AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2010-01-17, 16:22   Link #981
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

cut and paste?
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
TheFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 21:06   Link #982
Desbreko
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Desbreko
Did you copy the styles from the qIIq script into the new script with the gg subs? And have you extracted the fonts used for the typesetting and attached them in the new MKV?
Desbreko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 23:35   Link #983
tz2012

i copy and pasted the lines from the aegisub with qIIq script and put it into gg subs one.

i dunno what extracting fonts used for typesetting is. u mean inside mkvmerge gui in the attatchments section? cause when im rdy to mux i add the qIIq-thora blue ray and the gg version although i uncheck all the media/audio/script/chapter in gg's but all the attatchments still stay so i get gg font.

dunno why its not adding the qIIq fonts also cause the attatchment is there too >.<
tz2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 00:18   Link #984
tz2012

Spoiler for image:

Spoiler for image:

There are the pictures of the mkvmerge before muxing if this helps at all
Old 2010-01-18, 02:30   Link #985
Desbreko
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Desbreko
Quote:
Originally Posted by tz2012 View Post
i copy and pasted the lines from the aegisub with qIIq script and put it into gg subs one.
You can't just copy the lines, you need to copy the styles too. Open up the qIIq script in Aegisub and go to Subtitles > Styles Manager. Copy the styles in the script to storage. Now open up your new script with the gg dialogue and qIIq typesetting and copy the qIIq styles from storage to the script.

What you're doing with the fonts looks okay.
Desbreko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 14:00   Link #986
tz2012

woot! u figured it out! thanks alot, i got so frustrated cause i didnt know what to do lol
Old 2010-01-18, 16:30   Link #987
tz2012

what programs do you use to insert/edit audio? they took out some music in bakemonogatari blue rays and i want to put it back cause it gives the scenes more impact
Old 2010-01-22, 09:10   Link #988
tz2012

ive been reading the aegisub manual and trying to understand it lol, but the video section, it says that its better to watch the video that you imported to aegis frame by frame with the frame seeker to see if u timed the subtitles correctly, but hweni load my video, theres no option for frame by frame seeking, i only get like...below is copied from aegis manual

Seeking-related

* Jump to

Seeks the video to the given time or frame.

* Jump video to start

Seeks the video to the start time of the currently active line.

* Jump video to end

Seeks the video to the end time of the currently active line.
Old 2010-01-22, 10:41   Link #989
max2k

Klick the scrubber and use the the left and right arrowkeys on ure keyboard whould be one option ...
Old 2010-01-27, 07:38   Link #990
Zergrinch
Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Zergrinch Send a message via Yahoo to Zergrinch
Jump to time or frame: CTRL + G

Seek video to start time of currently active line:
Activate Video (Shortcut is CTRL + Spacebar) first, then CTRL+1

Seek video to end time of currently active line:
Activate Video (Shortcut is CTRL + Spacebar) first, then CTRL+2
Zergrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 21:59   Link #991
smartw

Hi there I am not certain if this is the correct thread to post my question but hopefully it's fine
I had a problem when I tried to encode some episodes from a certain anime . The original raws are fine but when encoded using MEgui using any profile I face strange green and black dots in the video for no known reason to me. I want to know the cause and how to get rid of them. Thanks in advance. It seems to be a general problem that occures for whateverI am encoding. I use direct X 9c. latest ati drivers and windows xp 64bit
I use the last version of MEgui and tried several x264 codecs but the result was always the same. I am currently using k-lite pack .
I used no filters. Just simple directshow source with bliniar resize. I thought that isn't supposed to create any sort of artifical dots

samples
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3487/000am.jpg
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7442/002fen.jpg
smartw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 06:02   Link #992
Dark Shikari
x264 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartw View Post
I am currently using k-lite pack .
tenchars
Dark Shikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 07:55   Link #993
smartw

oh I forgot to say that in the beginning. I am extremely ignorant about the details so please don't kill me for that. If you want to say something useful to help me please do so. Otherwise, please keep your comments in your mind. post count is supposed to indicate the number of your real posts not a measure of every single thought in your mind.
smartw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 06:24   Link #994
Kurre

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartw View Post
oh I forgot to say that in the beginning. I am extremely ignorant about the details so please don't kill me for that. If you want to say something useful to help me please do so. Otherwise, please keep your comments in your mind. post count is supposed to indicate the number of your real posts not a measure of every single thought in your mind.
You could try uninstalling K-lite pack and try something like CCCP. That's how I understood it... not that I know what causes your dot problem.

Last edited by Kurre; 2010-02-18 at 08:19. Reason: typo
Kurre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 09:50   Link #995
Zergrinch
Fansubber

I'm looking for help in identifying some fonts again.

Previously, the group that did this used a free font called Felt, so I'm cautiously optimistic that the ones used here are not commercial, and something that I can freely embed.

According to Identifont, the Romaji text is similar (but not identical) to Paratype Inform. It's not the same brush calligraphy font (Felt) they used earlier.

The English translation font appears to be a run-of-the-mill sans serif font. However, the lowercase "g" is unique enough for me to discount the possibility of it being Arial / Verdana / Trebuchet MS.
Old 2010-03-06, 20:42   Link #996
tz2012

any1 know why when i load a .ass file into aegis and then look at the start and end times for when the subs come in its not accurate to what times the subs come in in the actual video?

like a line would say at 2 minutes it would appear, but in the video it would be 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

even though the timing in aegis is off, when u watch the video itself the subs r timed correctly to the audio

could it be that fansubbers use some hidden time thing that shifts times or what? help plz
Old 2010-03-07, 12:50   Link #997
zebulunn

Problem Hardsubbing with MeGUI

When I attempt to hardsub a subtitle stream onto an xvid everything works fine, except I get green flashes and some frames moving back and forth when a scene fades to black or is just completely blank.
I'm using the default xvid: 2 pass HQ profile.

I even encoded this on a atom processor to prove it wasn't a multicore issue, and got the exact same result.

Any idea what this is?
zebulunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 20:37   Link #998
Zergrinch
Fansubber

@tz2012: If it's an mkv file, you can specify a delay, yes.

@zebulunn: Post the Avisynth script you used.
Old 2010-03-08, 00:05   Link #999
zebulunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zergrinch View Post
@zebulunn: Post the Avisynth script you used.
Just a simple job, as I already have a perfectly fine raw.
Code:
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\DirectVobSub\VSFilter.dll")
AviSource("C:\Users\--\Desktop\video.avi")
TextSub("C:\Users\--\Desktop\ep1.ass")
zebulunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 00:35   Link #1000
crash-kun
AFX nub
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebulunn View Post
Problem Hardsubbing with MeGUI
I'm using the default xvid: 2 pass HQ profile.
Why use MeGUI for this? Why not Vdub? I don't know if thats the problem but could be worth a try.
crash-kun is offline   Reply With Quote