AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 2 16.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 8.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 41.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 8.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 8.33%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 16.67%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-22, 23:28   Link #21
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Nerval isn't really a good person as well lol, even though his intentions seems to be good. He wants to keep everyone in boxes so that everyone is safe, but then everyone will have no freedom, no opinions, no sense of self etc. Essentially humans become nothing, but just boxes, parts of his colony.

From what I interpret, Nerval's real form is the Brain itself, Aleida says he just feels that its better to appear to humans in human form, a form of manners. At first I think he probably used a remote control body, but if its really just a puppet body, he wouldn't need protection from Takane. I'm not sure if he transferred his mind into the human body or he became human himself. But I still think that his body can be destroyed and it still wouldn't affect his Brain, either way, that body would just be just a replaceable body like Ribbon's.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-04-22, 23:37   Link #22
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
and for other Nervalist, they sure look sane to me....I always thought that they are emotionless puppet...perhaps, some of the human actually join Nerval own their own will, for the greater peace?
it's normal for people to betray humanity and join nerval if nerval promise to give them power and control.

or perhaps those guys are all navis in human droid form and are under nerval's full influence

roof>bed
Old 2009-04-22, 23:38   Link #23
Sixth
Hu Tao

Actually, the box concept is extremely creepy in my opinion...Every time I saw a moving box in the Sora Kake, it remind me of coffin...An undead.

I have to give a Nerval a props for picking a decent-menace character/puppet look...

I wish Leopard will do the same....
Old 2009-04-22, 23:39   Link #24
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Those Nervalists are the original people who helped Nerval with his revolution 50 years ago. They somehow think that Nerval's vision of a peaceful society is correct and sympathizes with him.

They may be hikkikomori or something, or have some negative side of themselves that Nerval can manipulate.

Old 2009-04-22, 23:43   Link #25
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

If Nerval's idea of a peaceful society is filled with Kawaii Honokas, I am for it.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-04-22, 23:45   Link #26
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Those Nervalists are the original people who helped Nerval with his revolution 50 years ago. They somehow think that Nerval's vision of a peaceful society is correct and sympathizes with him.

They may be hikkikomori or something, or have some negative side of themselves that Nerval can manipulate.
Yeah..I can think that Kagura probably agree with Nerval's goal after she heard the whole story...Like Pain from the Naruto. They thought their plan were the best option for humanity.

I hope there won't be a lame background story why Nerval being so obsessed to educate human ....like someone who he like got killed by the same people that under his supervise and got berserk like " THIS WONT HAPPEN IF I EDUCATED THEM WELL !!! I MUST EDUCATE THEM NOW BEFORE ANOTHER TRAGEDY HAPPEN ANYMORE "
Old 2009-04-22, 23:46   Link #27
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If Nerval's idea of a peaceful society is filled with Kawaii Honokas, I am for it.
Too bad if you're inside a box, you can't touch anyone else, not even Honoka. And Honoka can't see your face as well.

Wait, this is exactly what an otaku hikkikomori feels like.

Old 2009-04-22, 23:49   Link #28
panpo98
Disabled By Request

Didn't Nerval forget another thing in his perfect society beyond what C.A. wrote. Without contact with others there will be no sex and no children. A society without sex? He doesn't seem to be cloning or anything like that with all the abduction he has been doing.
Old 2009-04-22, 23:55   Link #29
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by panpo98 View Post
Didn't Nerval forget another thing in his perfect society beyond what C.A. wrote. Without contact with others there will be no sex and no children. A society without sex? He doesn't seem to be cloning or anything like that with all the abduction he has been doing.
Nervalist : My lord..it seem there is flaw in your plan..

Nerval : LOL WHAT? LIke?

Nervalist : You didnt program them to make baby..

Nerval : Is it really important?

Nervalist : Yeah...We need to re-populate eventually like after 100 years?

Nerval : Oh man...I dont know and I never done this kind of thing before...It sure dont look fun to me...and pointless.

Nervalist : You should give yourself a try before you making any conclusion about it...but dont get hook with it..it is bad if you got hooked with it..

Nerval : LOL OK...Takane, come to my room now..

Nervalist : Excuse me, my lord...enjoy your day..I will leave you for now.

Nerval : NO ! U STAY HERE..Guide me !

Nervalist : LOL WHAT?
Old 2009-04-23, 00:57   Link #30
panpo98
Disabled By Request

Good one noobita.

