まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramen00 View Post
Last few words of Azi Garhaka
Spoiler for Azi Garhaka:
a very cool villain,can't find someone like him anywhere nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Good evening everyone. Volume 7 Chapter 5 has been edited and transferred over. Chapter 6 is currently being edited and will be transferred over in due time. Cheers

Edit: Chapter 6 is now fully edited and transferred as well.
thanks for updating us Bionic and of course thanks to magref for translating
Old 2014-09-22, 05:15   Link #2402
ImperialFlameGod8190

The more i read of this the more interesting it is wow izayoi truly is something and i gotta admit i cant wait for more and the ending is fascinating
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 09:38   Link #2403
Ramen00

Would love it if it gets another anime season, remake would do too.

At that fight with the Perseus, was really expecting to see the castle breakdown caused by Izayoi.
Ramen00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 09:50   Link #2404
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
a very cool villain,can't find someone like him anywhere nowadays
True, the battle is so epic if it's animated it might cover the entire 1cour.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 10:06   Link #2405
Ivan A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrohrer13 View Post
Okay here again.

Spoiler for Highness and Rin:

Spoiler for Canaria:

Spoiler for Headphones:

On host master authorities I am pretty sure all you need is the ability to project your spiritual power intro a trial or be given the ability to do so. I think it has to do with spiritual rank.

and lastly
Spoiler for Azi and Izayoi:

Ok so that should clear those up. Like I always say Take with a grain of salt yadda yadda. This series uses so many damn terms. Translating through gets very tough. I'm sure magref's translations will be much clearer when he gets to it.

I've never seen a villain like Azi Dahaka. He's someone who has earned my complete respect. While I would want the TL guys to skip everything and go straight to Volume 11, right now I want them to finish Vol 7 to see how Azi appeared and Izayoi's resolve to fight him alone.
Old 2014-09-22, 15:01   Link #2406
Fones
Nightkin

Just wanted to ask a few questions:

Highness called KuroUsagi O Goddess of The Moon before punching her in Vol 6 & Roc Demon King said “…… It would seem that the one that you have brought is a very strange mutation.” in vol 5 Prolouge. So is KuroUsagi somewhat special from the rest of the Moon Rabbits? (I already know that she is the princess & all)?
Also,
What is in the room 360 mentioned in Vol 5 by Lily ?
Fones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 15:17   Link #2407
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fones View Post
Just wanted to ask a few questions:

Highness called KuroUsagi O Goddess of The Moon before punching her in Vol 6 & Roc Demon King said “…… It would seem that the one that you have brought is a very strange mutation.” in vol 5 Prolouge. So is KuroUsagi somewhat special from the rest of the Moon Rabbits? (I already know that she is the princess & all)?
Also,
What is in the room 360 mentioned in Vol 5 by Lily ?
The moon rabbits have divinity and are technically gods, so it could be a reference to that.

And yes, she is special. Special meaning her whole race spoiled her rotten. They gave her everything. Those two "Replica" gifts she has? They're as strong as their originals. She has control rights to the moon palace. She's had divinity since she was born. Basically, everything the rabbits could give her, they gave her in triplicate.
Old 2014-09-22, 15:18   Link #2408
jrohrer13

She is special in that the moon rabbits gifted her with their most powerful gifts. Don't remember if she was the princess or priestess or what not though. And when roc demon king said that she was just making fun or kuro usagi. I beleive it did not have a deeper meaning.

Also highness was just mocking her I beleive.

Last edited by jrohrer13; 2014-09-22 at 15:19. Reason: Forgot to add something
jrohrer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 23:31   Link #2409
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrohrer13 View Post
He said that he did not expect to face something going 6 times the third cosmic velocity let alone someone catching that mid flight.
Oh good, was I the only one who was slightly irritated at the spear going at the 6th cosmic velocity rather than 6x the third cosmic velocity?
Bladedknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 07:45   Link #2410
Asato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladedknight View Post
Oh good, was I the only one who was slightly irritated at the spear going at the 6th cosmic velocity rather than 6x the third cosmic velocity?
isn't 6th cosmic velocity way faster than 6x the cosmic velocity? 4th cosmic velocity alone is around 130 km/s and the third cosmic velocity is around 16,7 km/s
Asato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 08:21   Link #2411
ImperialFlameGod8190

