AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-11, 15:56   Link #2101
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Now that was an awesome game.

Makes me want to play again maybe once in a while.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 15:57   Link #2102
killer3000ad

Regi needs to stop making the calls. I watched OddOne's stream and the guy would not stop making calls when OddOne was making good ones early on. After getting roflstomped in game 2, Regi seemed to quiet down early on in game 3 and OddOne was making good calls but as it got closer and closer to end game, with TSM at one point taking all three M5 inhibs, Regi started getting aggressive and excited and started making all sorts of calls, and then the throws began..... sigh...

Last edited by killer3000ad; 2012-05-11 at 16:18.
killer3000ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 16:18   Link #2103
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

So TSM lost? I mean, I have no love for M5, but I say serves TSM right (at least this time) for the stunt they pulled yesterday.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 16:24   Link #2104
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

I don't have a favorite team, but I usually root for the teamsetup, that has my favorite champs in it.
Want 'my' champs to win.

M5 used Blitz, Fiddle and Ryze, so yay M5 (this time).
Old 2012-05-11, 17:41   Link #2105
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
I been playing Shaco for a while now, but have you guys notice that puff of orange smoke when he ganks? Apparently to watch out for Shaco ganks, all you need to do is to keep watch of the bush cause you don't need sight to see that puff of orange smoke. Yes. The smoke. You can see it. Without wards. Without sight. In Fog of War. Yes. Anyone know how to any ways to work around this? Cause if you main Shaco with 300 games in ranked and you keep failganking because of that puff of smoke... :V

Remember that glitch where sometimes you are not invisible in the bush that was around since Beta? The glitch didn't get resolve til a while ago. This Shaco glitch makes me feel similar frustration.

Edit: Of course. This is only a small part of the overall Shaco bug

Spoiler for Shaco Glitches list:
Old 2012-05-11, 18:38   Link #2106
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Im not too sure about that Izavoi I havn't seen it or I may have and just not paided attention. What stunt did TSM pull off?
The team I support is SK, but I acknowledge M5 as a very good team, everytime I see them play im a amazed at how they pull back games and what team comps they use.
Don't get me wrong TSM is a great team. I probably know more about TSM now then I know about M5. I have watched oddone's stream for the past day and he's really fun to watch.
Old 2012-05-11, 18:54   Link #2107
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Quote:
#8 When Poppy uses diplomatic immunity on shaco's clone, she can not be damaged by the real shaco.
That's not a bug.
Only the target of diplomatic immunity can damage Poppy and that target is not Shaco but the clone.
I assume Poppy does not get a damage bonus against the real Shaco either, only against the clone.
Old 2012-05-11, 19:03   Link #2108
Cream

m5 stomped tsm lol. the only reason they lost first game is cause gosu pepper ALWAYS disconnects.

curious what everyone thinks of Epik and Curse ? People always hype clg and tsm since they've been around for so long but now curse and epik both have really strong lineups and are looking really strong.

Really happy for salce , he's been w/ epik through all their shit , carrying countless tournaments and now he has a good stable team to go with him.
Old 2012-05-11, 22:08   Link #2109
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
That's not a bug.
Only the target of diplomatic immunity can damage Poppy and that target is not Shaco but the clone.
I assume Poppy does not get a damage bonus against the real Shaco either, only against the clone.
Well that is just a list I got off of the board. The real problem is how the buff of smoke screws up Shaco's ganking potential. Whether intentional or not, it is a real pain. You don't even need wards against Shaco. You just have to watch for the puff of smoke. Mid is especially vulnerable to this smoke particle cause the lane is so small and the bush is so close. Usually I grab Red->Smite Wrath and gank mid at 2:00 to make them waste flash, but sometimes they just run back cause they saw my smoke - Confirm several times through chat with opposing player. Also to note, Kassadin has the similar effect on his Rift Walk and he got his remove. What bugs me is how illogical it is. Riot does not even give information on how it happens or how one should avoid the smoke from being detected when ganking. Riot doesn't even tell you the opponent can see your smoke until you failgank and the opponent tell you themselves; while all along you been thinking they have a multitude supply of wards everywhere. Of course, I use this strategy against other Shaco player, and it been pretty lulz -- unless I was close enough to the bush that I didn't have time to escape.

