AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-09-30, 00:19   Link #1121
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Ar no Surge first details and screenshots

Quote:
On a planet called La Ciela, humans and “Genomes,” a life-form who possess a spirit exceeding that of humans, once co-existed. But from the loss of this beautiful green land, the people spread. Seeking a new planet, the people who flew on the space ship were known as the Shield of the Gods, who now live in front of the impassible “Felion Wall.” In a geofront called Orei, they live their quiet lives.
Quote:
Delta Lantanoir is our hero. He is a young man who came out from inside the Felion Wall when it opened. He was protecting the city from the Sharl as one of the original members of the elite organization “Plasma.” Within Plasma, he was a member of the special strategy team “Genometh,” but was discharged after an incident. He now runs a restaurant called “Cook de Delta” in Felion.

Arshes, a mysterious humanoid robot, is our second character. His manufacturer, manufacture location, equipped functionality, and specs, etc. are all unknown. However, considering he carries weaponry, it highly probable that he was built for combat.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 23:55   Link #1122
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Rain, Launch Trailer

Old 2013-10-01, 09:27   Link #1123
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Sony’s tease could hint at Frictional’s new game coming to PlayStation platforms, be it as an exclusive or multiplatform title. The PlayStation manufacturer recently teamed up with indie studios like The Chinese Room and TequilaWorks to create PlayStation 4-exclusive games like Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture and Rime.

The SOMA website was updated today with a case file for something called “Vivarium,” which contains the video below.
Old 2013-10-05, 05:09   Link #1124
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
I was given $15 towards a new purchase (last line in the quote provided)

UPD: also, it seems kind of strange, as many other preorders were canceled (check out amazon forums for PS4) - it appears the do not send it outside of the US now.
And here is the End of my "success story":

Quote:
We're contacting you about order #106-*******-****235 for "PlayStation 4." On September 24th, we upgraded your order to get your PlayStation 4 to you sooner at no extra charge. In the process of upgrading your order, we encountered an error that caused your order to be canceled.

We're writing to let you know we've resolved this error and have reinstated your order for the PlayStation 4: Launch Edition. We're sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

You'll receive a new estimated delivery date in a separate e-mail, and you can check the status and update your order in Your Orders
PS: had to post it, otherwise one could think badly of Amazon
Old 2013-10-05, 06:35   Link #1125
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
PS: had to post it, otherwise one could think badly of Amazon
Amazon is usually pretty great when it comes to costumer service. They didn't get where they are just by lowering prices, they offer something others usually don't: treating costumers right.
Old 2013-10-05, 11:57   Link #1126
Destined_Fate

I haven't had a bad product from Amazon yet. When I had issues before they generally correct them in less than an hour of me reaching a representative. It's why I usually order my games and such from them nowadays.

As I still haven't forgiven Gamestop all those years ago when I bought WoW and my box had no discs or key to actually play the game.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 18:04   Link #1127
Reality_Breaker

Wow, one game gets delayed and the Xbots come out of their holes and bridges, at least in IGN it's too depressing they need any excuse they can find to make themselves feel better. I'm fine with it getting delayed that just means more polish.
Old 2013-10-16, 18:47   Link #1128
defki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
Wow, one game gets delayed and the Xbots come out of their holes and bridges, at least in IGN it's too depressing they need any excuse they can find to make themselves feel better. I'm fine with it getting delayed that just means more polish.
Got to gloat when you can. It was a hard year and finally some negative Sony rumors.

What I find more interesting is how DC suddenly matters. In the last few months it was lol DC, no one will buy it anyway, with Forza and NFS who needs DC, 30 FPS etc.

Rumors of delay appear and now suddenly it's a big deal. Funny.

Anyway if the rumors are true Sony has to quickly find another game to replace the lost Plus edition. The loss of a PS+ game is a bigger deal than the delay.
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 17:00   Link #1129
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Which game are you referring to: Watch_Dogs (confirmed to be delayed) or Drive Club (rumored).

If it's Drive Club, then it's not too big of an issue (it just means one less game for me on Day 1 unless the PS+ version will still be out on that day). However, I am disappointed in the delay of Watch_Dogs, as that was pretty much the only PS4 game on my Xmas list so far (unless there's a surprise title announcement in the next few weeks).
Old 2013-10-17, 17:22   Link #1130
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Which game are you referring to: Watch_Dogs (confirmed to be delayed) or Drive Club (rumored).

If it's Drive Club, then it's not too big of an issue (it just means one less game for me on Day 1 unless the PS+ version will still be out on that day). However, I am disappointed in the delay of Watch_Dogs, as that was pretty much the only PS4 game on my Xmas list so far (unless there's a surprise title announcement in the next few weeks).
DC probably means Drive Club. Like you, a lost of a racing game I wouldn't lose even an a gram of sleep. I am a Sport, First Person Shooter, and Third Person Shooter kind of gamer.

It depends on the market my friend. Say for instance the first person shooter party (Halo, Call of Duty, and Battlefield aka the Three Kings of First Person Shooters), they wouldn't mind at all or even think about it. Though there are those who loves the racing genre more than anything, those are the ones affected. Take Europe for example, they love their cars more so than the U.S. and they love their racing games though a notch below their love for real cars and FIFA. International markets is what it is going to affect it, the racing genre is popular more internationally than the United States. Reason why the recent Xbox One boasting, since they are already neck deep down in the party for the International Market. Anything they can do or boast about, they do it for motivation despite they are still neck deep down.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 17:27   Link #1131
Freeter
beyond

DC better be bumped up to 60 fps if it is getting delayed. Seriously, it was embarrassing seeing it at Comic-Con and having GT6 literally right around the corner looking miles better.

Why Sony doesn't just port GT6 instead is beyond me.
Old 2013-10-17, 18:13   Link #1132
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE

Now... I'm not one to play many sports games these days... but holy shit.
Old 2013-10-18, 08:43   Link #1133
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post

Now... I'm not one to play many sports games these days... but holy shit.
It looks pretty good. Its a shame that 2K Sports is only allowed to make basketball games. Imagine an NFL game made by 2K Sports, it would blow EA's Madden out of the water. It did with NFL 2K5 when it severly out sold Madden 5 and EA did the dirty move to ensure they were the only ones allowed to make NFL games. 2013 is the end of their exclusive contract so maybe next year, NFL 2k 15 will come out.
Old 2013-10-18, 12:51   Link #1134
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Exclusive licenses for sports league games are nothing but a bane towards the industry.

Especially when it's EA who's holding them

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 18:38   Link #1135
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Exclusive licenses for sports league games are nothing but a bane towards the industry.

Especially when it's EA who's holding them
EA cannot make a Sport's game, they need to realize that. They need to just stay out of the genre.
Old 2013-10-19, 18:53   Link #1136
Freeter
beyond

As long as they've got Madden, they're staying put. I wouldn't be surprised if they struck a deal with MS to help keep the NFL exclusivity even longer.

But yeah, Live looks utterly embarrassing next to that 2K14 trailer. 2K should just roll up to EA's front door and drop a mic
Old 2013-10-19, 19:22   Link #1137
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
As long as they've got Madden, they're staying put. I wouldn't be surprised if they struck a deal with MS to help keep the NFL exclusivity even longer.

But yeah, Live looks utterly embarrassing next to that 2K14 trailer. 2K should just roll up to EA's front door and drop a mic
I think if that happens, the Sport's gaming community will not tolerate it like they has in the past. Its at the age of out of the old and in with the new. As a whole gaming communities will fight for their games.
Old 2013-10-19, 22:51   Link #1138
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Xbone launch lineup was already better, now it's clearly better.

It's Knack, Killzone & Resogun vs Forza 5, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct & Crimson Dragon. I'm leaning towards picking up a Xbone at launch now myself and waiting until Infamous is out to get a ps4. In Australia it's PS4 for $549, Xbone for $599, but of course the Xbone comes with FIFA 14 which retails for $90. ps4 really should be 499 aus...

otoh i might just sit out next gen until next spring... but damn 2k looks so good... need too see gameplay camera angles though.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 22:55   Link #1139
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Here is a video for PS4 and Xbox 1 exclusive line up of games.
Old 2013-10-21, 08:27   Link #1140
defki

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Feels. Feels everywhere. Fantastic ad.
defki is offline   Reply With Quote