AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-10-10, 05:59   Link #441
James Rye

Well, whenever she is with Yuu-chan I also feared for Yuu-chan's virginity 'cause Tomoko was all over her friend because she smelled so good or was so soft and cute, etc. And there is the rumor going around that she is a lesbo though now that she made that boyfriend announcement I'm sure that rumor is dead. Dead till Tomoko gets her first girlfriend. xD
Old 2017-10-20, 03:19   Link #442
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Spoiler for TomokixYuri? lol:

Oboy i hope there will be progress between TomokixYuri later where Tomoki develop one side crush to cool beauty Yuri while Komisomething and pervert-chan create dark alliance to crush her
Honestly i don't mind every girls become Tomoko harem but Yuri. Her beauty is wasted for yuri route. Sorry Komi something and pervert-chan i know yours struggle but if author want to throw her into bowl then Yuri definitely my ship for Tomoki bowl.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-20, 06:28   Link #443
Sixth
Hu Tao

Ucchi is now a trained ninja as she can sneaked into other classroom and came out without notifying her friends about it.

And Yuri is such a beauty. How dare the glasses girl called her FUGLY?

And it is really funny that now Tomoki is the normal person in her class.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-21, 07:01   Link #444
James Rye

I love how Ucchi just entered the classroom and exited it and was like "yeah" to her friend's question while said friend hasn't even noticed her absence. XD
I hope Ucchi manages to become friends with Tomoko too, it would be interesting to watch those two get closer as friends whereas it is clear Ucchi would want more of it whereas Tomoko is oblivious to it.

Yuri is a cute, not a fugly!!! How dare you call that sweet girl fugly, Komi-shi-I mean, -san!!!

I wanna see Dicky-chan again, I hope that poor girl survived the embarrassment she had to endure through Tomoko and Komi.^^;
Old 2017-10-21, 12:59   Link #445
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

"Maybe my sister isn't so weird after all"

Wow, never thought we'd hear him say that
Old 2017-10-21, 13:20   Link #446
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
"Maybe my sister isn't so weird after all"

Wow, never thought we'd hear him say that
Because everyone around Kuroki are weirder than her, she became normal.
Old 2017-11-02, 21:57   Link #447
Sixth
Hu Tao

Chapter 124 is out.

Yuri's jealousy overloaded.
Old 2017-11-02, 23:36   Link #448
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Tomoko certainly has a... way of influencing people around her.

For better... or for worse.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 16:32   Link #449
Bombo
TSF Fans

Yuri will be so popular from the latest chapters haha.

Her jealousy is so OP.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 23:38   Link #450
Sixth
Hu Tao

Chapter 125 is out.

Kuroki's harem is getting bigger.
Old 2017-11-23, 05:13   Link #451
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Chapter 125 is out.

Kuroki's harem is getting bigger.
Best group ever
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 21:13   Link #452
James Rye

It's crazy how popular Watamote has become, even in japan. Threads there then to had like less than a hundred comments, now after this chapter they broke like 10k+ and still climbing. Really hope this gives way to higher sales and thus a chance to get a 2nd season! I wanna see Emoji-girl, Yuri, Mako and Yoshida all animated and with voices!!! >.<

As for the chapter, this field day trip promise to be so much fun. Tomoko is with 5 girls who all joined the group partly or mostly because of her. You can see that that each time before Nemo, Emoji-girl and Yoshida said they wanna join the group they looked at Tomoko. <3
And it is just so funny and adorable how Emoji keeps looking straight at Tomoko the whole time right after she joined the group, no matter what happens around her! XDDD
Man, the next chapter can't come fast enough! <3
Old 2017-11-24, 01:31   Link #453
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
It's crazy how popular Watamote has become, even in japan. Threads there then to had like less than a hundred comments, now after this chapter they broke like 10k+ and still climbing. Really hope this gives way to higher sales and thus a chance to get a 2nd season! I wanna see Emoji-girl, Yuri, Mako and Yoshida all animated and with voices!!! >.<

As for the chapter, this field day trip promise to be so much fun. Tomoko is with 5 girls who all joined the group partly or mostly because of her. You can see that that each time before Nemo, Emoji-girl and Yoshida said they wanna join the group they looked at Tomoko. <3
And it is just so funny and adorable how Emoji keeps looking straight at Tomoko the whole time right after she joined the group, no matter what happens around her! XDDD
Man, the next chapter can't come fast enough! <3
Wow....that was crazy. What were they said in that thread?

But yeah, it would be nice to see 2nd season too. Animated Yuri is love.
Old 2017-12-07, 07:32   Link #454
James Rye

They are usually showing new fanarts from which Watamote is getting tons with each chapter, shipping, denying shipping and lamenting that there won't be a 2nd season. XD

Also the latest raw was awesome! It hurts to think we have to wait three weeks for the next chapter...

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2017-12-07, 08:12   Link #455
Sixth
Hu Tao

Yeah, Yuri is finally snapped. I always knew that Yuri is obsessed with Tomoko and this chapter is outright confirmed it for me.

Nemo is definitely a piece of work. Instead of wasting 40 chapters like Emoji and Yuri did with Kuroki, she was straight away went for home run for Kuroki. No holding back at all.

Yandere Yuri vs Psychotic Nemo is inevitable.
Old 2017-12-07, 18:54   Link #456
James Rye

See? This is what I'm talking about! New threads popping up every half to a full hour after a new chapter! On ch.65 it was like one chapter and it was dead after 80 posts. Come on, Japan! Where is Season 2!?
Old 2017-12-07, 19:16   Link #457
Sixth
Hu Tao

That was amazing. I wonder why and how would watamote gain such a boost out of sudden.

Was it mainly because she got 3 lesbian lusting over her?

Also, The pineapple chan is on suicide watch now (or should be)

Last edited by Sixth; 2017-12-08 at 00:19.
Old 2017-12-08, 20:25   Link #458
James Rye

Its fanarts also exploded, before the kyoto arc you had like 1-2 pics every couple weeks at best, now you get dozens, even hundreds of new fanarts and fancomics after each chapter and they won't stop either. Then again Tomoko and the girls are a great source of fun drawings:

Spoiler for Like this one for example:

Spoiler for What truly went through Nemoto's head when she heard her nickname+~:

Spoiler for No, Ucchi, stop! You're SO close to commit a crime! XD:

The real sad thing are the fancomics though because those gets hardly much translations. But you can pretty much think your thing about them.^^

This pic is so true about Watamote:

Old 2017-12-09, 00:17   Link #459
Sixth
Hu Tao

Ya, I have seen those fanarts but it was hilarious that Yuri had turned out exactly what the fanarts portrayed her as yandere. I guess the writer took the inspiration from those fanarts and I love it.
Old 2017-12-09, 00:45   Link #460
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Tomoko's (corrupting?) influence on her friends has become quite apparent now. It's like the dark side of the force, slowly creeping and worming its way into your soul and changes you slowly. By the time you realize, it is already too late.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, slice of life, yuri