AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-02-04, 05:47   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 434 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 05:48   Link #2
Rahan

Thread created just in time for the first pics :
The first spoiler pic of chapter 434 has been leaked (well, actually the last page of the chapter)
Spoiler:

Pain is making a comeback during the chapter apparently. and ... win ?
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 06:17   Link #3
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Thread created just in time for the first pics :
The first spoiler pic of chapter 434 has been leaked (well, actually the last page of the chapter)
Spoiler:

Pain is making a comeback during the chapter apparently. and ... win ?
When I first glanced at this... especially the part of naruto losing consciousness... was, are we going to see the return of the kyuubi... but yea... I hope im wrong really...

also at the end of the chapter both pain's still standing... curious to see how they got here... so we have had the hero entrance.. show of strength, battle strats... now here is the struggle... just need the perseverance.. then we will have a naruto fight
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 06:29   Link #4
Rahan

Well, he needs to wake up first, because Pain thinks he has won.
It's the last page of the chapter and the last line is "Kyuubi's capture : completed"
Old 2009-02-04, 06:36   Link #5
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
But even if Naruto's out, there should still be enough Ninjas present, to keep Pain from escaping.
The update about Shikamaru and his broken leg was there to show that even the people who didn't fight Pain directly before the explosion are in no shape to fight him after the explosion.
Anyways, it's clear Naruto will get out of this pinch by himself, unless Kishi wants to turn his "revolution" into a mockery and make all the characters who believed in him or in the prophecy look like idiot. (Jiraiya and Tsunade mostly)
Old 2009-02-04, 06:44   Link #6
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
So this body obviously absorbed all of Naruto's (sage) chakra. Okay, so even Kyubi-chakra won't help here.
But I wonder how it could have happened, that Naruto got grabbed by this body.

But even if Naruto's out, there should still be enough Ninjas present, to keep Pain from escaping.
It might.... Naruto needs to go Kyuubi... remember that it was said that the Kyuubi Chakra works as a poison on everyone else except Naruto (which is why Sakura was unable to fully heal her wound...)

Besides... if Naruto throws out a massive load of chakra then even that Pain should be unable to handle sooo much chakra. But yeah this looks like Naruto might need to rely on the Kyuubi once again...unless....he still has the other clone left...
Old 2009-02-04, 06:44   Link #7
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
The update about Shikamaru and his broken leg was there to show that even the people who didn't fight Pain directly before the explosion are in no shape to fight him after the explosion.
Anyways, it's clear Naruto will get out of his pinch himself, unless Kishi wants to turn his "revolution" into a mockery and make all the characters who believed in him or in the prophecy look like idiot. (Jiraiya and Tsunade mostly)
He really likes cliff hangers kishi does.. but sometimes he can be a bit obvious.. but we will see what happens next week... also this is that one stuff up everyone was waiting for... we all prayed it wouldn't come, but i guess he just couldn't give him to much credit... but in saying that he does need to struggle somewhat or it will make the fight lack drama... I just really hope kyuubi just doesn't come out own pain and ruin all of the work kishi has done with the past 5 or so chapters...
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 07:14   Link #8
Josh Uzumaki

i think its time for some naughty Mr. Fox, i want it to come out and just be all crazy,or maybe ots time for ten ten to arrive along with neji ^_^
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 07:24   Link #9
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Nobody can escape the death Pein headlock, but yea I kinda expect Naruto to go bananas, anyone who has had previous interaction with red chakra was overwhelmed...but first I expect everyone to run out of all possible options!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 07:51   Link #10
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Interesting turn of event. Naruto getting captured...and it seems he's really in a pinch
Old 2009-02-04, 07:53   Link #11
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Maybe Naruto will go Kyuubi-mode. Or maybe Sasuke will come just in time to help Naruto (this might be next to impossible).
Old 2009-02-04, 07:56   Link #12
Pentium
Uchiha

Sasuke returns next chapter. I have done pretty well in predicting this arc and I could see this happening!

I currently have 100% predication rate!

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 08:03   Link #13
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Lemme guess...
Sasuke: Now, to finally destroy Konoha...
Pain: An uchiha, huh? Witness the power that destroyed Konoha!
Sasuke: Y-you did it before me? you're dead meat! *_* <-sharingan
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 08:05   Link #14
Rahan

One more pic

Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-04, 08:07   Link #15
Killer Bee

Quote:
Anyways, it's clear Naruto will get out of this pinch by himself, unless Kishi wants to turn his "revolution" into a mockery and make all the characters who believed in him or in the prophecy look like idiot. (Jiraiya and Tsunade mostly)
I don't think that Naruto has to win in any impressive or overwhelming fashion in order for the prophecy to be true. The prophecy is that he is the chosen one, not the one who cannot lose.

Naruto is still very young and has a way to go before we start congratulating him for perfecting anything besides KB.

It just seems like everyone keeps putting these absolutes on Naruto's destiny. Its like people are saying "Naruto must do this" and "Naruto must do that" in order to be worthy and not a joke. Naruto, I suspect, will always be a knucklehead .. even once he becomes Hokage. Jiraya was a knucklehead in his own pervy, quirky way but still he was still a legendary sannin nonetheless.

Jiraya was considered for the position of hokage before Tsunade, which just demonstrates that you don't have to be so serious and lose your idiosyncrasies to be a great ninja.

Naruto has to be allowed to try and fail or we risk losing the very quality that makes the character endearing and human. Once that happens he becomes a Sasuke clone who needs to be cold and uncaring in order to be effective.

I'll pass on that.
Killer Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 08:19   Link #16
tatami
back in black

absorbing jutsu is something....absorbing chakra?...wow...kishi nows how to drag a fight
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 09:08   Link #17
naruske

maybe that body is a kage bunshin?
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 09:23   Link #18
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruske View Post
maybe that body is a kage bunshin?
not likely , naruto wouldnt waste the sage mode on a KB cuz if it gets hit it will dissapear and the sage mode will be wasted...its not like KB not endless so he shouldnt risk his limited sage mode on a KB...also the energy returns to original user in KB but we dont know if other KB's get the info or energy too...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 09:46   Link #19
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
losing the very quality that makes the character endearing and human. Once that happens he becomes a Sasuke clone who needs to be cold and uncaring in order to be effective.

I'll pass on that.
We've seen Naruto try and fail. People are tired of it. Its time to let naruto be successful. I think its incredibly poor writing to build naruto up this much just to let him fail.
Old 2009-02-04, 09:48   Link #20
Josh Uzumaki

anybody think that jutsu might make an apperance now?
also just a quick thought, naruto might have let himself be captured. he can find out where atasuki is
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote