AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-07, 08:00   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Good morning! How is everyone doing? Look at the incredible number Bleach anime has achieved. 300. This is madness. And it's not even Sparta. Anyone that doesn't find the above funny, just spank yourself. Then take a picture of the red hue on your hiney and send it to Hellychan for close inspection so to confirm the validity of the intense session of self inflicted spanking. Gin is excused from this exercise for Hellychan's sake. Anyway,

..... what exactly is this episode about? Is the filler still on going? From reading the last week's episode discussion thread Hellychan sounded pretty excited, apparently because the useless girl Rukia made her appearance. Was the other useless girl, Orihime-chan, were there also along side of Rukia? I sure hope they were making out. I know that certainly would inspire me to watch a Bleach episode.

So... uhm... enjoy the episode discussion? Yes? And please let me know if there is any make out session transpired between the useless girls at any time. In fact, PM me post haste.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will sresult in a BAN!
Old 2010-12-07, 08:22   Link #2
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Let the Sparta jokes begin!!!
Old 2010-12-07, 08:44   Link #3
Aqua Knight

Urahara casting Kidou is badass, other than that the whole episode/animation/plot sucked.
Old 2010-12-07, 09:45   Link #4
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

The Aizen hacks have truly begun...

the preview 'talking omake' was funny, reminded me of 'dat ass' comic someone posted in the ridiculous pic thread
Old 2010-12-07, 09:52   Link #5
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

bitchcurl aizen evolves into condom aizen, through exposure to the hogyoku.

lets all be thankful that it was kubo that decided condom aizen should wear white stockings: if he'd been bare beneath... every roundhouse kick move he does would be an instant kill, when what you'd see down below is taken into consideration.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-12-07, 10:14   Link #6
Andrelol

Old 2010-12-07, 11:32   Link #7
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Beyond the end of a thousand hands.
The hand of darkness out of reach.
The archer in heaven that goes unseen.
Road that lights the way.
Wind that ignites the embers.
Gather without hesitation.
Look where I point.
Bullets of light, bodies of eight, rays of nine,paths of heaven,treasures of speed, wheels of immensity,and cannons of grey.
From a distance, the bow is drawn and fades in light.
Hado # 91
Senjū Kōten Taihō!
I think this Hadou has one of the best incantations, though translation can somewhat be wrong.
Old 2010-12-07, 12:09   Link #8
Maxtro

Nice episode. OP Aizen gets another power boost. Wasn't he strong enough already?

I liked Yoruichi's appearance and for a while I thought that was her shikai. If it was it would have really suited her, but I guess she left her zanpakuto in the litter box.

BTW, how are Gin and Matsumoto connected again? It's so many years since they were in a scene together if they were ever that I don't remember.
Old 2010-12-07, 12:13   Link #9
medigo

she and Gin had a flashback together <.<
Old 2010-12-07, 14:01   Link #10
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Interesting episode...though I don't really like Aizen's new look...it's...u know wot da fock?

So happy to see yourichi again, though wtf is up with Aizen's powerup, he's pretty much invincible now. How is kubo going to finish this arc off with aizen being that strong?

By the way, so is this going to be the "last" arc of bleach? I mean it seems pretty flushed out and dragged out now, and i can't imagine there being more "randy" enemies
Old 2010-12-07, 14:23   Link #11
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
By the way, so is this going to be the "last" arc of bleach? I mean it seems pretty flushed out and dragged out now, and i can't imagine there being more "randy" enemies
Spoiler for Last arc of bleach?:

OT: Urahara casting those Kidou was the best part of that Episode, insane combination.

Last edited by DarkHollowIchigo; 2010-12-07 at 14:37.
Old 2010-12-07, 14:24   Link #12
sayde

So episode 300 marks the first time we've ever seen Urahara actually put some effort into a battle. It also marks power-up #1 for Aizen and (from my perspective) officially confirms the beginning of his declining IQ through 2 seemingly insignificant statements. So should Aizen ever be defeated and you need something to make sense of it all for the sake of retaining your own sanity, bookmark this post for future reference.
Old 2010-12-07, 14:58   Link #13
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

^yeah i just don't get how a smart dude can go from being so cautious and over analyzing everything and planning ahead to all of a sudden "wot wot imma not think no moh, just slash"'
Old 2010-12-07, 15:36   Link #14
kitten320

I called for it, Aizen will sudenly degrade in his logic.

I was right, his slowly becoming dumb. Soon he will reach new level of dumbness and will be defeated because of that.
Old 2010-12-07, 16:42   Link #15
TheRime

... why exactly did we need a 5-second shot of Aizen's crotch as he's slowly walking towards them?

And just why are his shoes so fabulous?
Old 2010-12-07, 17:31   Link #16
secretzfan
*Fansubber

OMG this was good
The Aizen animation was okay, but did you say Yourichi compared to the manga the anime version is what I'd call H.O.T.
Kisuke was awesome, but Aizen's new form was good, but it looks too much like the fan animation just straightened out to be ore bad ass. Basically they cleaned Aizen up
Old 2010-12-07, 18:47   Link #17
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

That's some fancy dancing you did there Aizen.
Old 2010-12-07, 23:19   Link #18
Siddyus
The Insidious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I called for it, Aizen will sudenly degrade in his logic.

I was right, his slowly becoming dumb. Soon he will reach new level of dumbness and will be defeated because of that.
Too much power is indeed blinding.

Anyway, glad to see this anime is back to business again. I thought it would start to end up like Naruto Shippuden did.

Old 2010-12-08, 01:16   Link #19
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Everyone!

*reading*

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Good morning! How is everyone doing? Look at the incredible number Bleach anime has achieved. 300. This is madness. And it's not even Sparta. Anyone that doesn't find the above funny, just spank yourself. Then take a picture of the red hue on your hiney and send it to Hellychan for close inspection so to confirm the validity of the intense session of self inflicted spanking. Gin is excused from this exercise for Hellychan's sake.

A-ha!

Let the spanking begin!

Bwhahahahaha!!!!!

...Ehh?! What?!!

No way!!!

Please spare me the consequence of having unpleasant dreams! Thanks!

...Geez...

Don't worry dear members, if you'd absolutely like to show off the self-spanking you inflicted to yourselves, you can always send your pics to our official member of the ASS corporation : Mr. monir*

Now, on to the episode : I just have to say that there are a lot of crotch and butt shots! Luckily for you monir-san, both of the butt and the crotch belong to a useful lady xD Moreover, Aizen's new appearance doesn't help from deviating...

*nb : Yes, I do know the true meaning of the ASS acronym ;P
Old 2010-12-08, 01:47   Link #20
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

solid episode, Rangiku is on the move eh? means they're getting closer to one of my favorite parts...buwahahaha
Closed Thread