Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-03, 03:26   Link #501
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
And Miho-neechan, and Subaru-mommy, and... uh,... who else is legal... XD
I am having Subaru's mum and Tomoka, namely the characters of Kanatan and her predecessor. Please keep your dirty hands off them.

Quote:
So in other words, any girl who touches Airi will be well endowed for that moment?
What about any GUY who touches Airi?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 04:06   Link #502
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asf View Post
Is that a test to see if thread members can read Japanese and are paying attention?
You can count me out because the way my connection has been of late, I'm primarily browsing with images off (I'm in jam when those Megami posters get posted here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am having Subaru's mum and Tomoka, namely the characters of Kanatan and her predecessor. Please keep your dirty hands off them.
Wh-who said I used my hands?

Quote:
What about any GUY who touches Airi?
Well I uh... I know... there is somewhere... down low... that might grow if I touch Airi, so.... yeah
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 05:09   Link #503
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Well I uh... I know... there is somewhere... down low... that might grow if I touch Airi, so.... yeah
"Crystal" ball!! Make, my, "monster"..... GROOOOOW!!"

And I wonder: Why isn't the esteemed CrowKenobi bringing down the law on us like he did with the "Dog Days" thread?
Old 2011-08-03, 06:02   Link #504
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
And I wonder: Why isn't the esteemed CrowKenobi bringing down the law on us like he did with the "Dog Days" thread?
Shhh! DO NOT ask that lol. I've been doing my best to keep this thread well on topic, don't ruin my hard work

Ahem, so, there was something I'm wondering. Isn't Subaru spending a considerable amount of time with these girls? What about school? Surely he can't be skipping classes. The more he coaches these loli's the less I'll see of my Aoi-chan
Old 2011-08-03, 07:17   Link #505
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Despite the new societal standards, being a lolicon is not perverted or anything, rather natural... that said, I'll to Mercelida and Meme, since I find kids, at least distasteful... for example, if it was me at lolicon-couch's shoes, I would have beaten the shit out of those two spoiled brats bickering throughout the episode... on second thought, maybe Maho would get away only with less... given her twintails

Still though #3, japanese (and lolitron) are really ドM
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 08:42   Link #506
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Despite the new societal standards, being a lolicon is not perverted or anything, rather natural... that said, I'll to Mercelida and Meme, since I find kids, at least distasteful... for example, if it was me at lolicon-couch's shoes, I would have beaten the shit out of those two spoiled brats bickering throughout the episode... on second thought, maybe Maho would get away only with less... given her twintails

Ah, my Queen.... I would never betray her But yeah, I found that amusing the way Subaru saw those 2 fighting and he was like "we gotta do something" Me I would been like "hey hey HEY! Break it up! You do this again and I'm going to call your parents" XD

Of course, to Mahou-chan I probably would say "If you do this again, I'm going to spank you"

*runs*
Old 2011-08-03, 10:28   Link #507
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post

Ah, the timeless argument that being a lolicon doesn't mean one is perverted as it's such a "natural" part of we meager humans.

Protip: Much in the same way that you can't change a person by giving them sparkling new clothes and a fancy haircut, so too can't you change what a lolicon is by dressing it up with pretty ideas that it's a "natural" part of being human.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 19:55   Link #508
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Of course, to Mahou-chan I probably would say "If you do this again, I'm going to spank you"

*runs*
And to stay loyal with the in show mythos, Maho would pick at the other brat even more, because... well you get the point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
Ah, the timeless argument that being a lolicon doesn't mean one is perverted as it's such a "natural" part of we meager humans.

Protip: Much in the same way that you can't change a person by giving them sparkling new clothes and a fancy haircut, so too can't you change what a lolicon is by dressing it up with pretty ideas that it's a "natural" part of being human.
Natural in the sense that it occurs often in nature, as well as that diverging from transient and artificial norms is what drives evolution in society, if not generally
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 08:42   Link #509
tsunade666

have you guys watched this one
Spoiler for Baby Princess 3D Paradise:

Tron would love that show.

Aside from that. I just watched it and just from a single word. I already recognize Yuuki Kaji His voice is unexpectedly imprinted on my brain as a lolicon he fits the role just like how I enjoyed his voice as Subaru.
Old 2011-08-05, 10:55   Link #510
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for 69 Club 06 - After the Heart Rain:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 14:37   Link #511
tsunade666

Spoiler for Loli Basket ball again 06 review and summary and lolicon brethren in arms joined forces together for the common goal:

Spoiler for Tomoka:

Spoiler for Maho Feeeeeeeeever!:

Spoiler for Lolicon detected:

Spoiler for bad end:

Spoiler for heaven's feel (NSFW):

Spoiler for Fate route:

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-08-06 at 00:37.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 19:19   Link #512
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I would let these girls dribble my balls anytime they want.

P.S Apparently Airi DOES wear a bra. You lose Hentaitron! I was right!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 22:11   Link #513
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Wouldn't dribbling be a touch painful?

Polishing them will be much more "productive" to the overall game, wouldn't it now?

Last edited by Yui Is My Wife; 2011-08-05 at 22:30.
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 00:36   Link #514
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Before this thread drowns in double-entendres, let's get back on the topic of the latest episode and witness how much of a lolitron Subaru has become...
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 01:38   Link #515
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I would let these girls dribble my balls anytime they want.
How did I know you were going to say that?

It seems Subaru can't supress his inner-lolicon anymore, especially with all of the girls in the girl's basketball club fawning over him. I sorta feel bad for his friend over in high school, but Tomoka is definitely gonna be the choice here with those two being the closest for their love for basketball and since Subaru just can't keep his eyes off of Tomoka
Old 2011-08-06, 06:33   Link #516
Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post

Much as you can hide behind your zealous beliefs claiming they have whatever value you believe they have, so much they are just your beliefs having no other ground behind them as you thinking or being taught they are right.
Old 2011-08-06, 08:47   Link #517
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Much as you can hide behind your zealous beliefs claiming they have whatever value you believe they have, so much they are just your beliefs having no other ground behind them as you thinking or being taught they are right.
To make it clear, I have absolutely no interest in what I think or believe being limited to such a conventional scope as being "right" or "wrong", so please don't force your presumptuous conclusions on me.

The only thing zealous here is in that a lolicon feels the need to go out of their way to try and justify who they are. One who feels no shame in this should stand proud and not have to do such a thing. I can only imagine the reason behind this being in that they feel there's something inappropriate with themselves, thus bringing us back to my original argument.

Now then, I've said my piece and I feel that's all that needs to be said. I'm always up for a heated argument, though when words like "zealous beliefs" start flying around, I believe we can all agree things need to be toned down a notch or two, right?
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 10:16   Link #518
User68604
Disabled By Request

herp derp loli loli-ness

nice ep, all signs point to a subaru/tomoka flag
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 10:40   Link #519
dragon132004

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
herp derp loli loli-ness

nice ep, all signs point to a subaru/tomoka flag
Yes.. I have to agree with you on this point... Subaru/Tomoka Flag indeed and it was fun episode, I laughed a lot when Subaru switched to the serious mode trying to convince Natsuhi..
Old 2011-08-06, 11:24   Link #520
Dop
Mmmm....

Spoiler for What happens when you eat too many sunflower seeds.:

Meanwhile, today in court...
"Your honour, my client was merely trying to return some mislaid underwear to its rightful owner. Out of consideration he was attempting to do it quietly, when due to an accident with some falling futons he was forced to take shelter in an attempt to cause the least disturbance.
And that sums up the case for the defence."

No jury would convict, right, right?
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
basketball, ecchi, loli