AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2009-12-07, 10:32   Link #61
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what accelerator shouldn't be called a lolicon? then what? A pedophile? isn't a lolicon a better ring on your ears then being called pedophile. I don't want to be arrested by someone calling me a pedophile.

And LO despite her being the same age as misaka and imouto her physical appearance indicate she's around 10 years old. Just like touma a lolicon Their both LOLICONS!

btw is it good enough for it to have a continuation?
Touma is called lolicon thanks to Index(ep.18)? hey what about Itsuwa?
Accelerator is called lolicon thanks to LO(ep.19)?

Looks like the requirement in this series to become a protagonist is own a loli like the mentioned guys

Yes, its enough to have a continuation.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2009-12-07 at 15:22.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 00:25   Link #62
tsunade666

Itsuwa? they are of the same age if I'm not mistaken or she is a year younger than touma then kaori is 18..... Itsuwa can't be considered as a target for loli. And if you compare itsuwa to the rest its a NO USE ARGUING WIN! 100% for me

Yap the two main heroes are both lolicon. The one that walks the path of darkness and beside him is the head of the lightning army and the other that walks the path of righteousness but his power proves to deny the by product of what so called good and beside him is a potential demon lord.... Still LOLI ><
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 08:56   Link #63
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Itsuwa? they are of the same age if I'm not mistaken or she is a year younger than touma then kaori is 18..... Itsuwa can't be considered as a target for loli. And if you compare itsuwa to the rest its a NO USE ARGUING WIN! 100% for me

Yap the two main heroes are both lolicon. The one that walks the path of darkness and beside him is the head of the lightning army and the other that walks the path of righteousness but his power proves to deny the by product of what so called good and beside him is a potential demon lord.... Still LOLI ><

I have nothing to argue against that.
Old 2010-01-20, 18:20   Link #64
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
Oh dear. Didn't think I was keeping people up this long. I humbly apologize for your wait, but I'll have to ask for your further patience. I totally wasn't into fanfic after I went imo for a few good time. I'm also currently making anime drawings and such with Manga SD 4 and my pen tablet so I've been relatively hooked onto those since I've gotten it ^^;.

I'll update "Rain of Fortune" Just as soon as I finished chapter 2 of "Die Die Zombie!" -- which is still fairly small ahahhaha...
Spoiler for Die Die zombie:

After that is "Unlucky Chef and troubled Maidens"
-- Featuring the Railgun girls

If you guys want I can give you a direct link to my DA account where I've placed a Small Doujinshi of 5 pages? Its an old one. If you seen it than cool ^^ if not then let me know if you want the link.

Now along with the updates which I hope to start doing in a few days. I've also prepared another fanfic for TAMNI. Its part of a list that I'll share in a seperate post.

I'm still a Fan of TAMNI so I won't abandon my fics that easily =3.

Hope you guys can wait just a bit longer.
Pandabreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 18:51   Link #65
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

TAMNI Fanfiction ideas

well might as well give ideas here.

The Following ideas are meant for people who haven’t gotten that far in the light novels due to the few translated chapters available. Some ideas can be directly taken if you want and I have no problem with that. I also have a few others in mind that are not listed just yet. Well, let me know what you think.

TAMNI Stories -------------

Story type: one-shot
Pairing: Mikoto x Touma
Summary: A heavy storm forces Touma to take shelter in an open bookstore. As the rain continues to wash over Academy City, Touma’s hope in getting home in time to feed Index and finish his homework looks dim. Eventually, through some sort of coincidence, a certain Tokiwadai Middle School student arrives to lend her umbrella. Is this fortune, misfortune or both? one-shot! MikTou pairing.

Story type: long-term
pairing: Mikoto x Touma x kuroko
Summary: Due to Index's monstrous appetite, Touma is forced to find a job to compensate for the lack of money. He finds one as a chef, but there's a problem. The place he'll be working at just happens to be Mikoto's dorm. And when Kuroko finds him working there on his first day... well, lets just say Touma's already difficult job just got worst.

Story type: 2-4 shot
pairing: Misaka imouto (Misaka No.10032) x Touma
Summary: Misaka-imouto is back from her needed 'adjustments' and is ready to explore the new world. And there is no-one better to explore this 'new beginning' with than the one person who had both saved her and made her discover this new world: Kamijyo Touma! Gather and listen to a tale of one wondering and curious girl and her 'unfortunate' guide as they learn, experience, and explore. Not to mention score a few points with a certain bad luck teen.

Status: "Spy, school, work, and my Maid wearing step-sister!" -- waiting
Story type: One-shot
Pairing: Motoharo Tsuchimikado x Miaka Tsuchimikado
Summary: Being a freelance spy isn't easy especially if they involve frightening magicians and calculating espers. Tsuchimikado has it rough when he's doing his job. The only thing that he always looks forward to is his favorite step-sister's enchanting smile. A small yet fluff-filled fic of our siscom commando and favorite robot-riding maid!

Story type: multi-chapter
pairing: none
Summary: After getting critically injured by an esper fight, Touma is once again lying in bed at the local hospital. At this time the imaginebreaker-boy starts to reflect on the days he is sent to the hospital. And eventually he is visited by familiar and unfamiliar faces. Whether those visits are good or bad you'll have just have to read and see. Slight hint of a few toumaxgirls.

Story type: long-term
Pairing: Kuroko x Touma
Summary: Kuroko Shirai, a level 4 esper and a proud member of the academy protection force: Judgement. Experienced and hardworking, Kuroko is given a long-term mission that she had never expected to get. The protection of Kamijyo Touma. Now tasked with this and the fact that she is required to stick to him at all times, Kuroko will need all her restraint and patients to handle this most difficult mission yet.

story type: 3 - 5 chapters
Pairing: none
Summary: Accelerator has always been a loner and anti-social. What happens when he unknowingly joins Touma and his crew? Why a pack of fighting, fun and laughter. Will he survive this ride of chaos he’s thrown into or will he end up using his powers to literally blow everything away?? Well, have a look!

story type: multi-chapter
pairing: none
Summary: Aliester and Laura decide to have a little game. The place: Academy city, The time: Saturday, October 28 at midnight, and the players? Why Touma and the gang of course! Grab your blankits and popcorn! Hold on to your pistols and shotguns as you enter a ride filled with none-stop action, dancing zombies, Laughter and a very overpowered hand! Crack-fic.

pairing: Seiri Fukiyose x Touma
Summary: High school is always full of boring exams and uneventful classes. It's also a place of relaxation and rest for Touma and he hoped it will continue like that. But as luck would have it that doesn’t stay relaxing too long as a disaster occurs one day. In the early morning of December 4th Kamijyo Touma comes across the worst ever bad luck he has had in school...

Pairing: Aisa Himegami x Touma
Summary: When one has trouble sleeping a midnight walk is one solution. The endless night and beauty of the city can be mesmerizing and usually this is a time for thinking. Though not everyone likes to be alone. A certain miko girl finds herself walking alongside someone who shares her troubles of sleepless nights. A fluffy Aisa x Touma fic.

Story type: Multi-shot
Pairing: Various
Summary: Touma’s chance to regain normalcy in his life as an unfortunate student of Academy City goes down the drain as his sister/cousin Otohime arrives with a startling news. Not only is she going to follow her brother’s foot-steps to become an esper, but she will also be the judge for Touma’s future wife. When the females hear of this… well, battling espers and magicians won’t be the only thing that Touma will be worrying about.

Yes, I know some of the fics will have problems so no need to tell me that ^^;. If anyone would like one of these stories to post in FF.net then by all means do it! I would greatly appreciate it if more people contributed TAMNI fics. Wouldn't it be boring if you read different TAMNI Fics from the same author? =O

I currently have more ideas to share (about 9 more), but I gotta make up the summary for them first.

P.S. Not everything will be Harem =P! I intend to make crack fics like Saten x Touma fairly soon.
Old 2010-01-20, 19:13   Link #66
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Post it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namihana View Post
Oooh!

I've read this! It's really a good Misaka x Touma fic!

I can't wait for the next one. xD
hold on a bit longer ^^; And thanks for the compliment =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I had an idea for a fanfic set during the sports festival except... it's kinda NSFW.
You should at least post it in FF.net =3. Even if its really far in the series
Old 2010-01-20, 19:14   Link #67
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I'm looking forward to "To Aru Hustle" and Tsunade666's ideas.
Yeah, Same here bro. I haven't seen his update in ahilwe though =(. Hopefully he hasn't abandoned it yet =X
Old 2010-01-20, 19:16   Link #68
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Spoiler:
ROFL xD! I wouldn't be surprised if that ever pops up in the fuutre x3!
Old 2010-01-20, 19:40   Link #69
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabreaker View Post
ROFL xD! I wouldn't be surprised if that ever pops up in the fuutre x3!
There are some fanpics about that XD.

I'm interested in these ones:
"Spy, school, work, and my Maid wearing step-sister!"
"Die Die Zombie!"
"Nightwonderers"
"Stuck with you"
"Integration"
Old 2010-01-20, 20:02   Link #70
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
No! Don't waste her. Let's have Touma for her, hmm??? Let's see how she can... uh, *cough*reform*cough* if you wish so.

/me imagines at the possible fantasy of an excess addition to Touma's harem.
I'm already toying with that idea already ^^ and have a couple already planned out. I just don't think I'll be posting them anytime soon.
Old 2010-01-20, 20:07   Link #71
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
There are some fanpics about that XD.

I'm interested in these ones:
"Spy, school, work, and my Maid wearing step-sister!"
"Die Die Zombie!"
"Nightwonderers"
"Stuck with you"
"Integration"
Interested as in to read? =O

Heres the first chapter of Die Die Zombies if you haven't read it yet

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5383835/1/Die_Die_Zombies
Old 2010-01-20, 20:22   Link #72
tsunade666

great great and another great
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 22:11   Link #73
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Spoiler for Lots of text:
I'm actually much more interested in Unlucky Chef than the rest. I've been waiting for quite a while.

Side note: Please use the edit button and avoid double-posting (or in your case, 5 in a row, which is actually pretty impressive).
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 22:14   Link #74
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Hey guys, kinda off-topic, but is mentioning New York in a submission for Fanfiction.net against the rules? o.o
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 22:17   Link #75
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Quote:
Hey guys, kinda off-topic, but is mentioning New York in a submission for Fanfiction.net against the rules? o.o
Not that I know of, no. ^^ And roger that Claies. I'll try to avoid doing that in the future ^^;
Old 2010-01-20, 22:49   Link #76
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Thanks, I'm planning on mentioning some non-fictional cities for my latest Index/Railgun fanfic. :P
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 23:17   Link #77
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
I don't see why not.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 02:38   Link #78
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

more TAMNI fanfic ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
I'm actually much more interested in Unlucky Chef than the rest. I've been waiting for quite a while.

Side note: Please use the edit button and avoid double-posting (or in your case, 5 in a row, which is actually pretty impressive).
Quote:
Thanks, I'm planning on mentioning some non-fictional cities for my latest Index/Railgun fanfic. :P

You're welcome bro ^^!

And now for another batch of Story ideas that I mentioned.

Spoiler for TAMNI story fics:

well thats it for now. I have still a ton more ideas I would like to share so I hope others who are interested may take them ^^. Now that i think about it.... If these were made and posted in Fanfiction.net then I'm sure the TAMNI section would break 40, no? =O

Well, time for more work. I'll be discussing a few ideas I mentioned in more detail sometime tomorrow. Look forward to it.

Before I forget I'll mention this now. I have only read 4 volumes of the light novels in Baka-tsuki and well.... they're not much so some of these ideas I mentioned won't come out successful despite my enthuisasm. I've yet to grasp the other character's personalites and so it'll be incredibly difficult to make a few that I mentioned =/ so I am willing to have people take these ideas above except for a few that I have planned out for.
Old 2010-01-21, 06:30   Link #79
Miraluka
Banned

Well if you only have read 4 vols + anime this one is better. Also the genderswap is funny.

Quote:
Story type: Long-term
Pairing: unkown
Summary: Kamijyo Touko is your average school girl living a rather unfortunate life. One day a nun falls onto her veranda whose named Index. Déjà vu hits Touko and she suddenly finds herself enlisted in the wanted list of an evil mage Organization. Thankfully she has allies of her own who are more than willing to give her a hand… Or in some cases a free ’service’. Add in a few girls of interest and a rather protective and very friendly Motoharu then you have a storm brewing on the horizon. Touko is about to live a very insane life. (Permission to try this fic =D out since its been mentioned here and it really got me some ideas =3!)
Old 2010-01-21, 08:19   Link #80
Avegaille

Mmm, TAMNI fanfics... huh I only wrote one so far and it's not really meant for general public viewing unless you know me personally, then you've probably already read what I wrote. xD

Anyway, it involves the Railgun girls, Konori and Touma and Index plus hints of crossovers.

Though, if it wasn't for the so-called strict guidelines of proper fanfiction writing and the grammar and spelling (I don't really have problems with this one) and also the description of a certain character's action and the description of the surroundings, then, you'll all be seeing a lot of stuff from me.

(The stuff I mentioned above is what triggers my writer's block, but if I decide to ignore those, minus the spelling and grammar bit, I might be able to write something like this:

Quote:
“What is this… and I can’t believe I’m stuck with Misaka-san and Shirai-san…” a certain spiky black haired guy who apparently also has bad luck following him sighed with exasperation as he stared at the two girls from Tokiwadai Middle School behind him.

“Hey you, it’s your fault we ended up in this… strange place!” Mikoto Misaka, also known as the Railgun and a Level 5, exclaimed furiously as she started shooting off random electrical charges from her body.

“Calm down Onee-sama, it’s a good thing there’s a nice summer house in the middle of this strange and vast forest, don’t you agree?” Kuroko Shirai, a Level 4 teleporter, member of Judgment, and also a bit obsessed for Mikoto, said calmly as she continued examining the area. “Besides, I’m surely you’re thinking you want to have some steamy sessions with that gentleman over there now, right?”

“Ehh?! I DO NOT!” Mikoto exclaimed as she continued discharging electricity from her body.

“That’s a good way to calm her down…” Touma said sarcastically as he sighed. “Shirai, do you think we’ll be able to go back to Academy City?”

“Mmm, it’s hard to say at this point, but if time here is a bit different from back there, it’s either the people we know back there won’t realize we’ve disappeared or they’re already starting to find a way to get us back,” Kuroko said as she started pacing around. “At least we know our abilities work in this dimension. For now, I think it might be a good idea to check out that strange summer house seeing as we all have no where to go.”
This is taken from the only TAMNI fic I wrote, it's sort of an online present too to my friend, so it's really random.)

I'll fiddle with the idea of Mikoto and co. and even Konori and Aomi-chan once I see more of 16 and 17 of Railgun.
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction