Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-22, 07:31   Link #41
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
SoiFong was the one to be blamed. She considers Omaeda a loud, annoying bum and that's why dosn't talk to him. He dosn't wash his hands in the bathroom, y'know <- off topic.
I wonder why she chose him to be her VC. I won't spoil you guys but I like this guy even if his shikai got owned by barehanded Ichigo.

Those golden endings for some time had been just abusing the characters without a bigger purpose.
Well isn't he axectly the way you have mentioned him in her thoughts?

I don't think it was her who chose him. More likely because of his family
Since I really can't imagine her choosing a punching bag for a lietunant

Besides he is a big coward, very weak and always drops food on her head... just how can you expect her to respect him?
Old 2009-04-22, 07:38   Link #42
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Besides he is a big coward, very weak and always drops food on her head... just how can you expect her to respect him?
Because he is an aristocrat
The episode was kinda slow and a bit spoiler-ish (manga readers might have noticed a few things), I'd appreciate a double episode within the next few weeks before the battle hype wears off.
Old 2009-04-22, 07:45   Link #43
medigo

huh, noticed something minor

http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?im...0422142311.jpg

Mystery of the long sleeve unveiled!
(Or is it)
Old 2009-04-22, 08:17   Link #44
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by medigo View Post
huh, noticed something minor

http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?im...0422142311.jpg

Mystery of the long sleeve unveiled!
(Or is it)
She has to have a mask, the question you dear anime-only watchers is how does it look like XD

Omaeda isn't a coward. His higene might be bad, but that doesn't make him a bad person.
The only time when he and his family look bad is in the side story when Kira and Shuhei meet them and the cuties girl in there is consider ugly XD but that's just taste I suppose
Come on, there aren't too many characters in bleach that goes off the chart of drawning faces like Ichigo. There is two more version of Ichigo - only hair color is changed and some minor changes. They almost like twins. At least Omaeda is someone that you won't mistake anybody with XD
Old 2009-04-22, 08:21   Link #45
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Because he is an aristocrat
The episode was kinda slow and a bit spoiler-ish (manga readers might have noticed a few things), I'd appreciate a double episode within the next few weeks before the battle hype wears off.
What I always liked abut Soi Fon, she never cared about titles
Expect maybe Yoruichi's case where she always worries about her leaving in Urahara's small shop

Don't know, I kinda liked the pace
And I liked the way Barragan's chair appered

Although the look Yamamoto gave him just screamed "Chair, I want the chair..."
Old 2009-04-22, 08:24   Link #46
kitten320

Quote:
She has to have a mask, the question you dear anime-only watchers is how does it look like XD

Omaeda isn't a coward. His higene might be bad, but that doesn't make him a bad person.
The only time when he and his family look bad is in the side story when Kira and Shuhei meet them and the cuties girl in there is consider ugly XD but that's just taste I suppose
Come on, there aren't too many characters in bleach that goes off the chart of drawning faces like Ichigo. There is two more version of Ichigo - only hair color is changed and some minor changes. They almost like twins. At least Omaeda is someone that you won't mistake anybody with XD
He is a coward. When Bounto bit his squed he almost ran away.
And right now he didn't act any better.

Although there is one thing for which I could praise him... but spoiler tags are not allowed here

Lol I know that omake It is sad that it wasn't animated
Hisagi and Renji would so go on date with her if she was older

Yeh, he does have his own looks
Old 2009-04-22, 08:36   Link #47
Wolcik

Quote:
He is a coward. When Bounto bit his squed he almost ran away.
And right now he didn't act any better.

Although there is one thing for which I could praise him... but spoiler tags are not allowed here

Lol I know that omake It is sad that it wasn't animated
Hisagi and Renji would so go on date with her if she was older

Yeh, he does have his own looks
Ok, he might get scared easily, but that's just being realistic. He knows when something is above his head but he still rushes in.
Bounto were a filler so it dosn't exactly count. It was badly written despide the potential the story had.

If VC has the same level as they used to in SS arc then Fractions would knock them out with one hit like Ichigo did when he saved Rukia Oo'
Old 2009-04-22, 08:40   Link #48
kitten320

Quote:
Ok, he might get scared easily, but that's just being realistic. He knows when something is above his head but he still rushes in.
Bounto were a filler so it dosn't exactly count. It was badly written despide the potential the story had.

If VC has the same level as they used to in SS arc then Fractions would knock them out with one hit like Ichigo did when he saved Rukia Oo'
Still they had permission from Kubo to include things they have included

Anyway he isn't worthy to be VC, maybe 3rd sit? Although Ikkaku would kick him as well...

I can't belive that out of all characters we are arguing about Omaeda
Old 2009-04-22, 08:43   Link #49
Wolcik

Quote:
Still they had permission from Kubo to include things they have included

Anyway he isn't worthy to be VC, maybe 3rd sit? Although Ikkaku would kick him as well...

I can't belive that out of all characters we are arguing about Omaeda
Maybe the reason why Omaeda is VC of 2nd division is becuase there is nobody stornger than him up there. Remember how easly Yoruichi beat all SoiFong's ninja guards.

BTW. Bleach is getting sad. I remember times when Ichigo without mastering his bankai could deflect millions of Byakuya's pink flowers. Now he can't beat around houndrets of cannon fodder arrancars Oo
Like only Powerups matter now so he's bankai is nothing and he has to relay on his vaizard power only Oo
Old 2009-04-22, 08:52   Link #50
kitten320

Quote:
Maybe the reason why Omaeda is VC of 2nd division is becuase there is nobody stornger than him up there. Remember how easly Yoruichi beat all SoiFong's ninja guards.

BTW. Bleach is getting sad. I remember times when Ichigo without mastering his bankai could deflect millions of Byakuya's pink flowers. Now he can't beat around houndrets of cannon fodder arrancars Oo
Like only Powerups matter now so he's bankai is nothing and he has to relay on his vaizard power only Oo
Lol I feel sorry for Soi Fon then
As well as Yoruichi when she was a captain No wonder Yoruichi, Soi Fon and Urahara were alwys together

Actually I never liked Ichigo's bankai
All it gave him was speed although now I don't even notice his speed
Old 2009-04-22, 10:01   Link #51
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
ok...so i realised that if SS loses in Fake Kura Town and the rest are trapped in Hueco Mundo. that leaves the defense to Nanao-chan (8th squad vice-captain), the two 3hd seat of Squad 13 and Kido Corps lol
Old 2009-04-22, 10:04   Link #52
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
ok...so i realised that if SS loses in Fake Kura Town and the rest are trapped in Hueco Mundo. that leaves the defense to Nanao-chan (8th squad vice-captain), the two 3hd seat of Squad 13 and Kido Corps lol
Lol Nanao will save them all
Go Nanao!
Old 2009-04-22, 10:40   Link #53
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Don't forget his faster-than-light speed that is now slooow...he can't catch up to Ulqi unless he goes bankai, and he NEVER fights in shikai anymore, it's just pathetic.
Quote:
hat leaves the defense to Nanao-chan (8th squad vice-captain), the two 3hd seat of Squad 13 and Kido Corps lol
Don't forget Chojiro, Kifune (unless he died and I didn't notice), the remaining leaders of the special 2nd division squads and a billion of those tiny nameless guys who get beat up in a flash!
After this episode, all I can say is..
Spoiler:
Old 2009-04-22, 10:51   Link #54
Wolcik

Quote:
Spoiler:
Yumichka vs Charlotte (that the Okama dude, right?) is a very funny idological battle.
Outside Beauty vs Inside Beauty XD
Old 2009-04-22, 11:26   Link #55
kitten320

Quote:
Spoiler:
Lol I so agree there
It was priceless
Old 2009-04-22, 11:29   Link #56
Meisterdieb

The slow pace of the episodes isn't so bad, it's having to wait a week between each of them.
And I'm still wondering when the Vizards will show up. I almost expected them to be the guardians of the pillars. But probably they'll show up when it looks as if SS is getting beaten and turn the tide.

How exactly are the SS people in HM stuck there? They have at least Neliel to help them open a portal. And Urahara should notice that his portal was force-closed.
Or did Aizen cut off all possibilities of travel between the dimensions?

I wonder when Kenpachi shows up... I have no idea what else there is to fight in HM so he would be glad to get back to the real fight.

In last episode's thread someone mentioned censorship and how Halibel breasts ar half exposed in the manga and completely covered in the anime...
How come then that one of her fraccion, Lily Rose, is almost in danger of spilling out of her top?
Is top-boob more proper than bottom boob?
Old 2009-04-22, 11:36   Link #57
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Mayuri said they're stuck in HM, Nel is currently in her child form so she can't open a garganta, and Urahara was too busy setting up the pillars, opening a new garganta would take him another few months-so we can assume the HM captains will be staying there.
Censorship's a funny thing, it's too partial to understand really...
Old 2009-04-22, 11:46   Link #58
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterdieb View Post
The slow pace of the episodes isn't so bad, it's having to wait a week between each of them.
And I'm still wondering when the Vizards will show up. I almost expected them to be the guardians of the pillars. But probably they'll show up when it looks as if SS is getting beaten and turn the tide.

How exactly are the SS people in HM stuck there? They have at least Neliel to help them open a portal. And Urahara should notice that his portal was force-closed.

I wonder when Kenpachi shows up... I have no idea what else there is to fight in HM so he would be glad to get back to the real fight.

In last episode's thread someone mentioned censorship and how Halibel breasts ar half exposed in the manga and completely covered in the anime...
How come then that one of her fraccion, Lily Rose, is almost in danger of spilling out of her top?
Well there is still Ulquiorra... Yammy... Wondervice
And Grimmjaw doesn't seem to be dead as well

And I get your point about Halibel, it is really weird.
Old 2009-04-22, 12:23   Link #59
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterdieb View Post

Aizen said that it's they are trapped so it means he closed all of them and as usual we have to believe him.

Top bob is waay more innocient than bottom boob. Bottom boob is even more erotic than middle boob. Think about in the ways that a guy can see them. In bikini the bottom boob is the most likly hidden part.
Quote:
Mayuri said they're stuck in HM, Nel is currently in her child form so she can't open a garganta, and Urahara was too busy setting up the pillars, opening a new garganta would take him another few months-so we can assume the HM captains will be staying there.
Censorship's a funny thing, it's too partial to understand really...
Urahara can pull that off if Kubo wants him too. Unless he'll use someone esle to teleport them from there, but they have to finish their work there.
Old 2009-04-22, 13:57   Link #60
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Jackass View Post
man on man i was hoping for at least a little action in this ep

Uh...okay

anyway my comment this week is the same as it was last week...nothing happened. Omaeda spent 10 minutes repeating that Karakura town was gonna come back and stammering...overall, I wish I could go back in time to when episode 1 was new and start over because the further this goes the more disappointed I am getting...sorry to be negative...I still love Bleach just not IN love