger contained a few tidbits of info that could prove interesting to some to speculate on. Credit goes to czeliate once again for providing translations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by czeliate
Thanks to kaze again, but out of respect, I won't be posting the pictures.. sorry

This week's dagger is "The Mystery and the Truth 1" , title : The Dagger #4 : クロイツフィア

As we expected, no Kubo interviews , but couple of interesting stuffs though... hmm

First of all, the Spirit King (Rei-oh). Basically the only method to return back to the soul king palace is through Kukkaku's bazooka missiles, is this part of her huge responsibility? Also, it seems to imply that Kukkaku's lost right arm has a connection with the king's key. I don't know, here's in Japanese:
空鶴の右腕が無いのは 、王鍵が関係している?

The next page is Unohana and Kenpachi's battle. Basically is what we already know.. and of course, no mention of Unohana's status XD

In the 3rd page, there's 3 keywords.
The First keyword is the special war potential. It says something like "other than Ichigo, Kenpachi, and Aizen, who else is included? "

The second keyword is the distortion("hizumi" in japanese) space , here it mentions about the distortion space that Hiyori saw. On the side note , it says "A distortion space also happening above the sky (as seen in chapter 545)
Spoiler:

After that , Kyoraku appears infront of Tatsuki and co., and report about Ichigo's situation in the future. The connection of the appearance of shinigami is..? "

The final keyword is "Genryuusai"
Here the dagger mentions that Yhwach often calls Yamajii as "Yamamoto Shigekuni", however, the only time he did not call him Shigekuni is when he has successfully stole Yamajii's bankai and ask if he should use it, at that time he calls him "Genryuusai" instead

So, question...is there any meaning behind on that particular call (that Yamamoto "Genryuusai")?

next issue uncovers the truth of impact/attacks and the mystery of Ichigo's birth

that's it.
Most interesting bits I took from this:
-Kukkaku's missing arm having a connection to the kings key (didn't see that coming)
-confirmation of Aizen being a potential (which some fans seemed to have misinterpreted and argued against for awhile now) so this issue can finally be put to rest.

Tags
bleach, chapter