AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-28, 02:13   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Greetings! A lot of you spoiled ones have been waiting for this episode. We shall see if the episode content and the star of it will live up to the hype.

Anyway, enjoy the episode. Observe the spoiler rule and no kittens will be slaughtered unnecessarily.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2008-10-28, 03:41   Link #2
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
I can't wait for the sub and this episode will be my favourite all the time
Old 2008-10-28, 05:45   Link #3
medigo

seen it
Nells awesome...but her voice
o.o
Old 2008-10-28, 06:39   Link #4
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

is that a good o.o or a bad o.o
Old 2008-10-28, 06:54   Link #5
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by medigo View Post
seen it
o.o
HEY.. don't play with us like that ... Her Voice WHAT !!! .... remember what I said in the previous thread...... mental state will adjust to major disappointment therefore attitude will reflect " WTF just kill me now"... ..I watch for myself and come back
Old 2008-10-28, 06:56   Link #6
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, wait until you see it to decide which 'o.o' is appropiate.

NELIEL PUUUUNCH~
Old 2008-10-28, 07:10   Link #7
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by medigo View Post
seen it
o.o
Not what I expected either. But it fits IMO.
Old 2008-10-28, 07:12   Link #8
neshru

Yeah, her voice sounded totally wrong.
Old 2008-10-28, 07:39   Link #9
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

The voice.... seriously sucks.

Didn't like the episode much. Even if i never liked the premise of YET ANOTHER big breasted character, she was pretty awesome in the manga, especially
Spoiler for dont click if you havent watched the episode:
. I'd honestly hoped that they'd invest some budget into this, but alas, the animation quality was average, and so was the music choice imo (then again, i don't like any of sagisu's tracks except his first ost). The god awful voice didnt help either.

The new action sequences.... neliel punch? seriously? Its interesting that Noi has yellow ceros, and neliel has pink ones. Yellow looks good, and on hindsight, it might not be so random after all. Pink on the other hand..... The only dramatic sequences was neliel's cero return, that one scene looked awesome. Everything else was just a snorefest.
Old 2008-10-28, 07:48   Link #10
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

And I again forgot about the new timeslot .. which in turn made me missed the live stream .. which in turn made me now go emo ... -_-''

To those that seen the episode, have she release?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-10-28, 08:08   Link #11
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

::grumble:: I want to see the episode nao ::temper tantrum::
Old 2008-10-28, 09:27   Link #12
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

The voice are indeed ... o_O

Spoiler:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-10-28, 09:30   Link #13
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post

Didn't like the episode much. Even if i never liked the premise of YET ANOTHER big breasted character, she was pretty awesome in the manga, especially
. I'd honestly hoped that they'd invest some budget into this, but alas, the animation quality was average, and so was the music choice imo (then again, i don't like any of sagisu's tracks except his first ost). The god awful voice didnt help either.

The new action sequences.... neliel punch? seriously? Its interesting that Noi has yellow ceros, and neliel has pink ones. Yellow looks good, and on hindsight, it might not be so random after all. Pink on the other hand..... The only dramatic sequences was neliel's cero return, that one scene looked awesome. Everything else was just a snorefest.
Pink? Isn't she green? Don't like the color scheme >.<
Old 2008-10-28, 10:01   Link #14
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

what the f*ck!!! They butchered my sweet dear Nel's voice. Such a horrible voice for the one I plan to make my future wife

Is this the studio's idea of a bad joke? I just can't accept that childish voice.The scene I have been waiting for such a long time and they F*CK it up! Althouh the fight was good that one technicality screw everything up for me.
Old 2008-10-28, 10:18   Link #15
Helepolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post

Neliel's vocie was expectable. It was no suprise at all and you will soon realise why the voice fits her. People who played Bleach Heat the Soul 5 on the PSP would know her voice sounds exactly like the PSP and as the voice actor of Nell it self aswell. So nothing wrong with her voice as it sounds sexy and fitting her characteristic.

About the episode it self. They strayed from the manga and missed the most important drama moments. The animation was poor, extremely poor and too many flashback moments added in stupid cropped view. They took 20+ episode fillers just to create this episode, it is way stupid for words.

Take Grimmjows released form episode, they took two week break but it was worth it. New music, extreme high quality animation and voice acting. This episode I have been waiting so many months just to see the same animation as with Grimmjow. Sure, Neliel is hot and busty but the fight between her and Nnoitra supose to be thrilling.

And the music played during Neliels appearance and fight, I mean what the hell?! New OST Please...

I hope the following episode will cover up this bad and dissapointing episode. I'll wait patiently for next week again.
Old 2008-10-28, 10:25   Link #16
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Please .. enlighten me, which "most important drama" moment did they missed?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-10-28, 10:28   Link #17
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Neliel's vocie was expectable. It was no suprise at all and you will soon realise why the voice fits her. People who played Bleach Heat the Soul 5 on the PSP would know her voice sounds exactly like the PSP and as the voice actor of Nell it self aswell. So nothing wrong with her voice as it sounds sexy and fitting her characteristic.
hardly expectable, the voice is shit as far as anime is concerned, it sounds way too young an almost a Orihime clone, it doesn't fit Nel at all. What may work in a video game does not always work well elsewhere.

Also...giant nit pick from the episode...

edit: my god...I just realized the manga screwed up before the anime concerning Nnoitora breaking Ichigo's wrist...

@KiNA, I think the only real "important drama" in the episode was done better in the manga...and that was Nel's unveiling.

As for the rest...the music with Nel fighting Nnoitora was shit and I didn't mind her pink Cero.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2008-10-28 at 10:42.
Old 2008-10-28, 10:31   Link #18
Helepolis

With "most important drama" moment I mean the most important scenes to build up the "feeling/drama/etc". They adjusted 1 scene rest was not missed but just poor.

As you might have read the manga this episode supose to be like steroids:
1) Nell crying to ichigo she did not betray/fool them. ( poor made )

2) Nnoitra picks up Nell by her head and uses it as shield vs Ichigo while he charges. ( see manga ) then he throws Nell away. ( not in anime )

3) They dragged the part where Ichigo's wrist is being broken/torn off, it killed the drama moment while they thought it was going to increase it ( also poor, just an opinion )

4) Neliel sitting on the floor after transformation. Anime she is instantly up. ( manga stray )

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtrizz
hardly expectable, the voice is shit as far as anime is concerned, it sounds way too young an almost a Orihime clone.
Well ok, I have to partly agree there. Her voice is supose to be more adult alike, calm / soft and slightly lower then her Nell form. I agree they messed up the first impression cause it even shocked me for a moment. Only after she saved Ichigo her voice was like in PSP and if I compare it with the manga panels for example.

Orihime's voice cannot be cloned. Or it would become Yachiru alike.
Old 2008-10-28, 10:42   Link #19
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Then it is only what you feel.. while I understand their exclusion of your 2nd (they might have consider it to be too violent - never mind the fact half of the episode was NoiNoi trying to kill a freaking child), the other 2 was done just right for me..

Her voice are weird considering her stature overall (she's one hot babe dammit) but it didnt really bothers me by much.. If I have a qualm with the episode, it would be the inconsistent artwork, not animation mind you (it was a normal animation mode for me) but the artwork .. really weird (especially Ichigo in some scene) At least both Nel and hime was spared, everyone else got their weird face treatment here and there.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-10-28, 10:48   Link #20
Helepolis

I don't see reason for excluding the "harming child" part when previous episode Ichigo has been violently stabbed in the chest by Ulquiorra, pounded/cut by Grimmjow plenty times and other more violent scenes. Kind of makes no sense to me.

About artwork, you think?

I had the feeling they messed up Neliel's artwork aswell. Ofcourse not a single anime I have seen so far has the same looks as the manga. But they could indeed put some effort into it. Especially the way she looks. Though the previous episode everybody's artwork was high quality. Well this episode has wounded me heavy. It needs treatment with next event.
Closed Thread