Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-01, 20:58   Link #1
fto
Anime Forever

New anime

Well as you anime fans know, last week, most of the best anime there was has ended. ---personally for me was Utawarerumono---- im still crying...

SO i just want to give some new titles that are 100% coming soon... err definetly within this year for sure.

Galaxy Angel II -it is like the bishoujo cowboy bebop.. lets see how it comes. Its completly different from other galaxy angel

Gift ~Eternal Rainbow~ - Well not much to say but fans of D.C. will REALLy like this anime

Happiness -Well not sure of what its about but seems good..

Kanon II -Im sure everyone could guess how it would be after the first of Kanon

Love Doll ~Lovely Idol~ -should be like a better version of Lemon angel project

Otome wa boku ni Koishiteru - Those fans of Strawberry Panic.... this is a new version of that type of anim... except the guy has to dress as a girl (im straight but damn he looks good when dressing like a girl lol) cross dresser+yuri=better version of Strawberry Panic

Tokimeki Memorial ~only love~ -one of the most popular dating sims... lets see how the anime comes out.. should be good

Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na - well it is a fantasy anime... looking at the picture for it, it seems like it should be a good one

Negima! -............ well u can guess if u liked the first Mahou sensei Negima anime

Deathnote -ummmm not sure... the only shounen anime coming out but have no clue what the anime would be like. i havent read the manga for this

As you can see most of these anime are more like romance or those types..... This is a good month for Romance fans!!!!!! ERRR sorry more like Bishoujo anime!!!

Im definetly wanting to watch a couple or all of them.... cant wait

All should start showing in Fall 2006, but not sure of who gonna sub.

Im sure there might be other anime coming soon or already out but these are some that i found.. LET THE ANIME BEGIN!!! (well im too heartbroken by Utawarerumono that i need something good)
Old 2006-10-01, 21:14   Link #2
fto
Anime Forever

ok actually i got sick of some mesages i got so ill say more anime that are coming out this fall... GET READY FOR THE BIG LIST!!!

-Silk Road Shounen Yuuto

-Kin`iro no Chord

-Gin-iro no Olynsis

-D.Gray-man

-Pumpkin Scissors

-Black Lagoon 2nd Season

-Perfect Girl Evolution

-Ghost Hunt

-Sasami -Mahou Shoujo Club- 2

-Busou Renkin

-Ginga Tetsudou Monogatari II

-Fist of the Blue Sky

-Marginal Prince

-Super Robot Taisen: OG Divine Wars

-Sumomomo Momomo - The Strongest Bride on Earth

-Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!

-Asatte no Houkou

-Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto

-Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

-Kujibiki Unbalance

-Katekyo Hitman REBORN!

-Pururun! Shizuku-chan

-Tempouibun Ayakashiayashi

-Shounen Onmyouji

-History`s Strongest Disciple Kenichi

-Jinzou Konchuu Kabutoborg VxV

-Hataraki Man

-Bartender

-Happy Lucky Bikkuriman

-Kekkaishi

-Usahana

-Tokyo Tribe 2

-Soukou no Strain

Ok well these are the anime coming out or already out..... for the most of them, i have no clue if they are gonna be subbed or not.... ERRR i dont even know most of these anime so ill stay away from describing them.

There are a lot of OVA coming to but ill not say them.

Well there are some that are definetly gonna be good so i cant wait to see the anime.. hopefully subbed. Hope u anime fans enjoy them!!
Closed Thread