AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2024-02-07, 12:47   Link #36561
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Kiyohime Lancer's Valentine event:

Why is it that love potion wasn't the first thing I thought she put into those cookies?... I blame Shimoneta.

Also why is Morgan only concerned about Lancertoria
Well it's probably supposed to be because Latoria is the one wielding the same weapon as her

But personally I like to think she's just instinctively avoiding any actual confrontation with Saber Arturia because Morgan turns into a completely ineffectual Saturday morning cartoon villain around her
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-07, 12:56   Link #36562
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 37
Mélusine really gives off a completely different vibe in the Valentine scenes
I guess this is what she's really like and we just never had the opportunity to see in it LB6 because it was super tragic. Her attitude in Morgan's scene was super funny.

Makes me look forward to Summer 8.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-07, 23:34   Link #36563
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Well it's probably supposed to be because Latoria is the one wielding the same weapon as her

But personally I like to think she's just instinctively avoiding any actual confrontation with Saber Arturia because Morgan turns into a completely ineffectual Saturday morning cartoon villain around her
She isn't the same Morgan though :/
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-08, 00:15   Link #36564
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
She isn't the same Morgan though :/
She has her memories, though.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-09, 02:18   Link #36565
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Mélusine really gives off a completely different vibe in the Valentine scenes
I guess this is what she's really like and we just never had the opportunity to see in it LB6 because it was super tragic. Her attitude in Morgan's scene was super funny.

Makes me look forward to Summer 8.
Yeah, she really gets to cut loose more in that Valentine scene. The weight of everything she was dealing with in LB6 has been lifted off her shoulders. Can be the cool and friendly knight that has various staff members giving her Valentine chocolates, be more honest around the other Fairy Knights with her not being a morning person, and can express her feelings for the person she cares for more openly . In that sense probably doesn't hurt that she's not falling for an absolute villain this time.

I'm also looking forward to how much fun Summer 8 should be.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-09, 11:37   Link #36566
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
The fact that Castoria was an active participant in both Barghest and Sith's Valentine's was pretty funny to me
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-11, 12:41   Link #36567
Homura7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Our new addition for this year's Valentine is SSR Rider Andromeda. Her NP is Cetus, the sea monster Poseidon sentenced her to be eaten by, until Perseus rescued her.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-11, 20:30   Link #36568
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
The fact that Castoria was an active participant in both Barghest and Sith's Valentine's was pretty funny to me
Barghest, Sith, and even Oberon. Maybe because her Valentine came before LB6 they wanted to get her into more scenes, but it just worked. Such an energetic personality and she definitely had enough connections to each of those characters to warrant an appearance.

I like when other characters make brief appearances in larger Valentine scenes. Just adds to the flavour and shows the bond between the characters.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-14, 21:17   Link #36569
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Managed to get Andromeda in 90 quartz so that's a win for now at least. It's hilarious though that I managed to MLB the 5 star Nito Alter CE but I didn't manage to get one copy of the 3 star Medusa CE.
Haven't yet played the event and get the new chocos.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-17, 12:30   Link #36570
Rizare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 30
Didn't take much to get Andromeda as well, only 1 Nitocris alter CE so I'll take that.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-17, 16:35   Link #36571
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I got the new Valentines at last. I didn't even have enough Lock-On chocos for everybody.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-17, 17:07   Link #36572
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 38
I'm down to only needing to register Takasugi's chocolate. Can't believe he's being so hard to find.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-18, 01:50   Link #36573
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Geeze. I really should have taken consideration that my luck in 2024 has been apocalyptic bad. "I'll just roll a bit and see if I can get Lip and NP3 Melt..." What a mess. Did get Lip and some Melt, but that was a brutal gacha experience.

But now I'm mostly giving up on rolling in 2024 and will focus on saving for 2025. Wouldn't mind getting some Summer quick support, but will see.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-19, 05:50   Link #36574
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Age: 44
I have been clowned on by the gacha since the new year guarantee. Seems game is telling me to save until Summer or the Aztecs.
__________________
<a rel=nofollow href=http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=959 target=_blank>Kancolle Social Group</a>
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-19, 12:53   Link #36575
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 37
I haven't rolled since Reines, which wasn't that long ago, I guess. I was thinking of trying for Gilgamesh, but it'd probably be wiser to just keep saving for Lady Avalon and Summer Skadi. Might just throw one Yolo multi.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.