AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-07, 19:40   Link #1461
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for 46:

Last edited by SoFarGone; 2011-10-08 at 00:30.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 02:04   Link #1462
zibi88

but still Shioon should cross his hands and say... I will not train and wont allow doctors near me before I call my mom... and keep it this way

sera doesnt want to disturb his training so him stopping it here might force her to let him know.... I guess it would be sronger motivation to fasten the training... motivation to find the one who hurt his mom to that state and do the execution... than kinda fight all Suc related people and broke their arms,legs, bones even ki-centers.... no matter if they beg for mercy... suc dont deserve mercy they commit crime, hurt innocenct people thinking they can do anything they want...

so I hope shioon (and we) will learn what happened to shioons mother.... my guess is that she was severly beaten... has lots of broken bones... some internal injuries and might be in coma state so she cant answer...

well shioon might go to mom's side and still train while medidating near her
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 02:31   Link #1463
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but still Shioon should cross his hands and say... I will not train and wont allow doctors near me before I call my mom... and keep it this way
Yes he should pout, that work really well when your more than 5 years old

Quote:
sera doesnt want to disturb his training so him stopping it here might force her to let him know.... I guess it would be sronger motivation to fasten the training... motivation to find the one who hurt his mom to that state and do the execution... than kinda fight all Suc related people and broke their arms,legs, bones even ki-centers.... no matter if they beg for mercy... suc dont deserve mercy they commit crime, hurt innocenct people thinking they can do anything they want...

so I hope shioon (and we) will learn what happened to shioons mother.... my guess is that she was severly beaten... has lots of broken bones... some internal injuries and might be in coma state so she cant answer...

well shioon might go to mom's side and still train while medidating near her
And what if she simply suffer from a severe form of aneurysm, or CVA or a car accident things that have no relation to the SUC, then Shiion will probably simply stay with his mother until she is better and completely stop training.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 03:09   Link #1464
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
Yes he should pout, that work really well when your more than 5 years old

And what if she simply suffer from a severe form of aneurysm, or CVA or a car accident things that have no relation to the SUC, then Shiion will probably simply stay with his mother until she is better and completely stop training.
well they treat him like that (a 5y old idiot) so why not xD

anyway he can train via meditating... so he can remain at mom's side and still do the training...

if it was just an car accident than sera wouldnt keep quiet like that... she is worried that he will jump out in rage for suc heads after he learns that its their fault.... like a payback for shioons beign gromos student which is not allowed... they couldnt find him so they hurt the closest person to him...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 03:24   Link #1465
Johnny
Working the bags...

Not sure about you all, but I'd be worried if I haven't talked with my mother which happens to be my only family member for two weeks. Sure they're helping him train, but they're doing it for their own benefit. He needs to man up a little...

That's why I don't think she'll pass that message along to Shioon about Jinie. Although she might help her without his knowing, but that's probably because she would consider Jinie another chess piece in her pocket, er on Shioon's side...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 03:59   Link #1466
Miles Teg

Quote:
if it was just an car accident than sera wouldnt keep quiet like that... she is worried that he will jump out in rage for suc heads after he learns that its their fault.... like a payback for shioons beign gromos student which is not allowed... they couldnt find him so they hurt the closest person to him...
Sera don't want Shiion to lose focus on his training, nothing more. If you take the car accident for example, Shiion mother wasn't able to contact her son, she decide to come back home because she is worried, she drive too fast and has an accident, Shiion learning about that start to feel guilty and decide to exclusively take care of his mother. Or She has been working too hard and a CAV has happened (stress, not eating...) Shiion feel guilty and stop training to take care of his mother.

The SUC were sure that JiGun will have killed Shiion (chapter 27), they know about the fight and when the fight were to take place, so finding him wasn't really a problem and they didn't even need to move to kill him.

Don't forget that Jinie grandfather could also be responsible, as an insurance, if Shiion lose his mother then he can try to adopt him (or become his legal guardian) and take full control of the Sunwoo clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Not sure about you all, but I'd be worried if I haven't talked with my mother which happens to be my only family member for two weeks. Sure they're helping him train, but they're doing it for their own benefit. He needs to man up a little...

That's why I don't think she'll pass that message along to Shioon about Jinie. Although she might help her without his knowing, but that's probably because she would consider Jinie another chess piece in her pocket, er on Shioon's side...
I hope she will have a very good explanation because she can lose all the trust Shiion has for her very fast. It looks like he his alone right know perhaps he will try to find a phone to call his mother.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 04:25   Link #1467
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Just as we thought, It was Shioon's mom that was hospitalized. Oh man, I can't wait for the rage when he finds out.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 20:04   Link #1468
Xaturas

Heads will fall and thats sure.
Can't wait trough the process of training to see him braking few people left and right.
I hope he will become similiar to 9ad rather than a pansy he is, I want him to go monster mode where jinie will need to beg him to stop, so that he won't kill those people.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 02:59   Link #1469
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Just as we thought, It was Shioon's mom that was hospitalized. Oh man, I can't wait for the rage when he finds out.
Finds out and becomes Darth Vader
Old 2011-10-09, 07:26   Link #1470
Keeper

I wonder how many chapters left until Shioon's chi center is finally restored.
Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 12:00   Link #1471
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Then what does that make the 9AD?

I'd rather Shioon not go on a flying rampage.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 03:10   Link #1472
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 47:
Old 2011-10-14, 03:47   Link #1473
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Spoiler for 47
Spoiler:
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 04:03   Link #1474
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for 47:
Old 2011-10-14, 04:12   Link #1475
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Spoiler for 47:

Spoiler
Spoiler:
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 12:54   Link #1476
Alman

Send a message via MSN to Alman
Quote:
Alman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 20:13   Link #1477
0rphen21
^.^

welcome to the harem sera! but shioon mom got hospitalized when did this happen?
Old 2011-10-14, 20:18   Link #1478
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
lol, that'll be too much

Anyway, Shioon has quite the harem, and all of them are oh so lovable. It's impossible for me to choose a favorite! D:
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 20:25   Link #1479
Johnny
Working the bags...

All others will fall short when So-Sul finally returns in a grown-up body... Well hopefully in a grown-up body...
Old 2011-10-14, 20:38   Link #1480
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
All others will fall short when So-Sul finally returns in a grown-up body... Well hopefully in a grown-up body...
If she grows a boobs that is, otherwise meh another loli trap.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves