AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-10-08, 12:03   Link #7021
mega4000
Banned

anyway, forgett it! if you want to believe that she has rights to do that shit! do it! I've my way to think! and yeah! I'll be so happy when that bitch die!
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 12:03   Link #7022
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
I'm just gonna say that Nena will probably screw a lot of things. In the ED, you can see her "interfering" in the Marina+Setsuna scene, if she does something to Marina, she can safely say goodbye.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 12:04   Link #7023
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yeah, uh, Nena was a designer baby. She was designed in the image of a Gundam Meister, and that probably brought about her psychosis. Or her past, because, contrary to what you say, we know nothing about her past- except, again, that she was a designer baby.

Oh, and I was like that in CG because you were being mind-numbingly stupid, but that's beside the point.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 12:07   Link #7024
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Yeah, uh, Nena was a designer baby. She was designed in the image of a Gundam Meister, and that probably brought about her psychosis. Or her past, because, contrary to what you say, we know nothing about her past- except, again, that she was a designer baby.

Oh, and I was like that in CG because you were being mind-numbingly stupid, but that's beside the point.
no, as far as I know you always protect every thing what you want to protect, even if you haven't a reason.
You know that nena is a bitch, still you can't admit it.
Why don't you like her character just as one of the bad guys? stellar wasn't the same and nena has memorys, stellar hasn't, I didn't saw some one deleting every single memory from nena so she has past memorys with her borthers.
Stellar killed because she wanted to live that was her reason, nena kill just because she is pissed off, so she is one of the bad guys while stellar was just a puppet.
Old 2008-10-08, 12:10   Link #7025
Dream_Traveller
Banned

I know Nena has her tendencies. I don't have to follow your orders to go around saying "HUR HUR NENA TRINITY IS A BITCH PPL!11".

And..."Why don't you like her character just as one of the bad guys?" What?
Old 2008-10-08, 12:12   Link #7026
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
I know Nena has her tendencies. I don't have to follow your orders to go around saying "HUR HUR NENA TRINITY IS A BITCH PPL!11".

And..."Why don't you like her character just as one of the bad guys?" What?
I like her character as one of the bad guys, but still I want her to die just like Ali-Al-Sarchez.
He is one of my favorite characters, I like him so much just like almack and still I want them both death, But I'm not saying Ali bla bla bla was right doing that no!.
Ali is a bad guy and I like him as a bad guy but I'm not defending him for his actions.
yeah, I like nena as one of the bad guy.
Old 2008-10-08, 12:12   Link #7027
shin_lover77

but don't you think what nena did made lousie more interesting in the story hehe.
i think its good that the director introduce such a character so that the story get climax mah.. if all good good so boring.. now louise everyday eat tic tacs and get headache much more interesting and can pilot robot some more i can't wait to get a red hg gn-x now and imagine lousie pilot it hehe
shin_lover77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 12:14   Link #7028
Meehlimo
Gundam Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Meehlimo Send a message via MSN to Meehlimo
Wang Liu Mei deff deserves to die. granted in the first season she was a little kid spoiled with money n cocky as hell. Now in season 2 she have a look on her face i wanna hit with a chair. can only imagine who n how shell betray the cb this time.She deserves a anti-climatic death basicly the cb getting wise n her gettin hit by a stray beam while she tries to escape in that lil pink shuttle.
Old 2008-10-08, 12:14   Link #7029
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin_lover77 View Post
but don't you think what nena did made lousie more interesting in the story hehe.
i think its good that the director introduce such a character so that the story get climax mah.. if all good good so boring.. now louise everyday eat tic tacs and get headache much more interesting and can pilot robot some more i can't wait to get a red hg gn-x now and imagine lousie pilot it hehe
exactly! but I want her death in the end, is something bad with that? is just my opinion.
The other thing could be that she learned wha she did and apologize to louise but I don't think so.. coming from this series.. that would be a little impossible.
She was made to be a crazy bitch character (please understand when I call her a bitch is because she is evil).
Old 2008-10-08, 12:15   Link #7030
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

LOL nena is damn hot and she shouldn't be killed of coz she is damn hot yes she is crazy but she is hot lol
GundamMeisterLockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 12:15   Link #7031
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meehlimo View Post
Wang Liu Mei deff deserves to die. granted in the first season she was a little kid spoiled with money n cocky as hell. Now in season 2 she have a look on her face i wanna hit with a chair. can only imagine who n how shell betray the cb this time.She deserves a anti-climatic death basicly the cb getting wise n her gettin hit by a stray beam while she tries to escape in that lil pink shuttle.
wang liu mei and nena trinity could go to the hell!
Old 2008-10-08, 12:16   Link #7032
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yeah, I never, EVER stated that Nena was right. I said that what Stellar did was worse. Stop twisting things.

And "killing to live" is a pretty fucking stupid reason to kill, really. Though, it depends on what way it can be analyzed. Killing to SURVIVE, to 'live', is something unavoidable. Killing to 'live' for a rush, quite like Ali, is despicable.
Old 2008-10-08, 12:20   Link #7033
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
LOL nena is damn hot and she shouldn't be killed of coz she is damn hot yes she is crazy but she is hot lol
most people like her for that. As I said if she wasn't cute then most of you woudn't defend her.
I don't get why people like girls in the anime just because they have cute faces. Come on! there aren't real! is just a show! girls in reallity are far better than anime girls! they are just pictures!
the same problem was with tieria at first, nobody liked him just because he looked like a girl, but at the very beginning I was 100% sure that he would be awesome in the furute and yeah! I didn't mistaked!
Tieria now is one of my favorite charactes, his gundam kick ass! and his plot is very interresting!
Old 2008-10-08, 12:22   Link #7034
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I never, EVER stated that Nena was right. I said that what Stellar did was worse. Stop twisting things.

And "killing to live" is a pretty fucking stupid reason to kill, really. Though, it depends on what way it can be analyzed. Killing to SURVIVE, to 'live', is something unavoidable. Killing to 'live' for a rush, quite like Ali, is despicable.
stellar was told if you don't kill then we will.... you know the rest.
Old 2008-10-08, 12:23   Link #7035
shin_lover77

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
eh yah i totally agree her gashapon will sell like hot cakes, maybe marketing factors will keep her alive one hehe 'evil grinz' bandai can earn more money!! yeah maybe last episode then die lor haha.
shin_lover77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 12:24   Link #7036
Dream_Traveller
Banned

To be honest, at this point, Louise is more likely to die than her.
Old 2008-10-08, 12:25   Link #7037
AnymX

Sorry to disturb you fellows but I think that if Nena is meant to be dead than she better die in the end of the show. I think it will be more interesting that way and besides she is a female MS pilot witch is rare in the Gundam 00. XD...
Old 2008-10-08, 12:28   Link #7038
gekido666

She should experience getting "drilled" before anything bad happens to her.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 12:32   Link #7039
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
To be honest, at this point, Louise is more likely to die than her.
don't think so, if you analize the situation you'll see why.
Old 2008-10-08, 12:35   Link #7040
gekido666

From the way things are in 00, anyone could die, whether they're good or bad.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers