AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-01-25, 18:54   Link #41
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

YESS! Nono survived! Although I was prepared for the worst, I knew she wasn't in that big trouble when she's the main POV of the orphanage, of which seems to be important to the story.

First thing after her survival that went to my mind was... who da faq is Kawahara? Would have been great if he actually appeared last episode, since I didn't remember him at all and had to rewatch eps 1 to see he is the other student council member. It is weird though that it was him who tipped off Nono about the camera's location last episode... it was already late, so telling her that evening or when they meet the next morning about having Nono scold the newspaper club wouldn't make a difference. Of course, telling her in the evening had her move to action in order to protect her precious otouto-kun, so if Kawahara made that comment in order to have someone injure her... yeah fuck that guy, especially since him being at the clinic before Takuru is highly suspicous.

I've got a feeling that A LOT of foreshadowing clues have been placed in this episode. The victims maybe being psychics means they're giglamaniacs or however that was spelled? One thing I laughed out loud was when the investigator jokingly suggests lab coat girl is the killer... heh, is this Chaos Head all over again ? The focus on the board at 18:00 is A LOT suspicious, but I can't put my finger on it.

The flashback though seems the most interesting, though I can't decide if Nono was the one crushed under a rock or it was her in pigtails. Like pigtail girl's hair is much lighter and wears her hair like Arimura, and crushed girl wears a side hair tie like Nono with her hair shade being closer to hers as well. Next scene had Nono visit a grave, so it makes more sense that Nono is pigtail girl. But what if crushed girl really is Nono... then is she already dead and maybe a product of 'delusion'?

Like I probably should look into the clues a bit deeper, but every time I watch the episode, my mind just shuts down whenever Takuru cries for Nono, or when Nono begs Takuru not to do something dangerous. Like seriously, Onoe is also a childhood friend, so why haven't we learned a lot about her, or how come Onoe doesn't seem to be especially close to Nono? It's certainly weird, but in any case, I can't process details when my mind is overloaded with moe.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 00:48   Link #42
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamada II View Post
Episode 0 & 1

I haven't watched Chaos;Head and according to ANN at least, I don't really have to. The Chaos;Head recap was confusing. But the important thing out of it was that there were some unexplained murders going on and the culprit was that loser looking dude. The loser is probably going to be irrelevant from now on I guess. I did like how Sliver Link. made that part look like it was done by a completely different studio.

The actual episode was okay I guess. They're connecting the events of the previous Chaos; with this new Chaos;. There are murders going on and the MC is trying to draw a connection here. And by the looks of the little recap, I think they're using the same formula here. It could end up differently if the MC doesn't have that weird ass power or whatever the hell that ;Head loser MC had. But there is that normal looking girl who is at the scene of the murder and whatever. The MC looked like the cool type so him freaking out and stuttering upon seeing the kinpatsu twintail girl felt really off.

Anyway, I'll stay for some more episodes to see if this catches me or not though I'm not expecting much.

Not all you wrote is true regarding Chaos;Head 's MC.
Old 2017-01-26, 01:21   Link #43
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
YESS! Nono survived! Although I was prepared for the worst, I knew she wasn't in that big trouble when she's the main POV of the orphanage, of which seems to be important to the story.

First thing after her survival that went to my mind was... who da faq is Kawahara? Would have been great if he actually appeared last episode, since I didn't remember him at all and had to rewatch eps 1 to see he is the other student council member. It is weird though that it was him who tipped off Nono about the camera's location last episode... it was already late, so telling her that evening or when they meet the next morning about having Nono scold the newspaper club wouldn't make a difference. Of course, telling her in the evening had her move to action in order to protect her precious otouto-kun, so if Kawahara made that comment in order to have someone injure her... yeah fuck that guy, especially since him being at the clinic before Takuru is highly suspicous.

I've got a feeling that A LOT of foreshadowing clues have been placed in this episode. The victims maybe being psychics means they're giglamaniacs or however that was spelled? One thing I laughed out loud was when the investigator jokingly suggests lab coat girl is the killer... heh, is this Chaos Head all over again ? The focus on the board at 18:00 is A LOT suspicious, but I can't put my finger on it.

The flashback though seems the most interesting, though I can't decide if Nono was the one crushed under a rock or it was her in pigtails. Like pigtail girl's hair is much lighter and wears her hair like Arimura, and crushed girl wears a side hair tie like Nono with her hair shade being closer to hers as well. Next scene had Nono visit a grave, so it makes more sense that Nono is pigtail girl. But what if crushed girl really is Nono... then is she already dead and maybe a product of 'delusion'?

Like I probably should look into the clues a bit deeper, but every time I watch the episode, my mind just shuts down whenever Takuru cries for Nono, or when Nono begs Takuru not to do something dangerous. Like seriously, Onoe is also a childhood friend, so why haven't we learned a lot about her, or how come Onoe doesn't seem to be especially close to Nono? It's certainly weird, but in any case, I can't process details when my mind is overloaded with moe.
First I have to get this out of my chest: Hell yes! Nono is Alive! Thank so much God!.

Now regarding Nono and Serika, I guess maybe Nono does not like her all that much becuase Nono obviously considers Takuru more than a brother and finds a threat in Serika because how close sheīs to him when they donīt have the bond called family. But something tells me itīs something much more deep than that, my gut tells me Nono is hiding something big and hates Serika becuase she encourages Takuru to keep digging on the case and there is a very good chance that is going to get him killed or worse.

The one thing that annoyed me of the episode was that Makahara getting all enrage with Takuru and blaming him for what happened to Nono and lecturing, Takuru wants answers to a mistery that itīs eating him from the inside and when itīs only natural he feels guilty for the incident but there was no way to know it was going to end that way; Nono wants to protect her brother so of course sheīs going to take risks to save him; at the end it felt to me that the guy was just pissed because he has a crush on Nono but she only cares for Takuru and does not blame him for anything so he was benting his anger on Takuru.

What I touching is how Takuru really cares for Nono and considers her family after all (maybe more but itīs too early to know) and it is only natural for Nono to ask him to stop becuase nothing will come out of this. The thing is, after knowing that his parents were murdered, how can he spend his entire life without answers? specially when the new serial urders might be related, it will be very interesting to see how Takuru deals with that internal conflict.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 12:20   Link #44
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Iby
BTW if you want to know a bit more about the characters you might want to check these short stories:
http://nishijoutakumi.tumblr.com/pos...o-day-lives-of
Iby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 13:20   Link #45
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iby View Post
Thanks and that pretty much confirms my theory on Kawahara, the guy is pretty much a stalker with a crush and puts Nono on a pedestal son anyone who dirties that image of her is unaccepatble; to him Takuru is using Nono to do what he wants with the newspaper Club and get away with it so heīs at fault with the stabbing incident. I have a avery bad feeling about this, if this story is anything like Chaos;Head then the sanity of anyone is under question so given the right moment they could snap, badly...
Old 2017-01-26, 22:23   Link #46
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Thanks a lot for the side stories. It does makes Kawahara look less likely as the culprit, but still, this being a mystery story, the culprit has got to be one of these people right? Or maybe I'm overly suspicious of him because he's like the rival of Taku for Nono...

Old 2017-01-27, 12:14   Link #47
haseo0408

Quote:
Thanks a lot for the side stories. It does makes Kawahara look less likely as the culprit, but still, this being a mystery story, the culprit has got to be one of these people right? Or maybe I'm overly suspicious of him because he's like the rival of Taku for Nono...
Chaos;Head was famous because everyone in the cast was insane to some degree and what they saw was not be trusted, considering this is the sequel I donīt anyone at all can rule out until the very end. A big part of the rage of Kawahara comes from the fact heīs not even rival material, Nonoīs priorities are her family and Takuruīs in the first spot.
Old 2017-01-30, 07:51   Link #48
EroKing

NSFW
Official art
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-23 at 15:27.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-01, 13:11   Link #49
AB079
Banned

Okay, so now we have 2 new characters introduced in the story.

Basically that building is the place where the experiments took place, Takuru seems like to be one of the members of the test subjects.

Now we have 2 survivors who passed all the test and already achieved some power, Senri (the pink haired girl) and Uki-chan who I think will be part of the group now.

This series is filled with mystery and secrets, really want to see the next episode.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-01, 18:14   Link #50
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Wait, what? Pigtail girl is this girl named Senri? Clearly from last episode we see that Senri was looking down on a dying girl, and then we see Kurusu visiting a grave. Maybe it really is possible that the real Senri lived on as Kurusu, though it is possible that Senri just overused her powers saving kid!Kurusu during the earthquake. Whatever the case, Kurusu seems to be at the heart of this missing person, and maybe that's a big reason why she doesn't like MC poking around trying to learn the truth.

Biggest question is still Onoe. Looks like the MC has problems of delusions, so him being part or just related to the experiment is pretty much a given at this point. Onoe on the other hand... I can't believe her role in the story is to be 'just there'. I have a feeling I've overlooked something important regarding her, but I can't quite put my finger at it...

Old 2017-02-01, 20:34   Link #51
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Biggest question is still Onoe. Looks like the MC has problems of delusions, so him being part or just related to the experiment is pretty much a given at this point. Onoe on the other hand... I can't believe her role in the story is to be 'just there'. I have a feeling I've overlooked something important regarding her, but I can't quite put my finger at it...
It is pretty weird how the door that was locked apparently opened up just when she was about to leave.
Old 2017-02-01, 22:18   Link #52
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Actually it looks like the doors keep locking/unlocking on their own when she comes nearby.

