AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-12-22, 18:51   Link #81
RelaxRelapse
0.o

Yu-Gi-Oh! is still making spin offs?
RelaxRelapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 02:24   Link #82
KuroTsuki14

I'm getting vibes that 2011 is going be more fanservice/moe like all was. Give me a break. God I hope this more to it 2011 spring.
Sket Dance and Ao no Exorcist
Gintama - I have got to watch this show soon.

Otome Yokai Zakuro - I lost Interests in it, not fan of romance. Still the art is still pretty.

I like BL/yaoi but don't like age-gap or one guy is manly. I'm pointing at Sekai-ich hatsukoi.
Old 2010-12-23, 02:28   Link #83
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroTsuki14 View Post
I'm getting vibes that 2011 is going be more fanservice/moe like all was. Give me a break. God I hope this more to it 2011 spring.
Sket Dance and Ao no Exorcist
Gintama - I have got to watch this show soon.

Otome Yokai Zakuro - I lost Interests in it, not fan of romance. Still the art is still pretty.

I like BL/yaoi but don't like age-gap or one guy is manly. I'm pointing at Sekai-ich hatsukoi.
Please don't believe fanservice and moe is an issue because it's not. Don't come here complaining like about what you like or don't like. You dislike fanservice or moe stuff, please leave.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 02:44   Link #84
KuroTsuki14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Please don't believe fanservice and moe is an issue because it's not. Don't come here complaining like about what you like or don't like. You dislike fanservice or moe stuff, please leave.
I don't hate it(because I like some of it), I just saying there to many of them, do companys never think want girls any more? I understand that moe/fanservice bring alot money in but i'm sure it same to bishi/action. I'm quite happy that TWGOK is getting other season.

Also i'm bit confused if moe/fanservice isn't the issue what is it. Sorry my brain is mess up for not knowing it.

Well 2 or 3 animes for 2011 spring is all was the same to me, so i'm happy with it.

Last edited by KuroTsuki14; 2010-12-23 at 02:57.
KuroTsuki14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 03:39   Link #85
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroTsuki14 View Post
I don't hate it(because I like some of it), I just saying there to many of them, do companys never think want girls any more? I understand that moe/fanservice bring alot money in but i'm sure it same to bishi/action. I'm quite happy that TWGOK is getting other season.

Also i'm bit confused if moe/fanservice isn't the issue what is it. Sorry my brain is mess up for not knowing it.

Well 2 or 3 animes for 2011 spring is all was the same to me, so i'm happy with it.
I didn't mean too far but people are using those term to believe anime is completely dying and none of what it means. People are just using it too much without a complete statement. Sad but true.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 03:41   Link #86
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Which broadcaster for the next VN adaptation?
It will premiere on UHF stations and AT-X.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 03:46   Link #87
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

I see...I just hope they won't skim on the H-scenes...YnS shown me that no all H-game adaptations forgot to add in the H.
Old 2010-12-23, 06:09   Link #88
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Anime has always been about cute faces and tits. Why should it be any different now?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 07:00   Link #89
cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxRelapse View Post
Yeah, as long as the card game exists, so will an anime. They are going for a different approach this time with a 13 year old protagonist as opposed to the 15-18 year old of past series.
Old 2010-12-23, 10:24   Link #90
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Anime has always been about cute faces and tits. Why should it be any different now?
Well the 90's was more toy driven than anything else. Back then we got a lot of anime that had guys hanging out with guys. Nowadays, the male lead have a token friend who is male. Where is back then it was the other way around, look at light novels. Surrounded by women, normally I would enjoy this type of attention but I realized that can't be healthy for a male lead's growth.

To add, female centric casts was restricted to magical girls and fanservice 3 episode OVAs back then.

Last edited by asaqe; 2010-12-23 at 10:43.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 11:30   Link #91
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxRelapse View Post
Yeah. None of them seem to last nearly as long as the original series did though and I keep reading the new one as Yu-Gi-Oh Zexual instead of Zexal before doing a double take and realizing it's just a really weird title and not an implication of a change to adult material.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 12:30   Link #92
cohen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Yeah. None of them seem to last nearly as long as the original series did though and I keep reading the new one as Yu-Gi-Oh Zexual instead of Zexal before doing a double take and realizing it's just a really weird title and not an implication of a change to adult material.
DM was 224 episodes, GX 180 or so, and 5Ds is going to be 154-156, but it was supposed to only be 64. I expect ZeXal to be just as long as 5Ds
Old 2010-12-23, 14:39   Link #93
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
To add, female centric casts was restricted to magical girls and fanservice 3 episode OVAs back then.
Gunbuster.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 19:50   Link #94
Cabrini6000

hmm. looks promising. so far, i want to watch deadman wonderland, ao no exorcist, baka and test season 2, the world god only knows season 2, and Hidan no Aria. Of course, nothing is ever set in stone for me, in till I see the previews.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Cabrini6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 21:22   Link #95
Ceci-chan
(・∀ノゝ)~キラ☆

will check out Denpa Onna and Sket Dance, maybe Tiger & Bunny (probably not, though).

Another season with few titles that stand out. :/ That works out great for school, though. "Orz

|facebook.twitter|
Ceci-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 10:55   Link #96
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Much better/accurate list of Spring 2011 line-up by 2ch
Spoiler for list:

Denpa-Onna = Teh winner.
Old 2010-12-27, 11:10   Link #97
Kafriel
Senior Guest

To-watch (prioritized):
1. Gintama - hell yeah, it's been a long time since I've had some crack comedy. Epicness to be expected.
2. Toriko - I started the manga a month or two ago, really hyped atm.
3. Kami nomi S2 - since the first one's doing well, S2 should be even better
4. Deadman Wonderland - Curious to see how it goes...
5. Ao no exorcist - if the 4 above are not enough, might check this out too.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 18:01   Link #98
BoxQueen
Empty-headed

I'm looking forward to this new line-up of animes!

Especially Princess Resurrection OVA... Though the anime and the manga aren't the same doesn't mean I can't enjoy them.

Gintama~! And The World God Only Knows having another season. Yay! *Dance like a moron* I love how they portray the series~<3

Though I have some eager awaiting series on my list. It does remain questionable about Yu-gi-oh... I kind of enjoyed an older main character of 5D's and how it has a darker environment than same of the previous ones. And hopefully they aren't going to hit us Yu-gi-oh players with something new again...

Unfortunately... I was hoping that Umineko no naku koro ni Chiru might come out... I guess it might come in the Fall or next Spring.
BoxQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 10:04   Link #99
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

deadman wonderland!
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 11:53   Link #100
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
After reading one chapter of the manga, I cannot wait for Hidan No Aria. Tsundere lolis are awesome and the male lead is ....

Last edited by Chiibi; 2011-01-05 at 12:08.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
series