AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-03-28, 10:10   Link #21
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
Dunno if it's the scan I saw or the art as is but I didn't like it this chap. All bleached out and those thin lines...
it does look messed up, i barely understand what's going on because of it.
Old 2012-03-28, 10:10   Link #22
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Of course! Bee is awesome.
I find him kind of annoying...but to me anything is better than Sasuke and Kabuto right now...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 10:19   Link #23
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
it does look messed up, i barely understand what's going on because of it.
It was just because of the Mortar Jutsu, hopefully he won't use it again.
Old 2012-03-28, 11:08   Link #24
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I find him kind of annoying...but to me anything is better than Sasuke and Kabuto right now...
What was so bad this chapter or last?
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 11:34   Link #25
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
What was so bad this chapter or last?
They had Sasuke...and if that's not bad enough, a sorry excuse for a villain (new "dragon sage thingy" Kabuto) who once used to be cool but is so terribly meh and uninteresting.

Naruto's fight...and even the 5 kages were much more interesting than this.
Old 2012-03-28, 12:00   Link #26
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
The scan really made this chapter quickly forgettable. Hard to tell what is happening. Not that anyone should complain. It is free and be thankful someone is doing it. But to compound the matter this is not one of Kishi's better fights. It also seems like a pain in the neck to translate.

I agree. Bring on Naruto and friends vs. Tobi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
agree... this Sasuke is different with the one who want to crush Konoha after stealing his bro's eyes.... maybe because of Itachi??
Itachi thought he failed with Sasuke which is why he left his redemption to Naruto. Now Kishi has decided to write a brotherly fanservice team-up where Sasuke seems more normal than ever before thanks to working with Itachi. Naruto is out of the picture. Sorry Naruto, but he had only one brother and that is who he is bonding with.

Sure, Kishimoto still probably has Sasuke wanting to kill Naruto and destroy Konoha, but he seems too reasonable and coherent for that now. Certainly not the guy who Kishimoto wrote was about to "bring carnage to the battlefield" only 5 chapters ago.

So either Sasuke is going to lose it again when Itachi departs or...who the hell knows?
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 12:05   Link #27
Casshern

Happy Sasuke is boring... and smiling Itachi is wtf.

And Kabuto should stick a snake up Kishi's ass. I can't believe Kishi killed off Oro for this piece of crap to take his place. Oro was a freak, but under the freak was a philosophy. Kabuto is just freak all the way. Why would you replace a fleshed out character with a nobody who doesn't have 30 min of screen time in 10 years put together? Ultimately his role is nothing more than to be a measuring stick for Sasuke anyway.

Oh and btw Uchiha bonding is bleurgh!
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 12:06   Link #28
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

agreed. I thought Itach + Sasuke would = more epic than this
Old 2012-03-28, 12:18   Link #29
Ero-Senn1n

This chapter was great because of exactly one thing: Itachi ruled again and he saved Sasuke
Even after death he saves: Naruto, KillerBee, Sasuke, .... and maybe the whole alliance
Then we have the great and arrogant and powered up EMS Sasuke who is defeated by Kabuto's first move. While Naruto is fighting the rinnegan. If Sasuke realized that he is too weak he might get emo
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 12:20   Link #30
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by octaviahawk View Post
agreed. I thought Itach + Sasuke would = more epic than this
People thought their fight was going to be epic and it was a borefest. So this was expected. I really want to find this Kabuto interesting, but I just can't. It's just some silly snake monster. Instead of feeling excitement, I just keeping waiting for him to shut-up and reserve Edo Tensei. Then go away and die.

In a sense Sasuke cannot win with fans. If he is crazy, people say he is too one dimensional and not developed. If he is normal, people say he is boring and blah. Of course both might be right and he just might be a sucky character at this point no matter how he acts. Which is unfortunate since we are going to be seeing a lot of him.
Old 2012-03-28, 12:53   Link #31
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
This chapter was great because of exactly one thing: Itachi ruled again and he saved Sasuke
Even after death he saves: Naruto, KillerBee, Sasuke, .... and maybe the whole alliance
Then we have the great and arrogant and powered up EMS Sasuke who is defeated by Kabuto's first move. While Naruto is fighting the rinnegan. If Sasuke realized that he is too weak he might get emo
Agreed...Itachi always had that badass feeling, even when he was "evil". Honestly, Itachi is the only reason why I even read these chapters because if it were just Sasuke vs Kabuto I would skip them in a heartbeat.

If I were to praise Kishi about one character it would be Itachi. However...having Sasuke in the picture is killing it for me.

PS: Sasuke does seem less emo genocidal wannabe around Itachi (suppose he's as much an Itachi fanboy as we expected), this is either Kishi correcting Sasuke's newfound "I shall kill everything!" personality or just a way for fanservice...either way I force plenty of emo moments after Itachi vanishes again.
Old 2012-03-28, 13:34   Link #32
Valky
Radioactive

All of this was just to cut a part of horn? Man .. how long will this fight last ..
Old 2012-03-28, 13:53   Link #33
Eragon
Still Alive

^ I think this is Sasuke's "redemption" fight so,..I guess it'll take a while >_>
Old 2012-03-28, 14:45   Link #34
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quality time with big brother seems to be great therapy for Sasuke. Seems like Itachi is going to do at the job for Naruto it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
All of this was just to cut a part of horn? Man .. how long will this fight last ..

We're nearing the end of the series... Kishi has to stretch it out as much as humanly possible. Gotta make that green, know what I'm sayin?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 15:00   Link #35
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Why don't the people who like to complain stop reading it? It obviously isn't for them.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 15:02   Link #36
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Quote:
Why don't the people who like to complain stop reading it? It obviously isn't for them.
Worst argument ever.
Old 2012-03-28, 15:18   Link #37
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

How so? If you don't like it, you don't read it. It's like, basic logic. O_o

Why continue to torture yourself?

Don't be like "Derp dat argument suxx0r", explain yourself!
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 15:27   Link #38
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:

If you're talking about me then check my posts, I already explain why I keep reading...
Old 2012-03-28, 16:17   Link #39
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
We're nearing the end of the series... Kishi has to stretch it out as much as humanly possible. Gotta make that green, know what I'm sayin?
I understand. It just, Madara vs 5 kages or Naruto & Bee vs Tobi & his Bijuus seems way more interesting than this. Then again, I guess Sasuke is a main character, no matter how shitty he is.

Quote:
What's your problem? I don't see anything wrong with complaining. Heck, its better than ignoring it. You want everything to go as you like? Try dreaming.
Old 2012-03-28, 16:23   Link #40
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:

More like why don't the people who don't like it, stop complaining about it? I gave up hope on that long ago. Best thing to do is ignore those people.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion