AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2006-11-25, 20:47   Link #1141
Archer

Nitroplus is doing the writing. Type-Moon is just giving them the basic outline of the plot and characters.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 19:14   Link #1142
diehardfan

I have a few questions(forgive me if im breaking the rules),is it possible to find the game(Fate/Stay Night)anywhere online for download? Also regarding Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, is it an anime and how long is it? I will be very thankful for an answer =P
diehardfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 15:59   Link #1143
Fatestaynightfan

fate stay night english version

Hi guys,

Just finish watching the anime Fate Stay Night. I love the storyline, too bad for the sad end.

Just wondering if there is a english version of the game. Would love to know each character better.

Thnx in advance,

Fate stay night fan
Fatestaynightfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 18:42   Link #1144
anselfir
Style Über Alles

Could anyone list the possible things shirou could have done with the holy grail and the outcomes, also, list the possible things saber could have done. I'm having trouble distinguishing what they can do and what they wanted to do, that is, which part was forced on them, and which part was their own retarded decision?
Old 2006-11-29, 18:47   Link #1145
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
Could anyone list the possible things shirou could have done with the holy grail and the outcomes, also, list the possible things saber could have done. I'm having trouble distinguishing what they can do and what they wanted to do, that is, which part was forced on them, and which part was their own retarded decision?

The grail was corrupted. Anything they do with it would have been corrupted also. If Sabre was wish to allow to stay with Shirou the grail would have granted that wish but would have also corupted sabre and we would get Black Sabre. Thats my interperation of the events.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2006-11-29 at 20:24.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 19:28   Link #1146
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Even if the grail is not corrupted it still can't grant you any wish because...

Spoiler:
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 20:32   Link #1147
anselfir
Style Über Alles

The main question is, whether Saber going back for 10 seconds and dying is something that she wanted to do, or something that she must do.
Old 2006-11-30, 12:01   Link #1148
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
What she must do.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 00:32   Link #1149
vegetax
Some Random New Guy

I know most of you are probably sick of hearing this but I couldn't find anything out myself so I'll ask here. Have any of you knowledgeable anime people here at AnimeSuki heard anything (rumor or otherwise) about Fate/Hollow Ataraxia getting a anime adaptation? I can already guess the answer for if and when the games will get translated . I can't see visual novels being very popular in North America and if there is no money to be had then we won't see them. Wish I knew Japanese...

Thanks for your time,
Vegeta X
vegetax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 04:35   Link #1150
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
@ vegetax

No.

-Andiyar
Old 2006-12-13, 11:17   Link #1151
Question
Crossdresser

Hollow Ataraxia stands almost no chance of a anime adaptation. Too confusing for most people.
Question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 18:30   Link #1152
vegetax
Some Random New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question View Post
Hollow Ataraxia stands almost no chance of a anime adaptation. Too confusing for most people.
And how would it be too confusing for most people? Sorry, having never played the game I have to ask.

Vegeta X
Old 2006-12-13, 19:47   Link #1153
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetax View Post
And how would it be too confusing for most people? Sorry, having never played the game I have to ask.

Vegeta X
Let's just say that the anime was the tip of the iceberg and leave it at that.

Hollow Ataraxia relies heavily on its audience knowing LOTS of crucial information that the anime didn't show.
Old 2006-12-13, 20:41   Link #1154
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
The grail was corrupted. Anything they do with it would have been corrupted also. If Sabre was wish to allow to stay with Shirou the grail would have granted that wish but would have also corupted sabre and we would get Black Sabre. Thats my interperation of the events.
Dark Saber = has a bottomless pit instead of a tummy and likes black clothes. Other than that, she's really kinda cute ^_^
Old 2006-12-14, 03:04   Link #1155
vegetax
Some Random New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
Let's just say that the anime was the tip of the iceberg and leave it at that.

Hollow Ataraxia relies heavily on its audience knowing LOTS of crucial information that the anime didn't show.
So in other words, if you haven't played though the F/SN game then Hollow Ataraxia would make zero sense huh? Well that sucks, I was kinda hoping there would be a light at the end of the tunnel for this. One of these days I'm gonna sign up for that Japanese course at the local university so I won't be left out on all the good things anymore. Oh well, heres to hoping for some OVA's / movie that will fill in the details before F/HA become a anime series.

Vegeta X
Old 2006-12-19, 20:52   Link #1156
Huh?

Sorry, im not sure if this question has been answered or not. But i just finished watching the anime Fate/Stay night and i am wondering, if there are other animes that are related to Fate/Stay night or continuations of it. Also, i would like to know if Shirou and Saber ever get together?
Huh? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-22, 08:45   Link #1157
Kanzaki Urumi

1.when Kotomine was explaining to Shirou about the HGW, he also admitted he was the unsuitable person that touched the grail, thus causing the fire , if i wasnt mistaken. So that means Shirou afound out that Kotomine was the cause of the fire, why didnt he go beserk on him?

2. i am confused a bit. When Kotomine said that the HG destroys everything other than the bearer which caused Saber to realise that her wishes will never be granted since the HG doesnt grant wishes, it destroys. However so, it destoys since it was corrupted. If it wasnt, it will be granting wishes with infinite mana it possesses. So when and how did the HG got corrupted? Or i got the whole thing wrong, pls explain, thx.
Kanzaki Urumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-22, 10:51   Link #1158
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh? View Post
Sorry, im not sure if this question has been answered or not. But i just finished watching the anime Fate/Stay night and i am wondering, if there are other animes that are related to Fate/Stay night or continuations of it.
as of now there is nothing...
Old 2006-12-22, 11:42   Link #1159
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki Urumi View Post
1.when Kotomine was explaining to Shirou about the HGW, he also admitted he was the unsuitable person that touched the grail, thus causing the fire , if i wasnt mistaken. So that means Shirou afound out that Kotomine was the cause of the fire, why didnt he go beserk on him?

2. i am confused a bit. When Kotomine said that the HG destroys everything other than the bearer which caused Saber to realise that her wishes will never be granted since the HG doesnt grant wishes, it destroys. However so, it destoys since it was corrupted. If it wasnt, it will be granting wishes with infinite mana it possesses. So when and how did the HG got corrupted? Or i got the whole thing wrong, pls explain, thx.
1. At that point, nobody really realized that Kotomine was part of the previous Holy Grail War. While Shirou disliked him at the first glance, all he had was suspicions to go on, and nothing more.

As for your second question:

Spoiler for Heaven's Feel game spoilers. Read at your own discretion.:

Last edited by Archer; 2006-12-23 at 01:49.
Old 2006-12-23, 01:04   Link #1160
Kanzaki Urumi

okay, Archer

Spoiler:
Kanzaki Urumi is offline   Reply With Quote