AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-03, 14:52   Link #321
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Well, I had a weird dream. Really weird dream indeed. It was so embarrassing that I kept it to myself but I think I should just discuss about that dream here.

I dreamt that Tatsumi became Esdese's lover, acting like a crazy villain with black outfit killing the other Night Raid members together with Esdese. It was 4 days ago.

Shit, this is bad. The way manga even invade my dream, with slight element from hentai I've been watching.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 14:55   Link #322
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

............. Kleeyook....... now I am seriously worried about you and the chances of that happening is unlikely.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 14:56   Link #323
Soji

Kleeyook@ This will never happen .I'm pretty sure about this ,come on you really think that Tatsumi would do this? or fall for the sadic. I'm pretty sure that that one will stay one side only from Esdes. Also this really start to worry me ,see so many Esdes x Tatsumi fan. Make me feel like I'm the only one crazy to be again the titanic paring
Reaper @ Same here.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 14:58   Link #324
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Soji I won't count Esdes pairing with Tatsumi out yet, but I do place Akame and Tatsumi pairing up more likely. As well Leone and Tatsumi pairing up, it will take a long time to finally see any relationships happening.
Old 2012-06-03, 15:36   Link #325
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

i really hope that won't happen!!! It's a nightmare!!
Old 2012-06-03, 16:49   Link #326
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Soji I won't count Esdes pairing with Tatsumi out yet, but I do place Akame and Tatsumi pairing up more likely. As well Leone and Tatsumi pairing up, it will take a long time to finally see any relationships happening.
I see you're point I really do. But it's really really hard just imagine something like that. And it's odd normaly i can do this pretty well when there is a possible pairing. It's just i cant imagine a route where Tatsumi fall for her after everything it's happen. I can see him become more neutral toward her ,like I already say but no more than this.
Though I do can see her go full Yandere mode again Leona and especially Akame when she find out about Night Raider and how close Tatsumi is to this 2 girls,especially Akame.
If that happen i think Kleeyook would be happy . At least from his title.
Old 2012-06-03, 19:24   Link #327
NeutralZero

If she did go yandere... Leone's good as dead.
Akame on the other hand might pull of a decent fight if we are to consider the next chapter (15)...
If we're going for heart rank surrounding him
1. Akame
2 Sayo(?)
3. Scissor girl/Leone
4. Main
5. New girl (Not the series)
Esdes... not in the list... may not enter or to the very very least may enter...
Still she's our favorite girl character after they killed off Scissor girl so hoping her love would come into fruition is not avoidable but really still think that will never happen for 50 After the the latest more chapters (Assuming it exceed 50 or 76) or they didn't kill her off
In case of Leone, our stand willstill be the same...
She's a time deposit...
Her feelings already secured after that chapter but similar to the notion of the time deposit,
It would grow over time, that's for sure and can't be reclaim until its due date so it's safe in that department...
But its not safe not with inflation...
We didn't include the boss for obvious reason...
We also didn't include pet girl since we hated her for killing scissor girl and we want her dead and impaled with extreme prejudice...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-06-03 at 19:34. Reason: add on...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 02:54   Link #328
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Leone x Esdese = torture :P
Old 2012-06-04, 07:00   Link #329
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
If she did go yandere... Leone's good as dead.
Akame on the other hand might pull of a decent fight if we are to consider the next chapter (15)...
If we're going for heart rank surrounding him
1. Akame
2 Sayo(?)
3. Scissor girl/Leone
4. Main
5. New girl (Not the series)
Esdes... not in the list... may not enter or to the very very least may enter...
Still she's our favorite girl character after they killed off Scissor girl so hoping her love would come into fruition is not avoidable but really still think that will never happen for 50 After the the latest more chapters (Assuming it exceed 50 or 76) or they didn't kill her off
In case of Leone, our stand willstill be the same...
She's a time deposit...
Her feelings already secured after that chapter but similar to the notion of the time deposit,
It would grow over time, that's for sure and can't be reclaim until its due date so it's safe in that department...
But its not safe not with inflation...
We didn't include the boss for obvious reason...
We also didn't include pet girl since we hated her for killing scissor girl and we want her dead and impaled with extreme prejudice...
I have to agree with this(more or less ). though we really can count sayo ? I mean ,don't get me wrong i understand why you put her in the list.It's just...i wonder if is right count her afterall she is death.

Also there is something that i wonder ....
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-06-04, 09:29   Link #330
NeutralZero

Escape can never be an option with her around...
She's smart so she may figure it out especially if by chance he used his teigu... but it may not change her feelings for him... it may even intensify...
She may be sadistic and a battle maniac that other battle maniac would be proud of but she do know how to treat her comrade
After all River did food poisoned her with his cooking yet he still live... until he died at 14...
Her feelings for him is a lot higher than the others...
Aside from that he'll have an additional problem after parting ways with/escaping from her
Hell even appearing in the city is now impossible for him...
Since he has now already gained a status similar to that of a wanted one...
Old 2012-06-04, 09:33   Link #331
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Escape can never be an option with her around...
She's smart so she may figure it out especially if by chance he used his teigu... but it may not change her feelings for him... it may even intensify...
She may be sadistic and a battle maniac that other battle maniac would be proud of but she do know how to treat her comrade
After all River did food poisoned her with his cooking yet he still live... until he died at 14...
Her feelings for him is a lot higher than the others...
Aside from that he'll have an additional problem after parting ways with/escaping from her
Hell even appearing in the city is now impossible for him...
Since he has now already gained a status similar to that of a wanted one...
Yeah..."wanted"...the other kind of "wanted"
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 09:37   Link #332
Soji

NeutralZero@ That's my point.
Spoiler for for just in case:

Also is not this something we need to talk in spoiler. because is something from ch 26
Old 2012-06-04, 10:11   Link #333
NeutralZero

You're right... you have a point there
Spoiler for Esdes Love meter:

Oh yeah, seems like chapter 26 translation text is out in Manga helper...
Old 2012-06-04, 10:15   Link #334
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I think we have enough of Tatsumi x Esdese talk. I even had a very mess up nightmare.
Old 2012-06-04, 10:22   Link #335
Soji

NeutralZero @ Already raed that one....
Spoiler for spoiler:

Kleeyook@ I see you're point. But it's something worth to be discussed.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-06-04, 11:03   Link #336
NeutralZero

Hahah...
We're not trying to change one's opinion...
Just think it would be great for his untapped potential for that to happened... even for a while...
And it would be interesting on how Akame would react to this... about his predicament in 26...
Bet it would be more than her reaction in 17/18...
The very least for us is to enjoy it while it last... or until the ship literary sink...
Old 2012-06-04, 11:40   Link #337
Soji

NeutralZero@ I know that not worry. That comment come from a post that i read. The post say something along the line* If you are not fans of Tatsumi x Esdes couple ch 26 will make you fan of them* or something like this. WHen i read the text i thought....*what that's it?*Anyway....
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-06-04, 16:21   Link #338
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji
I have to agree with this(more or less ). though we really can count sayo ? I mean ,don't get me wrong i understand why you put her in the list.It's just...i wonder if is right count her afterall she is death.
I never got the vibe that Sayo liked Tatsumi in that way. If anything, she looked to have a thing for Ieyasu as she seemed pretty annoyed at him when they talked about meeting women of the capital. Sayo also often teased him wheres with Tatsumi she was more platonic, which is pretty refreshing IMO since it's usually the opposite in most shounens involving childhood friends.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 16:27   Link #339
Soji

Iron Maw @ I say I understand because i think people thought that tatsumi maybe like Sayo. Remember that teigu user that show illusion of people? Akame saw her sister while Tatsumi saw Sayo. To tell you the true i always thought that the 3 of them where like brother and sister ( i mean Tatsumi,Sayou and Ieayasu).And the reason he see Sayo that time was like why Akame see her sister. But maybe this just me. I mean the reaction from tatsumi would be pretty different in the first ch if he had thing for Sayo. When he find out about her death. But like I say maybe is just me to think like this.
But i do agree with what you say. Though Tatsumi show a true blushing face only with Akame from what i remember. the other time was always because he feel embarrassed or awkward.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-04 at 16:40.
Old 2012-06-04, 16:39   Link #340
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

We shouldn't dwell on the first chapter, all that matters is Tatsumi is doing their share to help the village. Best way for Tatsumi to honor his friends is to not dwell on their deaths, they would want him to move on and achieve the dream they all had which was to help their village. I just had a chill go up my spine, was it specified which village Tatsumi came from? All I know is it is very remote and far from the capital. Just now Akame's sister just massacred a village, hope it doesn't mean it was Tatsumi's village.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!