i think the most fascinating thing for me and this is from the most recent translated stuff is the idea that his Highness and possibly rin or Aura were former members of the No Names
Old 2014-09-23, 08:23   Link #2412
Haru00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asato View Post
isn't 6th cosmic velocity way faster than 6x the cosmic velocity? 4th cosmic velocity alone is around 130 km/s and the third cosmic velocity is around 16,7 km/s
And here I thought the 6th cosmic velocity is faster than light, got my hopes up for nothing.
Haru00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 11:11   Link #2413
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Huh, wait... The title of volume 11 is Strike Faster than Starlight!. Since that doesn't refer to Izayoi+spear, what does it refer to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
i think the most fascinating thing for me and this is from the most recent translated stuff is the idea that his Highness and possibly rin or Aura were former members of the No Names
Former No Names were wiped out 3 years ago. Highness and Rin joined Ouroboros two years ago. It's possible. But... Canaria would know that his Highness is a Candidate of Origin, so wouldn't she use Highness in her plans instead of going out of her way to produce Izayoi?

I feel as though Highness and Rin could be anti-heroes. Not good or bad, but right in the middle. Even though they are currently follow orders, his Highness' group have other plans, and being another faction within Ouroboros implies inevitable opposition to the current leader of Ouroboros. It's' as Jin said about his Highness.

Last edited by Zetsuen_no_Myuu; 2014-09-23 at 11:32. Reason: Correction ^
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 11:20   Link #2414
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
Huh, wait... The title of volume 11 is Faster than Starlight. Since that doesn't refer to Izayoi+spear, what does it refer to?
The title of volume 11 is "Strike Faster Than Starlight!". The spear was flying at the same speed as a starlight. Izayoi, who grabbed and pierced Azi Dahaka with said spear in mid flight, literally striked faster than starlight.....
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 11:37   Link #2415
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
The title of volume 11 is "Strike Faster Than Starlight!". The spear was flying at the same speed as a starlight. Izayoi, who grabbed and pierced Azi Dahaka with said spear in mid flight, literally striked faster than starlight.....
The spear was going six times the third cosmic velocity or perhaps at the sixth cosmic velocity. Either way, neither one is the speed of starlight, so that can't be it. Or...I don't know.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 13:00   Link #2416
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
Huh, wait... The title of volume 11 is Strike Faster than Starlight!. Since that doesn't refer to Izayoi+spear, what does it refer to?

Former No Names were wiped out 3 years ago. Highness and Rin joined Ouroboros two years ago. It's possible. But... Canaria would know that his Highness is a Candidate of Origin, so wouldn't she use Highness in her plans instead of going out of her way to produce Izayoi?

I feel as though Highness and Rin could be anti-heroes. Not good or bad, but right in the middle. Even though they are currently follow orders, his Highness' group have other plans, and being another faction within Ouroboros implies inevitable opposition to the current leader of Ouroboros. It's' as Jin said about his Highness.
Unless i miss my guess its more like Canaria used izayoi to combat his highness after they realized what was going on.
As for Rin and highness i get a similar feeling what it is i dont know
Old 2014-09-23, 16:35   Link #2417
Xiammes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
That doesn't make much sense, starlight is the speed of light, 6 times the speed of the third cosmic velocity isn't even a fraction of the speed of light.
Old 2014-09-23, 16:37   Link #2418
Quol
That Guy

The title, from what i read in the spoilers is about Izayoi grabbing the spear which was going 6x the speed of light and striking Azi.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 17:06   Link #2419
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
That doesn't make much sense, starlight is the speed of light, 6 times the speed of the third cosmic velocity isn't even a fraction of the speed of light.
It's not 6 times the speed of Third Cosmic Velocity, it's the Sixth Cosmic Velocity. I don't know how fast that is because I'm without internet at home so I can't search for it right now. But in spoilers we have this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post
Izayoi caught the spear flying in 6th cosmic velocity (speed to leave the universe?) and was trembling in fear he felt for the first time, Azi comforted him before he died.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Azi was perfectly capable of evading the spear except for Izayoi grabbing the spear in the middle of its flight (going at 6x speed of light) and stabbing Azi with it. Azi didn't think anyone was that stupid since at that speed if Izayoi had miss time it he would be one that got kill by the spear.
I don't really know what is the correct one but that spear was definitely way faster than 6x the Third Cosmic Velocity.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 18:01   Link #2420
Xiammes

I'm pretty sure there isn't a sixth cosmic velocity, it only goes up to 4(the speed to leave the milky way galaxy).

As of now its either 6 times the third cosmic velocity, or 6 times the speed of light.

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko