AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-23, 02:02   Link #1741
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
The panty and boob shots don't bother me all that much. After 3 episodes, this is my series of the year. I'm just sad that it will only be 12 episodes.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 02:08   Link #1742
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

it only means that there will be another season.................

and thats just the good news

the manga is continuing >_< WOOT
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 03:08   Link #1743
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Hope there will be OVA's on the dvd's/blu ray which contain more ecchi stuff.

Though it's MadHouse....But hey one can only hope.
Old 2010-07-23, 03:29   Link #1744
Unknown Soldier
:D

I actually wonder how much of the manga they plan to cover this season. If they are planning on following the manga almost exactly as it's been so far, they might get to chapter 13/14-ish in 12 episodes. Since the manga already has 26 chapters and is still ongoing, there would absolutely have to be a second season and it would have to be longer than 12 episodes if they wanted to catch up with the manga next year. If this season is wildly successful, we might see a K-ON! scenario where season 1 was short but season 2 is long. And quite frankly, I would be fine with that. 26 more episodes of zombies, boobs, guns, boobs, blood, gore, zombies, boobs, pantsu, and boobs would be just fine with me.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 04:17   Link #1745
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

this is my favorite anime this season along with sengoku basara 2
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 05:05   Link #1746
ZeKeR
Superbad

hmm... also guys.... did you notice that one episode is ONE chapter of manga?
Old 2010-07-23, 05:30   Link #1747
klare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
hmm... also guys.... did you notice that one episode is ONE chapter of manga?
1 chapter = how many pages?
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 06:01   Link #1748
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
1 chapter = how many pages?
that is for you to find out

every 1 episode is = to 1 chapter only

dunno about later episodes
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 06:11   Link #1749
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
that is for you to find out

every 1 episode is = to 1 chapter only

dunno about later episodes
I think I've posted the correction to this a couple of times now in this topic but here again.

Ep 1 = Chapter 1 almost perfectly 70ish page chapter
Ep 2 = about 30 pages of Chapter 2
Ep 3 = last 27 pages of chapter 2 + all of chapter 3 which was about 30 pages I think.

Unless they slow down a lot like they did in ep 2, it should burn through 13-16 chapters of the manga. Leaving 10+ undone that could be OVA'd or maybe even a second season we could hope for.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 07:27   Link #1750
Qikz

I think this is definately going to be popular enough for a second season, atleast I hope it is!
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 07:42   Link #1751
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Shounen to Zombie.

No wonder Rei went this guy look at that winning smile.
Old 2010-07-23, 07:44   Link #1752
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Shounen to Zombie.

No wonder Rei went this guy look at that winning smile.
all that needs is one clean baseball bat right at the face to fix it
Old 2010-07-23, 07:45   Link #1753
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
all that needs is one clean baseball bat right at the face to fix it
Best placed in his big mouth that eats brains and human flesh.

God I love zombies.
Old 2010-07-23, 08:27   Link #1754
dee32

I really hate Shido and his followers.

1) Shido practically kills the student that fell. Takashi was about to come off the bus and help Shido with the student, but gets held up by Rei and before he could Shido kicks the student in the face. Sealing his fate to be killed by them. Instead of giving the student a speech he could saved the student himself or With Takashi help, Shido and the student both could have made it to the bus. But who's to say that Shido wouldn't have tried to kill the student later.

2) Shido followers start complaining. Saying why should we follow yall and we should have stayed at the school. The school was being over run by them and if they wanted to stay at the school why didn't they run into the after Takashi's group saved them instead of the bus. The only thing I agree that came out of Shido or his followers mouth was when they pasted the mini mart they could have gotten food from there.

3) How in the hell could Shido make himself leader. Takashi's group secures the bus for everyone to leave on and then they save Shido's group. At this point if I were Takashi, me and my group just save your lives and you have the nerve to force yourself on us. Claiming that you should be leader. When we saved you not the other way around. Then he makes his self leader claiming that he and his group have 8 votes and because Takashi's group would have had 6 because of there only being 6 of them them. However Takashi's group was still holding all the cards. One they had weapons and Shido's group didn't. Second the nurse was part of Takashi's group. Third they were the ones in control of the bus. I would have dropped Shido's group off somewhere safe.

Last edited by dee32; 2010-07-23 at 08:45.
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 11:45   Link #1755
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee32 View Post
3) How in the hell could Shido make himself leader. Takashi's group secures the bus for everyone to leave on and then they save Shido's group. At this point if I were Takashi, me and my group just save your lives and you have the nerve to force yourself on us. Claiming that you should be leader. When we saved you not the other way around. Then he makes his self leader claiming that he and his group have 8 votes and because Takashi's group would have had 6 because of there only being 6 of them them. However Takashi's group was still holding all the cards. One they had weapons and Shido's group didn't. Second the nurse was part of Takashi's group. Third they were the ones in control of the bus. I would have dropped Shido's group off somewhere safe.
Well these clowns are already on the bus and it would still be a chore to fight them off. Personally I would have just left the bus and found my own transport, which should be pretty easy with all the cars around probably with the ignitions on (or at least the keys). It really isn't that difficult to move around the zombies being so limited in senses. Just some decent shoes and don't talk.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 12:18   Link #1756
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Well these clowns are already on the bus and it would still be a chore to fight them off. Personally I would have just left the bus and found my own transport, which should be pretty easy with all the cars around probably with the ignitions on (or at least the keys). It really isn't that difficult to move around the zombies being so limited in senses. Just some decent shoes and don't talk.
I hate that stupid "Takashi I can't stand you" kid in particular. For some reason that reeks of a setup.
Old 2010-07-23, 12:56   Link #1757
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
I hate that stupid "Takashi I can't stand you" kid in particular. For some reason that reeks of a setup.
Aye, it did feel a lot like forced setup for a conflict so Shido can give his leader speech. I mean, the guy didn't even give any reason why he hates him - he just does. They could have spared a couple of seconds more (read: at all) on the guy's reasoning to make it feel less like string-jerking. Ah well.
Old 2010-07-23, 13:00   Link #1758
Xacual

In the manga it was pretty much just out of nowhere. Guy getting pissed because he isn't in control, can't take it out on the teacher driving, so he instead attempts to start something with Takashi. Though in the manga right before Rei hit the guy she exchanged glances with Takashi which I missed seeing in the anime.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 13:02   Link #1759
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Aye, it did feel a lot like forced setup for a conflict so Shido can give his leader speech. I mean, the guy didn't even give any reason why he hates him - he just does. They could have spared a couple of seconds more (read: at all) on the guy's reasoning to make it feel less like string-jerking. Ah well.
I think Shido can take advantage of that kid once Takashi and Rei return. I hope they do something with it instead of it being some random, one of a time thing, lol.
Old 2010-07-23, 13:40   Link #1760
Nite-Wing

Shido is a crazy he obviously is the type that wants to take over the world during the Zombie Apocalypse.
We still needed more Saya this episode though

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse