Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-31, 05:19   Link #4861
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
The idea sounds tempting but there's a little flaw in logic there since i couldn't imagine why a pride and stuck up pure blood vampire would waste his time playing with a mere snowwoman, even considering 'taking' her in the future (Mizore worshippers might not understand ). Don't strike me with the "But inner Moka..." -argument here, she and Tsukune go way back to stand where they are now. I'm not completely rejecting the idea though but for me it would painfully feel too artificially lugged in.
Its not a flaw, Youkai's have been living amongst humans for generations. And they're probably the rich and powerful people of society. Where power and control are like ecstasy. Marrying Mizore is just a stepping stone to gain more power.

Moka isn't a good example to use as she's still just a child, regardless of how mature she may seem. Look at her father he's banged 4 different women. Why? who knows, most likely there was something to gain from each women.

Although the molesting bastard could possibly be something other than a vampire. But his actions, appearance and control issues, not to mention possible ties with Moka's sister gives off a fair impression of that of a vampire.

But, overall this is all assumptions, so we'll see.

Oh, and Mizore isn't just a mere snow women, she's the strongest of all the young unmarried snowwomen.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 07:11   Link #4862
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Correction she is the STRONGEST of the Snowwomen Except the Priestest I'd guess.

I hope the rapest IS a pure Vamp or atleast like Tsukune, We need a Evil male Vamp so we can see what they can do.

Mostly likely hes like Tsukune and in his Human form because Vampires have so much "Pride" in this anime they wouldn't hold back like he did.

but ya don't know, shit can happen... maybe Gin will show up (I hope so) lol
Old 2008-10-31, 07:13   Link #4863
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
What if Onee-san gave her blood to the rapest dude like Tsukune and Moka?
If Mr.D!ckhead has some kind of special relation to that guy an old comrade or partner probably or maybe he already is a vamp, but not as strong as Tsukune.

Also we get to see in the anime Inner Moka and Mizore...
Spoiler:

Maybe in the future chapters outer Moka will be gone and inner will be there. Maybe...
Old 2008-10-31, 07:30   Link #4864
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I have a surprise for Moka fans later... so... uh... be on the look out for it.
Old 2008-10-31, 07:36   Link #4865
zibi88

Right now its a dangerous situation becouse Mokas rosario is still on so she is weak... and as the result she might end at Mizores place.... and that guy could do the same thing like he did to Mizore... and do we want that to happen.... me personaly no since its not fair.... they should let inner moka out and see what will happen...... since like Moka said to Tsukune in the afrodisiac arc. the only way to have her is to defeat her and she doesnt wish to take advantage when she is behind rosario.

Hope we will see Tsukune managing to pull off the rosario and let Moka fight her sister....

Moka vs Older sister and Tskune vs mr.dickhead
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 07:45   Link #4866
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Btw, has anyone managed to keep count as to how many links on Tsukune's lock has been cracked so far? I've noticed that the first initial loop is all cracked, and its working its way down the second loop.
Old 2008-10-31, 07:58   Link #4867
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I have a surprise for Moka fans later... so... uh... be on the look out for it.
Now I wonder what would that be?

Better post it later since I love all the girls.

But as always Mizore is my fav.
Old 2008-10-31, 08:24   Link #4868
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Now I wonder what would that be?

Better post it later since I love all the girls.

But as always Mizore is my fav.
Dontcha worry, I will... I will.

Of course Mizore is your favorite, saying otherwise will uncur my wrath
Old 2008-10-31, 08:54   Link #4869
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Its not a flaw, Youkai's have been living amongst humans for generations. And they're probably the rich and powerful people of society. Where power and control are like ecstasy. Marrying Mizore is just a stepping stone to gain more power.

Moka isn't a good example to use as she's still just a child, regardless of how mature she may seem. Look at her father he's banged 4 different women. Why? who knows, most likely there was something to gain from each women.

Although the molesting bastard could possibly be something other than a vampire. But his actions, appearance and control issues, not to mention possible ties with Moka's sister gives off a fair impression of that of a vampire.

But, overall this is all assumptions, so we'll see.

Oh, and Mizore isn't just a mere snow women, she's the strongest of all the young unmarried snowwomen.
You know I respect your opinion but your reasons are just what i would call forcibly lugged in like i mentioned before. I may be the only one that feels this way but it just wouldn't seem right to me.
So far we have no proof whether vampires are especially power hungry or not. All we know is they tend to be arrogant and lone wolfs with the latter aspect not contadicting but not really fitting a power craving creature either.

Anyway, you're right, this is all assumptions and we're walking a a really thin line of reasoning here but that's more fun, isn't it?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 10:02   Link #4870
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
You know I respect your opinion but your reasons are just what i would call forcibly lugged in like i mentioned before. I may be the only one that feels this way but it just wouldn't seem right to me.
So far we have no proof whether vampires are especially power hungry or not. All we know is they tend to be arrogant and lone wolfs with the latter aspect not contadicting but not really fitting a power craving creature either.

Anyway, you're right, this is all assumptions and we're walking a a really thin line of reasoning here but that's more fun, isn't it?
I believe the proof is, is that they are rich. What goes along with wealth? power. Arrogance comes from something, the idea of the elite, the all powerful, its a society based on superiority. Just from the way Moka and Kokoa talk is enough to tell you how it works.

And also, in virtually every vampire fiction, vampires are of nobility, and R+V is no different.
Old 2008-10-31, 10:39   Link #4871
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

No wonder Tsukune is always after Moka...he wants to get her money... LOL J/K back there.

And you guys are all right. Since this is fiction based on all facts on monsters/youkai's origins. The main theme here is not really harem in the manga, but more on how youkai's befriend and be able to live with humans in harmony like in the olden days where everything is at peace.

Any chances one of the 3 heads of the academy is a human? Ever thought of that? Since we dunno all of them are in white robes and glowing eyes. Remember Kenichi's teachers has glowing eyes too.
Old 2008-10-31, 10:55   Link #4872
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
I believe the proof is, is that they are rich. What goes along with wealth? power. Arrogance comes from something, the idea of the elite, the all powerful, its a society based on superiority. Just from the way Moka and Kokoa talk is enough to tell you how it works.

And also, in virtually every vampire fiction, vampires are of nobility, and R+V is no different.
Not all of them mexican style vampires are not noble at all they are very deranged depraved beasts like in dusk till dawn
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 11:14   Link #4873
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ahh..perfect conversation for Halloween.

Vamps!

Spoiler for Suck on CHUUUUU~~~!!!:
Old 2008-10-31, 12:11   Link #4874
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Ahh..perfect conversation for Halloween.

Vamps!

Spoiler for Suck on CHUUUUU~~~!!!:

NO THANK YOU!
Old 2008-10-31, 12:14   Link #4875
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:

Take into consideration that if the link between vampires and the snow woman as why would he be doing something like that, consider the fact that moka's older sister is there. So basing off your assumption why would she be there? It just doesn't fit. At least if we classify this dude as a vampire we can make some clear ties as to why both would be in a place like that at a time like that. Its most likely the combination of agreements between two wealthy powers. The snow woman priestess and noble and royal vampires working at some deal. Arrange marriages among the rich isn't an uncommon story after all.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 13:21   Link #4876
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Any chances one of the 3 heads of the academy is a human? Ever thought of that? Since we dunno all of them are in white robes and glowing eyes. Remember Kenichi's teachers has glowing eyes too.
Like the bus driver?

Am I the only one who thinks he's related with the school in more ways than one?
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 16:32   Link #4877
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Like the bus driver?

Am I the only one who thinks he's related with the school in more ways than one?
There are so many possibilities when that guy is involved.
Old 2008-10-31, 16:41   Link #4878
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Like the bus driver?

I would be skiddish about saying the bus driver guy is human, especially after the festival chapters at the end of season 1. Him controlling the giant frog, saying it was his familiar and what not. I don't doubt that hes not important and i think hes one of the three demon lords. But i wouldn't classify him as a human

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 17:30   Link #4879
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
We only know that he is Demon Lord... but it is possible that he may be a human possessing spiritual powers or something

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 17:32   Link #4880
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
My friend and I have this theory that he's dating Ms. Nekonome. XD

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire