AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the best girl?
Ichika 14 7.69%
Nino 30 16.48%
Miku 95 52.20%
Yotsuba 23 12.64%
Itsuki 18 9.89%
Other 2 1.10%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2019-05-01, 07:56   Link #2941
Chosen_Hero

Finally we will get a Miku chapter without any other quint in it or at least not hogging the spotlight just because, it's been way too long.
Old 2019-05-01, 09:18   Link #2942
RDNexus

It seems there are rumors among the japanese community that next sunday, in a event of this story, an Anime Season2 may be announced.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-01, 13:12   Link #2943
WingedAccelerator

I said it after the first season that from my view, a season two would be also a sign of Nino's victory. It would be the Nino wank season after all. When the manga sales increased a lot, and the BD/DVD sales were good, not to mention the merchandise, it was a possibility, but the "no more advertisement needed" route was also possible. So I wonder if we are in for the bride's advertisement, since the first season didn't do her that much favor.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-01, 13:22   Link #2944
Tenzen12

That's probably not the case. Usually heroines promote anime/manga not vice versa. Most likely anime just were profitable by it's own merit and that's all to it.
Old 2019-05-01, 14:40   Link #2945
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
That's probably not the case. Usually heroines promote anime/manga not vice versa. Most likely anime just were profitable by it's own merit and that's all to it.
Well, it sure seemed to be the case. With that sloppy animation, it still sold very well according to Oricon numbers.
Old 2019-05-01, 15:09   Link #2946
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
If it's another rushed production, then it will air in Fall. The manga will be around Chapter 105 by that time, and may even end before the premiere. If it's Winter, then the manga more than likely ended, so Fall is more likely to me. But the closer we get to the start, the more obvious if what I said holds some truth or not. For starters, if the current arc and/or volume doesn't end with a Nino scene, then there is hope. But so far she didn't do that much for her own romance in Kyoto, when at the end of the last volume she was ready to settle things there. So a Nino scene is coming...
Old 2019-05-01, 22:13   Link #2947
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Hey, with TezukaPro's stunning animation quality for Season 1, maybe we'd get literal PowerPoint presentations for Season 2.
On a serious note though, just give it to SHAFT. I mean come on. TezukaPro's not even decent with their massive gaffes that was even called out by an animator.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-02, 14:11   Link #2948
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Finally we will get a Miku chapter without any other quint in it or at least not hogging the spotlight just because, it's been way too long.
Be prepared that complaints will be made that she got supported.

Detailed summary.
Spoiler for Chapter 84:
Old 2019-05-02, 16:24   Link #2949
Ichinotachi

There we go, miku's confession. Now I guess the next arc will be focused on Yotsuba then more main heroine antics with Itsuki before reaching the final arc.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-02, 16:27   Link #2950
Tenzen12

It's pretty nice of them I guess. It will turn into competition again after this I assume but it wasn't undeserved. It also seems those two connected even if it's obviously not conclusive.

Well it would be better if Miku could do that all on her own, but it's also true she got cornered not by own devices too.
Old 2019-05-02, 18:02   Link #2951
thefreakmike

How many chapters did we had left of the Yotsuba volume?
Old 2019-05-03, 01:27   Link #2952
WingedAccelerator

^If you count the upcoming one, then Chapter 84-86. 3 chapters.
Old 2019-05-03, 20:07   Link #2953
Schpittfeuer

Whoa

Cute

What

Even

Really, Miku IS the best girl.
Schpittfeuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-04, 07:49   Link #2954
Ultragunner

We definitely should rename Fuutaro into Chadtaro

What a f'ing CHAD!!
Old 2019-05-04, 21:51   Link #2955
Aogami

Can someone explain to me how people can continually call a character the "main heroine" when she has the least amount of character development, the least amount of dedicated chapters, the least amount of screen time in general, and the least amount of everything overall?
Aogami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-04, 22:36   Link #2956
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

We call that "bad writing". Not entirely the characters' fault.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-04, 22:48   Link #2957
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aogami View Post
Can someone explain to me how people can continually call a character the "main heroine" when she has the least amount of character development, the least amount of dedicated chapters, the least amount of screen time in general, and the least amount of everything overall?
Because Itsuki falls within the first girl rule, which means all she has to do is bullshit her way to victory without meaningful characterization, development or interactions. So yeah, bad writing which is sadly the norm for japanese works.
Old 2019-05-04, 23:05   Link #2958
Aogami

Except none of that really works in this case since in other works the first girl is typically the protag's immediate first love or the one he thinks about the most even if she doesn't do anything.

But here Fuutaro hardly cares about Itsuki at all and very clearly spends the least amount of time thinking about her, but people's reaction here is that she immediately wins if she even appears in a single panel regardless of significance, like she can go 20 chapters with little to no screen time but then she gets one dedicated chapter, which doesn't even amount to anything, everyone just loses there shit and screams "first girl main heroine ass-pull!"

I mean it's a little ridiculous, especially since not a single one of her chapters have increased her mind share in the slightest, which is evident in the fact whenever Fuutaro thinks about the sisters and their feeling she's always the one he completely waves off as whatever.
Aogami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-05, 00:12   Link #2959
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Because Itsuki falls within the first girl rule, which means all she has to do is bullshit her way to victory without meaningful characterization, development or interactions. So yeah, bad writing which is sadly the norm for japanese works.
That was rather hasted assumption considering that the manga is still ongoing. But then, if a person has a prejudice on something or someone, no matter what something or someone does/had, it will be always "unfair" in that person's eyes.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-05, 00:55   Link #2960
kuudererules

Season 2 anime confirmed.

Also Happy birthday Ichika, Nino, Miku, Yotsuba & Itsuki.

From Negi twitter
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dumpster fire, first girl after all, harem, privileged main heroine, quintuplets, retcon, student-tutor, train wreck