AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-04-11, 06:56   Link #61
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Wait...no more time limits? So that means Naruto has now achieved unlimited chakra without having to be edo tensei'd? Well I'll be waiting to see what Naruto is now fully capable of. The last time I remember seeing those eyes and the merging of the kurama and sage mode chakra was back during the end of the Pain vs Naruto fight. So I look forward to finally seeing this foreshadowed power up in all it's glory.
It's just my assumption based on one picture. Remember his fight against Pain, he was going to sage mode for a few minutes and then back to normal when he was very vulnerable. Looking at the current enemy there's no way to survive this if he just drops out of sage mode and kyuubi mode every few minutes. But that does not mean that he has unlimited chakra, he still has the limits of the combined sage+kyuubi mode whatever those limits may be. Of course the limits will be made by Kishi in such a way that the fight against Madara must be interesting to us readers. When Naruto faced Pain he still had those shades around his eyes, now its gone, and if some side effect of a jutsu is gone that usually means you have mastered it on an even higher level.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 09:53   Link #62
itachi-san314

i assume the limits for all 3 of them now are the earth's nature chakra which is basically limitless
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 11:18   Link #63
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i assume the limits for all 3 of them now are the earth's nature chakra which is basically limitless
i dont follow
Old 2014-04-11, 11:31   Link #64
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
i dont follow
he means they do like goku when he uses his energy sphere.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 11:45   Link #65
Midnight Commander

Looking at Guy lying there with his skin turned a different color, and veins protruding, wow. I originally thought Guy would only expose Madara in some minor way to give more perspective on how to fight him; I wasn't expecting him to nearly kill Madara with such an incredible kick, this was a pleasant suprise. The breif flash back of Kakashi and Guy was nice to read as well. It made me grin to recall how Kakashi never really took Guy seriously and only participated in his challenges to troll him in a way... And look at Guy now, coming closer to killing Madara than even the five Kages. Whatever Sasuke and Naruto manage to do with their new powers probably won't impress me as much as Guy just did. He and Lee truly embody the hard-work trumps talent dynamic that this manga used to be about.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 13:21   Link #66
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
he means they do like goku when he uses his energy sphere.
who or what is all three? i thought erosennin was speaking about sage mode and kyuubi mode.
Old 2014-04-11, 13:36   Link #67
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

I think they are speaking about this. If Naruto has perma SM. Then he can never run out of it. Since nature chakra comes from earth and is (probably) limitless.
Old 2014-04-11, 18:42   Link #68
itachi-san314

Quote:
who or what is all three? i thought erosennin was speaking about sage mode and kyuubi mode.
i just meant madara, naruto and sasuke. they can all 3 now probably use unlimited nature chakra by means of So6P modes. just guessing, but based on naruto's new animation, it does indeed look like he doesn't have any physical limit on using senjutsu like Ero-Senn1n said. whatever crazy moves all 3 of them come up with can be explained away by using unlimited nature chakra from the earth now
Old 2014-04-12, 01:25   Link #69
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
i just meant madara, naruto and sasuke. they can all 3 now probably use unlimited nature chakra by means of So6P modes. just guessing, but based on naruto's new animation, it does indeed look like he doesn't have any physical limit on using senjutsu like Ero-Senn1n said. whatever crazy moves all 3 of them come up with can be explained away by using unlimited nature chakra from the earth now
Ah...it sounded like that's what you meant but I wasn't sure.

I am beginning to wonder, now that it looks like Gai is gonna survive, whether or not there was some specific reason for NEJI to have to die. obvious speculation here, but if Kaguya had the power of the byakugan (whether naturally or after eating the fruit), and ultimately madara or whoever wants to gain her power, there are a powerful pair of hyuuga eyes lying right there on the battlefield that no one is paying attention to...just something i was thinking about.

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2014-04-12 at 12:54.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 11:04   Link #70
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Kishimoto loves to use symbolism!

http://usefulbee.tumblr.com/post/807...chapter-proves
Old 2014-04-13, 13:08   Link #71
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
These symbols are also seen in the uzumaki clan and uchiha clan badge or whatever it's called. But if these are suppose to be two different moons, then where are the suns in this symbolism?
Old 2014-04-13, 14:42   Link #72
itachi-san314

Quote:
I am beginning to wonder, now that it looks like Gai is gonna survive, whether or not there was some specific reason for NEJI to have to die. obvious speculation here, but if Kaguya had the power of the byakugan (whether naturally or after eating the fruit), and ultimately madara or whoever wants to gain her power, there are a powerful pair of hyuuga eyes lying right there on the battlefield that no one is paying attention to...just something i was thinking about.
that very well could happen. i doubt it but at this point i wouldn't disregard it's possibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
some of those moons are just moons because it was night-time
Old 2014-04-14, 10:45   Link #73
james0246

Quote:
Ah...it sounded like that's what you meant but I wasn't sure.

Neji is a branch member, so his eyes were sealed upon death.

Not sure why Madara would want the eyes anyway...

Quote:
The only reason Naruto and Madara would have Infinite Modes is due to their Jinchuuriki status. Consequently, Sasuke, who is not a Jinchuuriki, shouldn't have an Infinite Mode even if he has a permanent influx of natural energy entering his body.

Specifically, Sage Mode is a combination and balance of natural energy and a person's own energy. Within that equation, even if the natural energy was made infinite, the bodies own energy is still finite. Naruto and Madara could potentially get around this by using the Bijuu (the Jyuubi and Kyuubi are theoretically limitless, at least within the context of a human life), but Sasuke has no such additional power that can supplement his own bodies energies. So, there is no reason to assume that Sasuke would have an Infinite Mode. Rather, I expect he attained the Rinnegan, and Naruto attained an Infinite Sage Mode (that still seems fairly balanced to me).

---

I'm Bored, so Prediction (or something): not only was Hagoromo's yet unnamed brother the first Uzumaki, he also became the Death God. That is why the Uzumaki clan had the ability to summon him and a mask that can used to free a soul from the brother's grasp.

Last edited by james0246; 2014-04-14 at 10:58.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 10:52   Link #74
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Yeah the seal destroys the eyes upon death.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 11:12   Link #75
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
The only reason Naruto and Madara would have Infinite Modes is due to their Jinchuuriki status. Consequently, Sasuke, who is not a Jinchuuriki, shouldn't have an Infinite Mode even if he has a permanent influx of natural energy entering his body.
but that's assuming this is normal sage mode which it isn't. what madara and now naruto and sasuke have is not normal. they have the power to create (theoretically) like what naruto just did to gai. he created life where there wasn't any left

Quote:
I'm Bored, so Prediction (or something): not only was Hagoromo's yet unnamed brother the first Uzumaki, he also became the Death God. That is why the Uzumaki clan had the ability to summon him and a mask that can used to free a soul from the brother's grasp.
sounds about right
Old 2014-04-14, 11:16   Link #76
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
but that's assuming this is normal sage mode which it isn't. what madara and now naruto and sasuke have is not normal. they have the power to create (theoretically) like what naruto just did to gai. he created life where there wasn't any left

sounds about right
Actually Guy was still alive. So Naruto didn't bring him back to life. What he did, we don't know. But he did not revive Guy from dead.
Old 2014-04-14, 11:19   Link #77
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Yeah guy was dying, Naruto just renewed his "life force" sort of speak.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 11:39   Link #78
itachi-san314

we don't know what naruto did. but we do know that the s06p could create. and we know naruto can 'change' things
Old 2014-04-14, 13:37   Link #79
Cookie-Monster

Personally i don't mind gai being saved. Hes a fun character. Wouldnt mind if Tsunade or Orochimaru bit the dust though. They have been spectacularly useless so far.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 14:22   Link #80
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
What makes you think he arrived just then? The way he arrived wasn't shown at all, we're just shown him already present. My translation read "twisting the air around him", and Naruto isn't present anywhere in those panels --Madara is clearly referring to Guy's attack..

lol almost every week you find a way to misconstrue facts to imply some over-the-top power-up you want for Naruto.
lol does he really? That's funny, I should lurk some more. Just caught up with the last three chapters and I have been satisfied.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion