AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-01-02, 22:03   Link #9801
Nerroth
NePoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
1. No word on any model kit plans for any of the 00V designs yet (asides from the already released 1/100 Avalanche Exia).

2. That's a Hobby Japan custom model of the Turbulenz. Hobby Japan is always assigned to create custom models for all the 00V kits upon their publication.
I see.

However, if that changes, is it likely that the upgrade kits, if any, would work with pre-existing models, or would you have to get a whole new kit?

(For example, would it be more likely to see Turbulenz sold separately, like the 0-Raiser or GN Archer, or would it be sold with its own Eins included at a higher price?)
Old 2009-01-02, 22:06   Link #9802
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Most likely released as a set kit along with a Throne Eins, since unlike the O-Raiser or GN Archer the Turbulenz is not an independent weapon system package - it's more like a Striker Pack than a support unit.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 22:07   Link #9803
Nerroth
NePoi!

So basically, if you don't want two of the same kit, wait and see if a Turbulenz variant is released.

(I'd only get the Eins if I could later add Turbulenz to it - I don't care for the design overly much by itself...)
Old 2009-01-02, 22:07   Link #9804
KaiDamien
Sua-ve-ke-va

It bothers me that they got 1/100 Avalanche Exia and Astrea as models and not other MS with cool design that exists in 00V/F/P.
KaiDamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 22:17   Link #9805
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiDamien View Post
It bothers me that they got 1/100 Avalanche Exia and Astrea as models and not other MS with cool design that exists in 00V/F/P.
The Astraeas and the Avalanche are variations of the main character MS afterall - the Exia.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 22:19   Link #9806
Balder8472
I have a License

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiDamien View Post
Bandai are only going to release model kits of their most popular mobilesuits in order to get the maximum amount of profits
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 22:20   Link #9807
Nerroth
NePoi!

Better put it in this thread, too - I hope that if a Turbulenz pack is created, that the designers set it up so that it can fit the Zwei and Drei, also.

(Have they ever shown the Hobby Japan Turbulenz plugged into the Drei? I wonder how it would fit...)
Old 2009-01-02, 22:47   Link #9808
Knight_SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by vektar View Post
Did you buy a base and neither of the models fit? or are you planing on getting the bases for your kits? As far as i know the stands should be able to hold the kits no problem it comes with multiple locks or hooks to attach pretty much any kit out there.
no. i'm already have the G Gundam Mg kits(God and Master) since 2006. and When the action base is released for the 1st time i'm trying to use the 3 hook that come together with the action base kit, however it was not fit with the G Gundam series MG because their crotch is too thin compared to other kits.
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 23:27   Link #9809
vektar

Send a message via AIM to vektar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
no. i'm already have the G Gundam Mg kits(God and Master) since 2006. and When the action base is released for the 1st time i'm trying to use the 3 hook that come together with the action base kit, however it was not fit with the G Gundam series MG because their crotch is too thin compared to other kits.
yeah i thought something like that was the problem the G gundam MS's are really small. Maybe a 1/144 scale base would fit it.
Old 2009-01-03, 00:05   Link #9810
stardrago

Do you know if this person is doing a Genbu base mobile suit; as well as the one that is the center of those four?
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 01:19   Link #9811
KaiDamien
Sua-ve-ke-va

I think he should be doing if he's going to complete the 四神兽 theme. I don't think he will be doing Qi Lin considering he used 四神兽, unless its something else he decided to add on (outside of the 四神兽 theme).
KaiDamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 02:06   Link #9812
Knight_SV

Quote:
yeah i thought something like that was the problem the G gundam MS's are really small. Maybe a 1/144 scale base would fit it.
but i think 1/144 is too small for it. perhaps someone have made a customized hook for it?
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 04:19   Link #9813
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
I sold a few Gunpla bases back in the shop, but never used one. I thought they could all fit 1/144 kits to begin with?
Old 2009-01-03, 04:47   Link #9814
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
Will the Nena fighter in season 2 be made into a model?
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 06:41   Link #9815
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelrys View Post
Will the Nena fighter in season 2 be made into a model?
It is VERY likely that the plane is a core-fighter, which means she would have an MS attached soon enough, and later get a kit.
Old 2009-01-03, 08:48   Link #9816
Meehlimo
Gundam Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Meehlimo Send a message via MSN to Meehlimo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
It is VERY likely that the plane is a core-fighter, which means she would have an MS attached soon enough, and later get a kit.
Anyone ever think that fighter is just a shell ? a suit could be in it. its very possible.
Old 2009-01-03, 10:11   Link #9817
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meehlimo View Post
Anyone ever think that fighter is just a shell ? a suit could be in it. its very possible.
Hmm, I'd like to think the Riian as transport craft. Back in the ep where the Katharon base got banged up, you can clearly see that there's only a cargo within the Riian so.... No hidden suit there.

Nena is more likely to pilot an upgraded Drei. We have yet to know what happened to that unit eversince it went MIA after Ali butchered Micheal and Johann.
Old 2009-01-03, 10:34   Link #9818
Celestial
妹ちゃん

Quote:
I doubt that it'll contain a mobile suit, but then again, the aircraft itself might possibly be an external shell to a hidden core fighter that originally belonged to another suit.
Celestial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:25   Link #9819
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Hmm, I'd like to think the Riian as transport craft. Back in the ep where the Katharon base got banged up, you can clearly see that there's only a cargo within the Riian so.... No hidden suit there.

Nena is more likely to pilot an upgraded Drei. We have yet to know what happened to that unit eversince it went MIA after Ali butchered Micheal and Johann.
You gotta admit though, for a "transport craft" it sure does have a (throne) mobile suit looking cockpit. Sure does make one wonder. If your discounting the idea because of the trucks, I suppose it would depend on the size of the trucks vs a typical sized mobile suit. Or how big the shuttle is compared to a mobile suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
I doubt that it'll contain a mobile suit, but then again, the aircraft itself might possibly be an external shell to a hidden core fighter that originally belonged to another suit.
A core fighter inside the shuttle would be redundant. If your already in a high-speed stealth shuttle, there's no need for a hidden core fighter to be inside that shuttle. Now a mobile suit transformed and hidden in that shuttle on the other hand....

Quote:
I was thinking that as well. It seems like that might be a possibility. Would be a very unique design as well.

Last edited by Double 120%; 2009-01-03 at 13:37.
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 14:02   Link #9820
vektar

Send a message via AIM to vektar
in what eps do they show the shuttle or core fighter?

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy