AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-06, 06:51   Link #2101
BarbecueSauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
where have I heard the song before? Kanon from TWGOK?
Well, that's also Keito's maiden song (check episode 17) but in a JPOP/upbeat arrangement.
BarbecueSauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 07:01   Link #2102
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Okay, just saw raw

Spoiler for 18:

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 07:12   Link #2103
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Haven't actually seen the raw yet aside from that video and a single image with an explanation to it and....

Spoiler for 18:
Well, she is probably not against the idea other than, you know, the fact that he is likely not conscious.

She is a maiden; she is technically qualified for this, which means this might be done under the approval of Sugata's family.
Old 2011-02-06, 07:19   Link #2104
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Well, she is probably not against the idea other than, you know, the fact that he is likely not conscious.

She is a maiden; she is technically qualified for this, which means this might be done under the approval of Sugata's family.
I'm sort of guessing this is being done with the Shindou family's approval, yes.

There is always the chance that we are being epically trolled with by the staff (namely Enokido) and what we think is going on here isn't actually though I'd be hard pressed to come with many explanations.

Spoiler for idea:

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2011-02-06, 07:30   Link #2105
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

ok i posted some of this on other forums too so might as well post it here

Spoiler for Episode 18:
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 07:39   Link #2106
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmox View Post

Spoiler for Episode 18:
Spoiler for metaphor:
Old 2011-02-06, 07:48   Link #2107
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:

Spoiler for Episode 18:
Spoiler for mom:

Old 2011-02-06, 07:50   Link #2108
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Spoiler for metaphor:
hmm i thought that was implied on some episodes but ye i got no concrete proof right now or maybe its just my wrong expectation or wrong memory lol

Quote:
Spoiler for mom:
well besides the same birthday a lot of people is saying too that
purple hair = red hair + blue hair
and the hair are pertaining to the characters here on this anime lol
Old 2011-02-06, 07:58   Link #2109
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
That's a possible connection, but not concrete. The only real evidence present is the birthday thing.

I just have a hard time buying the theory unless Sugata has never met his parents or something.

Old 2011-02-06, 09:08   Link #2110
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Spoiler for mom:
Quote:
Quote:
That's a possible connection, but not concrete. The only real evidence present is the birthday thing.

I just have a hard time buying the theory unless Sugata has never met his parents or something.
Spoiler for Episode 18:

and yes this is not concrete evidence that Takuto and Sugata are brothers but hints or possibilities are piling up, in episode 12 at the scene of Sugata and Head conversation, Head is saying “We are Alike”, thats another hint besides the hair color connections and same birthday connection

but ye they are not concrete evidences although they are certainly possibilities

P.S. cant wait for the subs lol
Old 2011-02-06, 09:31   Link #2111
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Spoiler for Episode 18:

and yes this is not concrete evidence that Takuto and Sugata are brothers but hints or possibilities are piling up, in episode 12 at the scene of Sugata and Head conversation, Head is saying “We are Alike”, thats another hint besides the hair color connections and same birthday connection

but ye they are not concrete evidences although they are certainly possibilities

P.S. cant wait for the subs lol
Looks brown to me. Also looks like it may be the girl from a few of the paintings as well and she certainly has brown hair. Need to get a better look of course.

I wouldn't say piling up. I don't quite see how that really fits either. It might, but at this stage it seems more likely that Sugata is in a similar position that Head was once in.

Subs just came out it seems.

Old 2011-02-06, 09:40   Link #2112
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

some people say its brown color too, but it can be considered black color too, im asian and its common that i see people in here have black hair but when they are out on a shiny afternoon their hair color seems brown at a distance, its like their black hair color is blending with the afternoon sunlight for example

and talking about brown hair color, Professor Green (episode 5) has more of a brown color to me

and ye subs are out!
Old 2011-02-06, 09:47   Link #2113
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
some people say its brown color too, but it can be considered black color too, im asian and its common that i see people in here have black hair but when they are out on a shiny afternoon their hair color seems brown at a distance, its like their black hair color is blending with the afternoon sunlight for example

and talking about brown hair color, Professor Green (episode 5) has more of a brown color to me

and ye subs are out!
Possible, but what we can see of that person, the hair doesn't look quite the same to me and I'd be surprised if they'd go so far to apply things such as changes in hair color based on how it looks in a certain light.

Old 2011-02-06, 10:03   Link #2114
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Also looks like it may be the girl from a few of the paintings as well and she certainly has brown hair
ive miss this one when i read your post earlier, so you mean the woman on the paintings should be Takuto's mom? if you do think thats her mom, it has more low possibility than those piled up or accumulating possibilities i mentioned, because paint artist does not necessarily mean they are painting their love/family ones, because if you say yes, then thats another possibility that Sugata is Head's son (besides Takuto) because back at episode 15 the Head is really insisting on painting Sugata's portrait with the dialogue of the Head saying "I like you to model for my painting, I think it must be fate"
Old 2011-02-06, 10:10   Link #2115
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
ive miss this one when i read your post earlier, so you mean the woman on the paintings should be Takuto's mom? if you do think thats her mom, it has more low possibility than those piled up or accumulating possibilities i mentioned, because paint artist does not necessarily mean they are painting their love/family ones, because if you say yes, then thats another possibility that Sugata is Head's son (besides Takuto) because back at episode 15 the Head is really insisting on painting Sugata's portrait with the dialogue of the Head saying "I like you to model for my painting, I think it must be fate"
Might be. Episode 20's summary is making me think this is all the more likely. I don't think it's that off, but it has a good shot I think. I don't think they are all of the same girl (at least one is Sakana I think), but they seem to be of someone important. Might also explain why Takuto knew it was his father's as, along with the initial and possibly style, he may have known that his father did paintings of his mom.

Not really insisting, just asking. I don't necessarily think it means painting loved ones, but that seems partially the case if they are Sora and Sakana in those paintings with the girls.

It's also possible there are other meanings behind it aside from that possibility. For all I know, Head's real First Phase (if it isn't materializing his Star Sword) may even involve painting.

Old 2011-02-06, 10:11   Link #2116
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

It was kinda hard to take the ending seriously when there was a big "Do not imitate rapists" sign at the top aswell.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 10:33   Link #2117
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
For all I know, Head's real First Phase (if it isn't materializing his Star Sword) may even involve painting.
yes im thinking now that those who have marks and bearers of star swords can actually have more than 1 first phase power or that using star swords outside of zero time is not at all their first phase power at least for bearers of star swords, episode 18 shows that, the new girl was able to use star sword outside of zero time along with having that "black out area" power

P.S. 3 minutes still remaining for me to watch this with subs lol
Old 2011-02-06, 10:42   Link #2118
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
yes im thinking now that those who have marks and bearers of star swords can actually have more than 1 first phase power or that using star swords outside of zero time is not at all their first phase power at least for bearers of star swords, episode 18 shows that, the new girl was able to use star sword outside of zero time along with having that "black out area" power

P.S. 3 minutes still remaining for me to watch this with subs lol
It might just be that she could use it with that, but this brings up the possibility that Takuto can use his swords outside of Zero Time. Might come in handy at some point. Like if he has some sort of duel with Head in real time. Or Sugata.

Old 2011-02-06, 11:07   Link #2119
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
It was kinda hard to take the ending seriously when there was a big "Do not imitate rapists" sign at the top aswell.
That was something gg added in themselves.
Old 2011-02-06, 11:15   Link #2120
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I thought that was them. You can't spell faggots without gg...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen