AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2009-03-30, 09:46   Link #41
Ottocycle

Gackt is rather a interesting entertainer to say the least, his (marketing) manager made quite the intriguing decision to immerse him within every franchise he's managed to get his hands on. The ones I've seen so far are Gundam (the Metamorphoze PV), Final Fantasy (Dirge of Cerberus final cinematic has his voice cameo) and now Kamen Rider Decade (He features on a card he throws to the main character in the last part of the full PV here.

That should be either a love for the franchises, or a purely marketing decision. He's gone on record saying that he's a Gundam fan though. Seems to be working quite well for him.

[KAMEN RAIDO]
[GAKUTO]
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 11:38   Link #42
Azley
hate yourself with style~
*Graphic Designer

I love Gackt. i really love his music and he is such a multi talented man - just look how many instruments he plays or how many martial art styles he knows. And he is damn good looking =)
Old 2009-04-26, 00:15   Link #43
Chronosphere EXIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Gackt is rather a interesting entertainer to say the least, his (marketing) manager made quite the intriguing decision to immerse him within every franchise he's managed to get his hands on. The ones I've seen so far are Gundam (the Metamorphoze PV), Final Fantasy (Dirge of Cerberus final cinematic has his voice cameo) and now Kamen Rider Decade (He features on a card he throws to the main character in the last part of the full PV here.

That should be either a love for the franchises, or a purely marketing decision. He's gone on record saying that he's a Gundam fan though. Seems to be working quite well for him.

[KAMEN RAIDO]
[GAKUTO]
That's Kamen Rider Decade' Opening theme!

Here's the DVD Version with special effects:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYDRMK7wqQ
Chronosphere EXIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 06:26   Link #44
Hizaki
Hanarete mo dokoka no

Send a message via MSN to Hizaki
I used to be crazy over Gackt when I was 13-14, he is what got me into Jrock, because i accidently clicked on a wrong video and his music came up to some guys running around. I'm not too much into him now, but I will say he's quite a legend.
Hizaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 01:20   Link #45
Cyanide
d e a d l y;

I've never been too fond of much of Gackt's music, yet somehow I managed to own Moonchild. Which, in case people are wondering, is a movie that he stars in, right along side Hyde. It's a decent movie, but aside from Redemption and Illness Illusion, I stay away from his songs. I have some friends who are pretty obsessed with the guy, though.
Cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 23:40   Link #46
ginran
~Smile~

I really like Redemption and Ghost. Has anyone here heard the song "Ghost" by him? I dont know if it was used in an anime though, I heard it on a Japanese music video show.

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 09:04   Link #47
patnam

He did use his song 'Tsuki no Uta' for anime Texhnolyze.
He also did the opening and ending for New Fist of North Star OVA.
Lu:na for the opening and Oasis for the ending.
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 15:16   Link #48
Fujikira
Sharp Dressed Symmetry

Ah, Gackt they made really good music for Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus, and aswell are one of my favorite J-rock bands. (Lust for Blood being one of my favorite songs from them.)
Fujikira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 18:33   Link #49
Amethyst Shizuru
Kyouen no Murasakizuishou

Send a message via AIM to Amethyst Shizuru
I <3 Gackt written on all of my school folders. ^^;
Personally, Last Song takes the cake in my opinion. Even though it was supposedly written by Hyde. But, I love all of his songs.
Especially from the FFVII : DoC
I listen to Redemption, Last Song, Longing and Secret garden once each day.
Amethyst Shizuru is offline   Reply With Quote