Looks like we found the most serious flaw in Neval's philosophy.
Old 2009-04-23, 03:21   Link #31
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Well, from the looks of it the boxes also extend the life of those in it indefinitely, assuming that his existing population was from the rebellion 50 years ago.

But of course, if he doesn't have any plan to have the hako's procreate the human race would be as good as extinct.

WTH is with the ED? Emo bubble heads?!
Old 2009-04-23, 04:00   Link #32
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Too bad if you're inside a box, you can't touch anyone else, not even Honoka. And Honoka can't see your face as well.

Wait, this is exactly what an otaku hikkikomori feels like.
You shouldn't have pointed that out. Now you have made me all sorrowful.

Quote:
Nervalist : My lord..it seem there is flaw in your plan..

Nerval : LOL WHAT? LIke?

Nervalist : You didnt program them to make baby..

Nerval : Is it really important?

Nervalist : Yeah...We need to re-populate eventually like after 100 years?

Nerval : Oh man...I dont know and I never done this kind of thing before...It sure dont look fun to me...and pointless.

Nervalist : You should give yourself a try before you making any conclusion about it...but dont get hook with it..it is bad if you got hooked with it..

Nerval : LOL OK...Takane, come to my room now..

Nervalist : Excuse me, my lord...enjoy your day..I will leave you for now.

Nerval : NO ! U STAY HERE..Guide me !

Nervalist : LOL WHAT?
So being Nerval's bodyguard means that she must provide for his physical well-being too?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-04-23, 06:36   Link #33
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You shouldn't have pointed that out. Now you have made me all sorrowful.

So being Nerval's bodyguard means that she must provide for his physical well-being too?
ask yourself...if you have a obedient hot bodyguard..are you sure you wont do anything?
Old 2009-04-23, 08:01   Link #34
K3cT
Arcadia of My Youth

Send a message via MSN to K3cT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
I would, this episode is almost completely filler-junk.

Spoiler for rage:
'Emo' along with 'troll' are two of the most abused words in the intraweb. Characters showing emotion or have conflict with each other? EMO!!!!
Old 2009-04-23, 12:20   Link #35
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Actually, the box concept is extremely creepy in my opinion...Every time I saw a moving box in the Sora Kake, it remind me of coffin...An undead.

I have to give a Nerval a props for picking a decent-menace character/puppet look...

I wish Leopard will do the same....
This is what Leopard's humanize body looks like.

Spoiler:

you just know Sunrise wants to
Old 2009-04-23, 18:17   Link #36
Fishfood1

^if that did happen, i'd imagine this sub forum will be suddenly flooded with praises and complaints

roof>bed
Old 2009-04-23, 18:54   Link #37
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
This is what Leopard's humanize body looks like.

Spoiler:

you just know Sunrise wants to
They probably will change the hair's colour....but still...

Leopard and Nerval conversation will be like this :

Nerval : I just want to create peace
Leopard : to even ignore nature of humans?
Nerval : That just merely a difference of opinion.
Leopard : You decided to suspend the world in its present form...but one does not call a never-changing world alive..
Old 2009-04-28, 03:22   Link #38
Flo
The Necessary Evil

As expect, my mentally unstable waifu Nami is awesome in this episode.
Old 2009-04-28, 09:21   Link #39
golthin

Quote:
I have to admit that Nerval's goal was rather surprising...I mean, the 1st impression I got from his first appearance in episode 7 that He just a ruthless power-hunger freak.

The more they shown Nerval side, the more impression I got that Shishidoh is the one who twisted the story and a potential final villain

It would be a twist that Leopard is the final villain and his follower will known as Leopardist.

so CA..so what do your thought about Nerval-Human? Is it a remote puppet or he just transformed into a human form?

and for other Nervalist, they sure look sane to me....I always thought that they are emotionless puppet...perhaps, some of the human actually join Nerval own their own will, for the greater peace?
It doesn't matter how good anybody intentions are, when freedom to choose your own destiny is taken away from you, the person doing that is a tyrant. Tyrants allways are villain. Even if a tyrant builds a perfect society by stealling the freedom of all their citizens, they are still villains.
Old 2009-05-01, 23:53   Link #40
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
EP16 subs is finally out! I've been waiting for this I mean Damn that PSYCHOTIC NAMI I mean It's like I've been exagerated like Me I mean joined my Mentally unstable thingy. I mean I wasn't like her I mean being A PSYCHO.

I mean that's right. I don't believe the world is goin to be ruled by nerval and it must be stopped!! Kanarazu!
Closed Thread