Naruto139
Naruto is da greatest!!!

Send a message via MSN to Naruto139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rave View Post
Tada
Spoiler for chapter 138:

It's still unknown.
i hope they are yondaime is da greatest!!! (from wat i've seen in Narutimate Hero 3)
Naruto139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 16:36   Link #1062
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha_shinobi View Post
It would be stupid if Jiraiya was in the near and did not try to help his sensei.
Actually it wouldn't matter... that barrier prevented anyone from interfering from the outside, so Jiraiya would be just as helpless to help Sarutobi than anyother ninja...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 23:35   Link #1063
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Actually it wouldn't matter... that barrier prevented anyone from interfering from the outside, so Jiraiya would be just as helpless to help Sarutobi than anyother ninja...
Then again Jiraiya always shows some type of skill or jutsu to counter what Orochimaru does.Its like you can call him an unpredictable Sannin. Good point though.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 20:11   Link #1064
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question yet, but what is the difference between mankyou sharigan and normal sharingan?
Old 2007-03-18, 20:49   Link #1065
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question yet, but what is the difference between mankyou sharigan and normal sharingan?
The MS is a heightened and more powerful version of Sharigan for starters... anything the sharingan can do the MS can do better. Furtharmore, the MS gives the user the ability to use two powerful Jutsus, Tsukuyomi (the genjutsu that Kakashi got trapped in), and Amaterasu(the black fire used to escape from Jiriaya's jutsu)...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 21:38   Link #1066
Lendial

what is sharingan's power progression from bloodline limit to overpowered lazer gun? reading the current manga thread has made sharingan seem uhm..... yeah. as a result saucekay/itachi are basicly uber gods now.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 21:38   Link #1067
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
It is just an upgraded version of Sharingan. It allows the Sharingan carrier person to use highly powerful jutsus.

Other than that, MS has never been used for anything other than those special jutsus. So, you can currently assume that activating MS means, activating one of those special jutsus. And, in a similar way, using those jutsus means activating MS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
what is sharingan's power progression from bloodline limit to overpowered lazer gun?
Spoiler for future expectations based on what was observed in the manga:
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 15:53   Link #1068
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
It is just an upgraded version of Sharingan. It allows the Sharingan carrier person to use highly powerful jutsus.

Other than that, MS has never been used for anything other than those special jutsus. So, you can currently assume that activating MS means, activating one of those special jutsus. And, in a similar way, using those jutsus means activating MS.

Spoiler for future expectations based on what was observed in the manga:
Hopefully Kishi will make it so byakugan has a second or even third level to balance eveything out.

Can someone tell me what the 4rths name is? I heard that his name is Arashi but I'm not sure.
Old 2007-03-19, 16:00   Link #1069
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Can someone tell me what the 4rths name is? I heard that his name is Arashi but I'm not sure.
The 4th Name hasnt been said yet, that name was just made up in some old fan fic.
Old 2007-03-20, 03:44   Link #1070
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Spoiler for Manga Question:
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 04:28   Link #1071
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Spoiler for character's name:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 17:53   Link #1072
Kekkai Genkai

I have a couple of questions please respond:

1. How does Kakashi have only one Sharingan eye? Since it is an advanced bloodline trait ( meaning only a specific clan can recieve it by genetics ) then how does he have it when he isn't in the Uchiha Clan? It's not like you steal somone's eye.

2. What are "Gaiden's"?
Kekkai Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 17:57   Link #1073
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekkai Genkai View Post
I have a couple of questions please respond:

1. How does Kakashi have only one Sharingan eye? Since it is an advanced bloodline trait ( meaning only a specific clan can recieve it by genetics ) then how does he have it when he isn't in the Uchiha Clan? It's not like you steal somone's eye.
Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
2. What are "Gaiden's"?
Gaiden means side story. A gaiden is a story that takes place outside of the normal continuity. A gaiden could takes place in the distant past, an alternate world, a possible future or just something that happened on the way to the grocery store. For example, "Kakashi Gaiden" would be a side story about Kakashi that takes place outside of the ongoing plot.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 18:05   Link #1074
Boredom

Quote:
Spoiler:

As for your second question, I don't know. Sorry.

Last edited by Boredom; 2007-03-20 at 18:07. Reason: Adding the quote.
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 23:55   Link #1075
kiba122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
The 4th Name hasnt been said yet, that name was just made up in some old fan fic.
wasn't it yodaime
kiba122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 00:08   Link #1076
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yondi isnt a a name . Yondaime means Fourth and it isnt unique to NaruVerse . Its Yondaime Hokage or Fourth Hokage

Quote:
Shodai = First

Nidaime = Second

Sandaime = Third

Yondaime = Fourth

Godaime = Fifth
Old 2007-03-21, 14:54   Link #1077
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Sorry, I need to correct that statement.
Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekkai Genkai View Post
2. What are "Gaiden's"?
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-03-21, 16:35   Link #1078
Kyu410

Why does it seem that Sandaime's and Yondaime's style of using the death soul reaper jutsu is different but they are known as the same jutsu. Especially since the Kyub's soul was to big to eat!
Old 2007-03-21, 17:08   Link #1079
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Why does it seem that Sandaime's and Yondaime's style of using the death soul reaper jutsu is different but they are known as the same jutsu. Especially since the Kyub's soul was to big to eat!
That is still a matter of discussion. What Sandaime told about the operation of the jutsu (meaning, the sealed and sealer go to Death God stomach for eternity) does not match what actually happened when Yondaime used the jutsu (the sealed stay within this world).

The interesting is, Yondaime was able to extract Kyuubi's soul completely from its body, invalidating one of the mentioned theories which says the jutsu is not powerful enough to extract and seal with Death God. Anyway, you can have many options under these conditions.

What Sandaime said might be assumed as partially correct, allowing for the difference in two jutsus. For instance, the jutsu might consist of multiple steps, and Sandaime used only one of those.

What Sandaime knows about the jutsu may not equal to what Yondaime knows about the jutsu, hence Yondaime can use different variations on the jutsu. In other words, Sandaime is not aware of what the jutsu can achieve, completely.

What Sandaime knows about the jutsu might be correct, but the offering to the Death God can be different in both cases (for instance, Yondaime, in addition to his own soul, might have offered other souls to compensate for Kyuubi).

Other people can add more theories...
Old 2007-03-29, 19:47   Link #1080
SonGoken

Naruto episode 91

Hey does anyone know the background music at the part where Jaraiya and Tsunade are talking at night in episode 91?You can pm me please!Thanks!^_^
SonGoken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a