AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-01-20, 14:47   Link #121
Fran~
floating away...

ok, ok... whatever thing i would say, i wont change your mind...

i will respect your PoV, i dont want a quote wars and such and even less, be like a stubborn person.
Old 2010-01-20, 15:41   Link #122
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, I think we discussed this more than we should have :P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 19:31   Link #123
Slayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
In episode 69 they didn't fight, that was ep 71. And again, Sarutobi never combined elemental jutsus, he used fire and then earth, just like in the manga, just changed the choreography of the fight a little, but the jutsus are the same.

Yes actually they do fight in ep 69, as it is before Oro summons the 1st and 2nd. The ANBU agents on hand comment on the fact that the 3rd combines an Earth and Fire element (at least in the subs provided by the group ANBU-AonE).

Not a full fight, as both are still dressed in their Hokage outfits, but there are techniques used. If you don't want to watch the whole ep, start at the 8:50 mark when the 3rd starts with some mud slide earth technique prior to using a second that he uses to combine with a fire technique. It isn't a new element, just an earth technique clad with fire.

I don't know if it is different then what you're trying to describe, but after reading Jame's descriptions, it seems to match to me.
Slayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 21:06   Link #124
24gh12
24ghx12 XIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
i think earth... since naruto has dug under ground before and such...
plus there are some itneresting earth techniques.
sasuek is prue power because he wants to be an assassin.
naruto doesnt need more kill jutsu or at least i dont think he needs one now that he has FRS.
But the question is can he combo earth with wind? what would that make? tornados or something?
kakuzu and the 3rd both used soem pretty cool earth techniques. kakuzu did that defence thing and the 3rd made that dragon shoot fireballs.
i agree

sasuke is more i need power to destroy all that stands in MY DAMN PATH!!!!!!!!

naruto is more skills and abilities more then murder people
24gh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-11, 10:27   Link #125
ice9000

I'm thinking Naruto will get a second element allowing him to use light as a combination between the two. Reason I think this is that Naruto's father is the yellow flash. Fastest guy right? Light is obviously the fastest thing. Just a thought anyways.
ice9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-11, 14:47   Link #126
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice9000 View Post
I'm thinking Naruto will get a second element allowing him to use light as a combination between the two. Reason I think this is that Naruto's father is the yellow flash. Fastest guy right? Light is obviously the fastest thing. Just a thought anyways.
That was hinted at slightly by captain Yamato when Naruto was learning elemental control. He was asking about Shikamaru or Choji's elements, and Yamato said they should save light/darkness manipulation for a later time. Considering Naruto's the good guy, light element control seems like a possibility.
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 19:02   Link #127
caseandpoint

The people on these forums need to put two and two together. Naruto's second element being water does not necessarily means that it completely contradicts both of Sasuke's elements. Fire, beats wind, water beats fire, but water also makes lightning more powerful. Also, one of the fourths elements was lightning, that was incorporated when he was called the yellow flash, when it was showed that his kunai when he used it, and also, when his justu is called "Flying Thunder God Technique". And Naruto can now form Rasengan, without clones, and also form FSR and throw it while in Sennin Mode. Also, NARUTO'S WIND ELEMENT IS NOT WHAT MAKES HIM QUICKER! It pisses me off that people think that. The only thing that increases Naruto's physical abilities is the level of his chakra. Hence, when the Kyuubi interferes, he gains a large strength and speed boost, and is able to take an immense amount of damage without wincing. The same thing happens in sage mode, but when he is in sage mode, his taijutsu, and ninjutsu skill, practically jump to those of a Kage. Another thing, since he was now recently proclaimed "The Sage of Six Paths", and that means, his skill are just going to improve exponentially, I say, He'll defeat Madara just like Yondaime did, in the next 30-50 manga issues, if its just straightforward from then on. I doubt that will be so, but we can only hope. Also, I could be wrong with him defeating Madara, since he does still have 7 of the 9 Bijuu, but I still say it's possible.
caseandpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 19:42   Link #128
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Way to bump a three month old topic for a completely random rant. A couple things.

1. We don't know what elements the Fourth Hokage used, and it damn sure is not a fact that he used lightning. "Yellow Flash" is a moniker, referring to his hair color and teleportation, not any lightning tricks (which his teleportation is certainly not).

2. Naruto cannot and has never formed Rasengan without clones. That battle inside his mind doesn't count.
Old 2010-08-11, 17:46   Link #129
Neosovereign

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Fran~ If what you are saying is true, that KB doesn't count as a diferent person. That by you theory shadow clone's can't use jutsus. Than how is Naruto able to use multiply rasengans in the same time. If Naruto's clone's can mend chakra to the highest degree and use wind chakra like in the rasenshuriken, whats stoping them from using diferent jutsus?

I agree with you here milan, the clones act as separate entities after the user performs KB.

If Naruto could perform a fire jutsu, so could his clones. If Naruto could perform a wind jutsu, so could his clones. They could also, arbitrarily perform both a fire and a wind jutsu at the same time. They could also sync these jutsus and perfrom them to get a stronger fire attack.
Neosovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 06:16   Link #130
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
ok, ok... whatever thing i would say, i wont change your mind...

i will respect your PoV, i dont want a quote wars and such and even less, be like a stubborn person.
Hahaha LoL... i read most of your discussions... i gotta say... i really enjoy reading these serious discussions about a story based on pure fiction.
Old 2011-01-01, 12:58   Link #131
Marik Swift
The wondering soul

This is a old topic but it's pretty obvious Naruto's second element is going to be water.Lightning is out of the question,Fire is also out because I doubt Kishi will make him have same elements as Sasuke not to mention the fact neither too suits him same goes for Doton,Naruto having any second element other than Water is pure stupidity not to mention the fact that his name suggest water and his mother used water.As for the Minato topic:Minato most likely to have Wind and lightning,doton=absolutely not,fire=possibility considering he is from leaf,wind=all bets on this one,lightning=well the hold lightning thing fits into his character type,water=possibilty but I doubt both him and his son will have exactly same elements.
Old 2011-01-25, 17:42   Link #132
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

I really don't think he will have another element with the way the manga is going.
Old 2011-02-10, 03:21   Link #133
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
he has 2? thats a shocker.
lol agreed its explained well that he has wind chakra, i dont know why people think he has more, unless if Naruto has Rinnegan too then he got all the elements
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 17:22   Link #134
Akachou

Shippuuden.... Hurricane Chronicles... it's wind and water, but up to now, he can only use wind which is kind of the strongest element. Fire is so harmless, it can't really be seen as a weapon against a wind user. Have you seen Danzou's vacuum? He was able to beat the absolute defense of Susanoo... that's insane.

The world is yours.
Akachou is offline   Reply With Quote