AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-05-27, 07:21   Link #1021
Gx Hero
Rambler

WOnder when when they will figure it out. Oh Illay's reaction is going to be funny. However this raises the question of who is Tanaka, and from Julians comment about being discovered is she one of those he is hiding from.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 08:52   Link #1022
Twi

She's probably the Counter Force incarnate.
Old 2015-05-28, 18:41   Link #1023
tuckersister

Is the full raw scan out yet?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 19:30   Link #1024
Lisemer

I witnessed a few hours ago how the guys from /a/ translated and scanlated two side chapters; the one where Shirou visited Luvia's house and saw Rin as a maid and another where Shirou visited Nanaki's house (the older sister of one of Illya's classmates that's also in love with Shirou).
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 00:36   Link #1025
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisemer View Post
...that's also in love with Shirou...
All you had to say is that she's female. That carries an automatic "in love with Shirou" status in this 'verse... Can't wait to see their explanation for how 49.6% of the world's population all managed to see him working on his high jump that day...
Old 2015-05-29, 20:17   Link #1026
novalysis

Well, wouldn't Bazett and Carin be exceptions in this verse, to the fall in love with Shirou blackhole?

Also, I agree that Tanaka is a manifestation of the Counter Force. But it makes me wonder whether Illya has learned of the Counter Force yet - it probably depends on how much exposition Rin has been giving Illya about mage-craft.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 01:54   Link #1027
Shadow5YA

I'm more curious how the Counter Force/Guardian ended up wearing a gym uniform
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 10:41   Link #1028
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
She's probably the Counter Force incarnate.
Which one? Gaia or Alaya? Either one would have issues with Julian's plans. Gaia for the same reason as in Notes, in that it doesn't want life to live on in any form on Earth after its death. Alaya because Julian's plan will in effect kill all of humanity (by changing them into something else).
Old 2015-06-02, 18:49   Link #1029
Shadow5YA

I just noticed that Luvia is wearing Shirou's shirt

Can somebody remind me what happened to Angelica? She says she was abandoned, but I can't seem to remember any scene where Julian kicked her out.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 20:30   Link #1030
The Green One

A more light hearted fanservicy chapter after all the grimdark story, got to see a lot of cute sides to Miyu. Next time looks like we'll get Miyu and Emiya's story.

Julian more or less abandoned Angelica by not bothering to retrieve her. Considering his little teleportation wormhole trick it wouldn't of been hard to grab her and take her with them. Seems like a "You have failed me for the last time" trope and that seems to be how Angela is taking it. Abandoned by her side and captured by the enemy, without the Gilgamesh card her threat level seems to have nosedived.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 21:14   Link #1031
Twi

Didn't take Miyu to be so spoiled by her onii-chan.... then again, it's been a long time.

I like how they're using the classic Emiya mansion as their home. Can we keep this Shiro?
Old 2015-06-03, 12:46   Link #1032
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Miyu was secretly the best imouto all along. Goddamn, she's so cute. I can't wait to find out about her past (and for the confirmation she really is Shirou's blood sister), but unfortunately, there is a break next month apparently.
Old 2015-06-03, 17:56   Link #1033
ReddyRedWolf

Heh~ Illya's surprise at the Emiya mansion. The Einsbern castle probably exist on her world if we go to what Sella said. Kiritsugu and Iris probably wanted a normal home for their baby so big houses are out.

Illya and Kuro are not so different on the moe side of Miyu. Illya besides the maid switch has an imouto switch.

Tanaka knows something is wrong with the Earth. Probably adds to the theory she is a Counter Guardian. Gaia is scrapping the bottom of barrel probably shows how screwed up it is.

I find it interesting Shirou not once seem to recognize Rin. This universe is much closer to the FSN verse. If I have to guess he hasn't met his verse's Rin or she doesn't exist. Or Rin in this verse met an untimely demise as a child.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2015-06-03 at 18:09.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 18:39   Link #1034
The Green One

Rin might still exist in this world, Sakura does after all.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 20:31   Link #1035
tuckersister

I still believe Irisvel show up soon, making crashing entrance. It's her forte in the series.

I think Illya can use the Class Cards in a different way than they were intended. The Class Cards are like a door to the Heroic Spirits. If one were go through the door, something may happen. Maybe meet the Heroic Spirit.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 21:19   Link #1036
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Rin might still exist in this world, Sakura does after all.
We never did get Miyuverse!Sakura's last name, did we? If it's still Tohsaka, that could suggest what happened to Rin... :( Wouldn't so much explain what happened to Sakura, though...
Old 2015-06-03, 21:21   Link #1037
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Ideally an official coloring of Miyuverse!Sakura would determine which family's she's still with. Brownish-black hair? Tohsaka. Purple? Matou. Neon green streaked with orange? Who the fuck knows.
Old 2015-06-04, 01:11   Link #1038
Wandering Soul

It was a nice breather chapter. Got to see more of Miyu's cute side.
Old 2015-06-04, 01:44   Link #1039
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Ideally an official coloring of Miyuverse!Sakura would determine which family's she's still with. Brownish-black hair? Tohsaka. Purple? Matou. Neon green streaked with orange? Who the fuck knows.
She goes in and out of that damn mud and is merged with Lancelot Berserker it'll be hard to tell without a flashback or full name.

Shirou is going to tell their side of the story. Question is what will be his reaction to the little twins being his little sisters in another universe, and Rin and Luvia being his counterpart's haremettes.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 16:39   Link #1040
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
You know it's nice to just take an episode to relax after all the crazy action and near death experiences. A bit of aftermath is a good thing.

The explanations and flashbacks will kick off next time. Some good comedy like Tanaka's arm going nuts around Illya . Then of course you had a boatload of Miyu moments which I really enjoyed. Just moments with her and Shirou as a family. Some little discoveries like how the bear pajamas were her taste or how she can really want to be pampered by her brother .

Then of course you had the usual bunch of fanservice with Illya and Kuro. Just nothing wrong with a bit of fun after all that happened.

Presuming the anime gets to Drei can definitely see last chapter as being a good stopping point and then kicking off with this one for a part 2 (or 3 I guess depending on the episode count).

Tags
fate/kaleid liner, magical girl spinoff