Last edited by Izayoi; 2012-05-11 at 22:26.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 23:12   Link #2110
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Great...the queue for leaving during choice time is now 15 mins. Seriously, I have the right to leave if all the other 4 go range AD and have smite!
Old 2012-05-12, 00:28   Link #2111
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I remember a Twitch going smite/revive in dominion...he let the counter drop to 0, then he said OMG why didn't anyone quit! No comment...

I dropped the match a few minutes after the first dragon, had a case of broken window at the time. Guess I'll watch it once it's uploaded.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 01:20   Link #2112
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Ugh so I've been trying Irelia again some the minor buff after the huge nerf to her... but I can't tell if she is actually ok now or most of the people I am laning against are just really stupid ; I had Lee Sin just now barely harass me, and yet I was up 32 CS 10 mins in, and by then I had taken control of the lane.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 01:26   Link #2113
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Ugh so I've been trying Irelia again some the minor buff after the huge nerf to her... but I can't tell if she is actually ok now or most of the people I am laning against are just really stupid ; I had Lee Sin just now barely harass me, and yet I was up 32 CS 10 mins in, and by then I had taken control of the lane.
I've seen a fair few Irelia's 1v3 with ease in mid-game. Tanky DPS lifesteal Irelia is one of my biggest fears atm.
Old 2012-05-12, 01:30   Link #2114
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
I've seen a fair few Irelia's 1v3 with ease in mid-game. Tanky DPS lifesteal Irelia is one of my biggest fears atm.
Her mid-game is still fine, I am mostly worry that too many champs will shut her down during 1-4/5 phase of the game.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 01:41   Link #2115
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

IMO, Epik is looking to be REAL strong contender. I've always felt that Dyrus/Westrice aren't exactly dominating top laners, but wingsofdeathx has shown he can tango with the best of them. And Nhat always had more chemistry with Aphro than with Westrice, as they are duo queue partners long before they got into their respective teams. Dan Dinh used to be a good jungler, but hasn't been keeping up with the new jungle I feel. As such, unstoppable pickup was an upgrade, as much as I love Dan otherwise.

As for Curse, I dunno. I feel they're too much like solo q superstars than a real team. They're very talented, don't get me wrong (top 3 in soloq ladder is held by curse), but their teamfight usually boils down on them relying on Cop to be superfed and carry the team.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 05:15   Link #2116
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Curse they are good, but whenever I watch them I feel that Crumbz in some way throws the game. Like in the wrong position and clearing out wards without his team near. Crumbz holds 1# and 3# position on solo que. Pretty mad.

I feel there a good team, but Epik on the other hand are getting better. Been watching Aphro a lot and hes a good player, probably on the same level as Cutiepie.

I havn't seen Dignitas stream or play for ages, wonder whats happening
Old 2012-05-12, 06:50   Link #2117
killer3000ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
Curse they are good, but whenever I watch them I feel that Crumbz in some way throws the game. Like in the wrong position and clearing out wards without his team near. Crumbz holds 1# and 3# position on solo que. Pretty mad.

I feel there a good team, but Epik on the other hand are getting better. Been watching Aphro a lot and hes a good player, probably on the same level as Cutiepie.

I havn't seen Dignitas stream or play for ages, wonder whats happening
Scarra is having college exams. Trolls have been spamming the forums saying he died. ROFL.
Old 2012-05-12, 08:58   Link #2118
killer3000ad

TSM EU invitationals currently on http://www.twitch.tv/tsmtournaments

Right now TSM is playing Absolute Legends EU.
Old 2012-05-12, 12:17   Link #2119
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

I don't understand TSM EU? TSM have a EU team and a Tournament?
Troll's saying that he died thats well out, standard internet :P.
He's streaming now
Old 2012-05-12, 13:35   Link #2120
killer3000ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
I don't understand TSM EU? TSM have a EU team and a Tournament?
Troll's saying that he died thats well out, standard internet :P.
He's streaming now
TSM does not have an EU team but AL and CLG do. This is just a small invitation-only tourney where they invited only Europeans teams to compete with each other and TSM.

Tags
league of legends, lol