Last edited by Iby; 2017-02-01 at 22:50.
Old 2017-02-02, 00:03   Link #53
haseo0408

Quote:
Wait, what? Pigtail girl is this girl named Senri? Clearly from last episode we see that Senri was looking down on a dying girl, and then we see Kurusu visiting a grave. Maybe it really is possible that the real Senri lived on as Kurusu, though it is possible that Senri just overused her powers saving kid!Kurusu during the earthquake. Whatever the case, Kurusu seems to be at the heart of this missing person, and maybe that's a big reason why she doesn't like MC poking around trying to learn the truth.

If the experiments are anythinhg like the ones done in Chaos;Head delusions is the last of Takuruīs problems. Reagarding Nono, She appears to really care for Takuru and that seems the main reason she does not want him involving in the case but as I said before there is more that meets the eye with all this characters.
Old 2017-02-02, 04:09   Link #54
Alf

Apparently this is exactly the experiments being mentioned in Chaos;Head, and the occurance of D-Sword is under 0.001(percent?). Takuru, Nono, Serika, and Arimura were most likely test subject, with Takuru and Arimura having clear reaction toward the 11th testing image.

Nono tried to stop Takuru from investigate further but not telling anything, this means something will go wrong with Takuru knowing the truth. So the reason is either it will revive traumatic memory, or it will endanger Takuru himself just by knowing. Those who had watched Chaos;Head might have an idea already.
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 12:46   Link #55
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Apparently this is exactly the experiments being mentioned in Chaos;Head, and the occurance of D-Sword is under 0.001(percent?). Takuru, Nono, Serika, and Arimura were most likely test subject, with Takuru and Arimura having clear reaction toward the 11th testing image.

Nono tried to stop Takuru from investigate further but not telling anything, this means something will go wrong with Takuru knowing the truth. So the reason is either it will revive traumatic memory, or it will endanger Takuru himself just by knowing. Those who had watched Chaos;Head might have an idea already.
Most likely the culprit behind behind this murders is a former test subjects that managed to scape but why is he/she targeting people with supernatural powers or why he/she is involving Takuru in all of this is beyond me.

P.S.: Anyone capable of doing those experiment on people, specially like that little girl at the begining is not human, itīs a complete mosnter.
Old 2017-02-02, 23:28   Link #56
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I'm actually thinking that Onoe being the one unlocking the doors both in the hospital and the hotel is too darn obvious to be an actual clue. Maybe that's my problem here, I'm overlooking everything Onoe does because its so darn obvious. Like:

Episode 1: Onoe is the one who brought up the connection between the old murders and the new ones. She also suspiciously keeps on pressing on her froggy chain, but man, that was REAL obvious.

-She and Taku fooled the police officer. On one hand, you can say they do look like a couple, but on the other, the whole wearing the uniform yet the guard doesn't ask what high schoolers are doing in a love hotel is kinda weird.

-The door opens up after Onoe tries it, but locks after they come in.

-Onoe happens to pocket MC's phone AND upload the video before the cops came in?

-Onoe is the one who points out the sumo sticker, even though it was thoroughly pixelated.

Excessively sharp right there, and isn't she the one who got the lead with both the hotel and hospital? It's like the show is screaming she's connected to the murder, but because it's obvious means it has got to be a red herring somehow?

Even her 'childhood friend' status is obvious. Taku and Nono didn't come out of the Shibuya earthquake unscathed, and only really happen to be together because they were in the same orphanage (doctor may probably be one of those who experimented on them). And yet Onoe looks to be TOTALLY normal, and yet is connected to Taku both before and after the earthquake, and 4 episodes in still no story about how she grew up. With Nono and Taku's homelife being shown, I've noticed since the beginning that Onoe obviously is taking the hit in terms of story telling time, so this must be telling... but of what?

I myself don't know what to think and that's why I'm confused as to her true role in the story.

As for Nono, or should I put it, 'Nono', I can't really chalk her actions purely as concern for Takuru. I mean, don't get me wrong, my shippy side is absolutely going crazy wanting it all to be true, but rational side always keeps telling me even Nono herself might be up to no good.

Take a look at this way, if 'Nono' is really Senri (the more I think about it, the more I think it's actualyl true :thinking: ), then it makes sense 'Nono' is all gushy about Takuru because he most likely orchestrated, or at least played a big part in her escape from that hell. So shippy side in me is ecstatic as its another reason why Nono is so doting on Takuru, with the two having a history even before their time together in the orphanage.

Then rational side of me tells me that she may even orchestrated the attack on herself to throw people off her trail that she's the REAL mastermind about all these, since she wants revenge on all those who tortured her as a kid. Takuru of course is the exception, so she doesn't want him to go near her killings. And who is the most capable psychic user of the cast outside of C;H characters as we know right now? Whose power manifests after seeing the three eyed sumo, a sticker present in all murders? Senri of course!

Of course, it might not be 'Nono' per se doing all the killing, but maybe her 'Senri' personality or delusion doppelganger might be doing it. Or I might just be dead wrong and that blue-haired headphone girl was the real culprit all along lol.

Like ugh, it's frustrating because I myself having all these 'delusions' about the killer and what not. But it's the good type of frustrating as it is certainly interesting to think about. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Old 2017-02-03, 08:27   Link #57
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Quote:
She also suspiciously keeps on pressing on her froggy chain, but man, that was REAL obvious.
That didn't look suspicious but more like a fanservice scene for those familiar with Chaos;Head.

Quote:
guard doesn't ask what high schoolers are doing in a love hotel is kinda weird.
I wouldn't say it's that weird considering the jk business being so open in Japan though.

Quote:
Onoe is the one who points out the sumo sticker, even though it was thoroughly pixelated.
It's the bug that's being suspicious there!

Quote:
4 episodes in still no story about how she grew up.
Well there are other stories that didn't make it in anime too.

Quote:
he most likely orchestrated, or at least played a big part in her escape from that hell.
We only saw that he found her being experimented on so I'm not sure where that "most likely" part came from...

Oh and speaking of Onoe, the new after-episode story was published and translated on that tumblr blog and it involves her too! Not much new there though.

Last edited by Iby; 2017-02-04 at 06:20.
Old 2017-02-07, 00:59   Link #58
EroKing

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-23 at 14:02.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-08, 13:22   Link #59
AB079
Banned

Episode 5 was filled with information and action, loved it.

So, up to this stage of the story we know:
-Takuru is one of the kids who have those powers
-There are more of them
-Nono was involved in this thanks to Senri

Now the good part is that Takuru accepted his power really fast, I was expecting another spineless MC that can't even move a finger, like what hapenned on Chaos:Head but I'm glad we have Takuru here.

Nono is still the best girl, also she's damn hot. That being said, I still feel like Nono's death flag isn't gone...
Spoiler for Nono's nonos:
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-08, 23:24   Link #60
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Whoah there, the picture of Nono of the guy on the left looks suspiciously like that Student Council guy (because like Nono/Senri, he hasn't changed hairstyles since they were kids lol). Perhaps the reason why he sticks around Kurusu so much is because he already lost Senri, and don't want to lose Kurusu either?

And yeah, that pyromaniac looks like an adult Senri. I'm pretty darn sure the real Senri is Nono (and the real Kurusu has been crushed to death), so that pyromaniac has gotta be a fake.

I mean, it looks like Uki made delusions of pretty much the entire basement facility, so Kurusu making a delusion Senri killing people all over town because of her repressed memories seems to within the realm of possiblity.

Another possibility is Kurusu is actually the delusion of that pyromaniac Senri. I find this one more unlikely, since why would Senri go on a rampage now? You'd think that if Senri was always crazy all these time and has a weird grudge on Takuru, why would she pick like 10 years after the earthquake before going on a mass murder spree? I mean I can't rule out Kurusu is the delusion, but given that it means Senri must have been making Kurusu as a delusion for about a decade, I find it highly unlikely.

Kurusu on the other hand has an excuse why she'd delusioned up Senri recently... and that is because Takuru moved out. I mean, the killing just started up only recently, and the ONLY event that I can recall that happened before, but near episode 1 is that Takuru went and became independent. Maybe I'm just channeling Kyoko onto Kurusu here, but I do think that Kurusu felt hurt and abandoned by this action even if that wasn't Takuru's intent, and so she got a bit unstable and unwittingly made Pyro!Senri.

Not only that, but there was that flashback about Kurusu wanting to protect her otouto. So it makes sense that she unwittingly made an outside threat... so that she actually has a reason to be all 'big sis will protect you!' over Takuru. That's why Senri said 'I finally found you!' and yet she never finished the job. Sure he was going there anyway, but it still sure made Takuru find Nono on the double. XD

Of course, maybe I'm just overthinking things and that Senri just walked away because she's simply crazy or sometihng. I mean, I still remember Illya/Berserker walking away from the first fight against Saber 'just because' (lol ), and this may be the same thing.

All that said, frigging Onoe is still suspicious as hell. I dunno, but maybe I'm just too hard on her because her squeezing that frog keychain of hers may be a sign or something. I mean, she was the one with the lead for the murder and the hospital, and she was the one who sent Takuru to find Nono. Hmmm.....

Tags
harem